who nos wat flash wanted in ultimate spiderman??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mordamor22
who nos wat flash thompson wanted to talk 2 peter about in the geldoff series

mordamor22
if u dont no wat do u THINK he wanted?

kal-el
I knowwhat you mean. It bugs me too. I think he was going to ask for advice about something unlikely like girls.

mordamor22
maybe at first i thought he wood tell him sumthin important to lead to another villian

cd_rek
well, does anybody know yet?

max
i think he wanted to ask him how to get king kong to shut up about spider-man.

p0ser
I've never thought about it...but then I haven't read any of the Ultimate Spiderman so I have no idea what you're even talking about.

mordamor22
that wood suck i want it to be sumthin important or sweet

Zephonim
I have afeeling that maybe he is trying to apologize for all the years that he's been an ass to Peter.

max
that makes sense

mordamor22
ya becuz he probly doesnt want another broken hand lol

Zephonim
Plus I have a feeling that they have kinda become friends since Peter got his powers and joined the social scene a little more.

mordamor22
ya like wen peter started b-ball......also wen will harry be back??

max
thats what i want to know, right on brother.

mordamor22
ya he will prolly come back in the carnage series

X-Menfan2003
I'm guessing that Flash worked out that Peter is Spider-Man and needs him to help him. Maybe a super-villian like Mysterio or The Vulture is going to be introduced, or maybe Flash is a mutant and is worried about what happen and wants to ask Peter for his advice.

mordamor22
i highly dought that bendis would make him a mutant.....but its possible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.