Dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sieg Wahrheit
What do you see when you're asleep?

Just last night...

A vast darkness just like the Altealice (RM stuff again) then it swirls, I see people looking straight at me just like in a real-life forum.

shaber
A candy coloured clown they call the sandman, tiptoes to my room every night...

raver

dean7879
lie down and close my eyes confused

Punk Tiger
the other day i dreamt all these people were being eaten my dinosaurs

Df02
can garuantee i'll have a dream about zombies at least once a week

s|m
my dreams are really f*cked up. Everything's all random no expression.

Punk Tiger
I want to dream stuff that I'd like to dream - see a picture stick out tongue

redcaped
Never had the experience of waking up undisturbed. We live in the world and with others, if is not an alarm clock is some noise. I wonder how long can I stay sleeping. Another thing is that I control my dreams no matter what they are, except choosing the dream I want. I know how to prolong or stop it if is dangerous. My nightmares were very rare and not unpleasant at all but mostly things I don't quite understand. Good dreams were cartoons/ghost like floating/inside of a building staircase/normal toys/sex/upcoming movies/related events/past memories/character performance or hero. ok?

Violet_Byatch
I usually dream about what i did at work that day.

Yeah...i know i'm boring

redcaped
My perfect dream could be that double image!

*lizziekk*
i sleep walk and have nightmares about priests yelling at me over a hula hoop sad

K.Diddy
I dream about being tied down to a bed, Why 40 female's rape me,one at a time happy

Xoni
I seem to have the same dream re-occurring, it happened last on Monday night.

I'm swimming in a swimming pool, the only problem is i'm actually out of the water, up near the ceiling, looking down at everybody else in the water, whilst i'm doing the breast stroke. When i stop doing the breast stroke, i start to decend, when i start doing the breast stroke again, i climb higher. Just before i awoke, i was asked by the medical authorities to become a type of air ambulance/paramedic. They wanted me to fly to casualties to help them, as it would be cheaper on the NHS than paying for a helicopter and fuel. When i awoke i was quite saddened that i didn't have the skills i had in my dream. As i said at the beginning, i've had this same dream on various other occassions previously.

Mindship
I dream about lucid dreaming...

Fox13
im in a dark place and i hear a dark voice speaking in jibberish, iv already talked to a shrink about it... she said stop eating lasagna before bed no expression

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Mindship

That has happened to me a couple of times before, I can actually control what I dream about blink

Xoni
Originally posted by Fox13
iv already talked to a shrink about it... she said stop eating lasagna before bed no expression

Fantastic!!! laughing out loud

Bloigen

I wish I could do that.

TigerEyes
omg i had a dream i was in a bookshop with some people and i found a secret row of books that were like books of the dead and i was like tyring to buy them but the psycho shop owner told me it would like kill me in my sleep then i woke up freaked out over BOOKS!

Mindship

Forgive my poor attempt at humor.

There is a subtle difference between lucid dreaming (which is way cool), and dreaming about lucid dreaming, which technically is not lucid dreaming.
Lucid dreaming: knowing you are dreaming while you are dreaming.
Dreaming about lucid dreaming: you're dreaming that you know you're dreaming, but you're not aware of the overall dream.

Think of it this way: Remember when the father of the Matrix said there were six versions of the Matrix? Suppose that meant there were six layers of Matrix. Neo and company knew of the first layer but (hypothetically, for this thought experiment), they never awoke to the other, larger layers.

bag

redcaped
What ever is in your mind is nothing but your interest and concern.

Spartan005
This thread has been done 20 times before.....

cain marko
i had a dream last nyt the i befernded a female drug addict who was going straight i helped her find a flat. she lived with this guy who she wasnt dating she said she wouldnt **** him cos he was grose. he really was an he had a strong scottish accent. she had trouble with get her stress and frustation out so we would walk along the beach upto the sea and i woud tell her to shout fuuck as loud as she could to relive anger. (she would usualy cut herself or drink her self stupid)(also alot of this felt like i had dreamt it before, like it was past memories) anyway i was at home and i got a phonecall from her she was crying to me so i sed i would come meet her on the promanade. agian we did the whole beach routine and we kissed. i felt harsh but in ma head i wanted her to get a hiv test not jus for me but for her also. anyway we cuddled for a while then i went home n she sed she was ok. what seemed to be the next day obv wasnt it was jus like time passing in ma deam my mates told me about a girl who had been found hanging in her flat said her name was kim something and the flat had exploded i new it was her i was distraught it was awful i felt i loved her and i actually woke up this morning really sad

Lord Paradise
One dream I vividly remember, even though it was years ago:

My mom, my sister and I were really excited because a group of long-lost relatives of ours were coming over. So we were tidying up and preparing (even I chipped in, a rare event) when we realized, to our dismay, we had forgotten the ginger ale! So we all rushed over to the store to get some, and when we came back, there was a car in our driveway. We ran in, feeling kinda humiliated (first impressions are everything) and this is what we saw...

In our house, the carpeting and the wallpaper was all gone. The hardwood seemed to have decayed and molded completely in the last five seconds. All the tables had been lumped together in the middle of the living room, and party supplies were scattered about. The long-lost relatives kindly explained to us that their son (a boy who looked exactly like me, except with black-on-black eyes) was having a birthday party, and they had told all his friends that this was their new house. So they locked us all up in my sisters room with their youngest daughter, who had super strength and spent all the time throwing stuff at us. Eventually, we threw ourselves out the window and fled.

Then I double-dreamed I was in a school bus with all the Power Rangers villains (this wasn't that long ago, but there they were). Fortunately, I knew it was a dream, and that I was safely in the back of the car fleeing from our house, maybe forever. So when a black hole opened in the back of the bus and I was instructed to walk into it, I happily complied.

I woke up on the couch and learned that I had to go to school in five minutes.

Renamon
i had a dream about having a dream. erm weird

Lord Paradise
See above, mine was like that too.

Once I dreamt I woke up and got ready for school.

Bloigen
Originally posted by Lord Paradise
See above, mine was like that too.

Once I dreamt I woke up and got ready for school.

I've had that kind of dream. Where everything is so realistic.

You even get to work.

Then you wake up.

Xoni
Originally posted by cain marko
i had a dream last nyt the i befernded a female drug addict who was going straight i helped her find a flat. she lived with this guy who she wasnt dating she said she wouldnt **** him cos he was grose. he really was an he had a strong scottish accent. she had trouble with get her stress and frustation out so we would walk along the beach upto the sea and i woud tell her to shout fuuck as loud as she could to relive anger. (she would usualy cut herself or drink her self stupid)(also alot of this felt like i had dreamt it before, like it was past memories) anyway i was at home and i got a phonecall from her she was crying to me so i sed i would come meet her on the promanade. agian we did the whole beach routine and we kissed. i felt harsh but in ma head i wanted her to get a hiv test not jus for me but for her also. anyway we cuddled for a while then i went home n she sed she was ok. what seemed to be the next day obv wasnt it was jus like time passing in ma deam my mates told me about a girl who had been found hanging in her flat said her name was kim something and the flat had exploded i new it was her i was distraught it was awful i felt i loved her and i actually woke up this morning really sad

Interesting, so according to redcaped's theory (above) you fancy some bird named Kim but she's allready going out with some Scottish minger and you're worried she might have Aids cool

Bloigen

What the hell is wrong with Scotland?

cain marko
nothing is wrong with scotland i jus remembered he had a strong scottish accent
and i dont know anyone called kim lol was really random

Xoni
nothing is wrong with scotland i jus remembered he had a strong scottish accent
and i dont know anyone called kim lol was really random

Its not like Bloigan and myself are trying to implicate you in any way! big grin

And by the way, i was born in Perth, Scotland - whats wrong with Scotland? cool

cain marko
lol

Jonathan Mark
I usually dream about... aw heck I hardly ever remember.

Punkyhermy
hm...no I didn't have any dreams last night...

Spartan005
This is probably the 10th thread on dreams....

ROYALGUARD
in my dreams... i get to have sex with myself. and its a wet dream too.

AOR
What the f**k?

Punkyhermy
well I had a...very hot dream with Batman once...happy

ROYALGUARD
in my dreams i was walking with my ex girlfriend. and then as i opened the car door for her, i saw a knife pierced my chest from the back. then i turned around and saw her expressionless face like thisno expression then i fell to my knees i bled till i was awaken clutching my chest and back.

funny thing is that 2 weeks later she dumped me. sad

cain marko
probably cos u like to have sex with urself

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.