What happens after Mace & crew find Palps?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arsenal
What events and/or battle choreography do you think will take place?

Jedi-Knight 8k2
We have a thread that explain this go look in Spoilers at MF.com roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sith Master X
Well not everyone wants to be spoiled. lol

Anakin2Vader
they apparantly built more areas around palpatines office to allow for this fight so hopefully alot will happen

Jedi-Knight 8k2
but hes asking to be spoiled big grin

Darth Subjekt
uh....they all die...

Darth_Nefarus
Then Anakin pillages the village known as the Jedi Temple.

bILLYgOAT
they sit down fire up a spliff and Palps puts Hawkwind on the amps.

Darth Subjekt
Actually, they all roast marshmellows on an open lightsaber and tell ghost stories, and how they all shnucked Padme before Anakin did.

Arsenal
laughing Seriously does anyone know how Sidious manages to defeat the 3 Jedi Mace came with? Did he do it alone or did he have help?
http://img205.exs.cx/img205/9505/333333333333333pg.jpg

Darth Subjekt
i think alone.....Sidious is the baddest dude around besides Anakin.

Arsenal
That seems pretty impossible to me. Plus it doesn't make sense that he killed 3 of them and Mace could still fight by himself. He must've used alot of force powers.

Darth_Nefarus
Sidious is the MOST powerful Sith Lord argueably ever. I mean, if he was powerful enough to sit in the same room with those same Jedi, who is to say he couldn't cut them up with his saber.
Afterall he is at the 9th level of lightsaber combat, he has all kinds of Sith magic and lore, and HE DEFEATS YODA. He takes down 800+ years of lightside training, and that's extremely impressive.

If he can take that on and win, I'm willing to believe the darkside will help him conquer the three Jedi.

I accept Mace being able to fight on his own because Obi-Wan manages to do the same with Anakin; whom I argue to be better than Sidious at the point of that duel.

Arsenal
You've convinced me Nefarus. That's one of the battles I want to see the most now.

amity75
Palpatine opens a big can of whupass over Mace and his chums. It's gonna be tragic seeing Mace watch his comrades get struck down knowing full well he's not gonna survive either.

Arsenal
From KitFist0
The Jedi arrive at the Senate. Mace and his posse make their way towards the private office of Palpatine where he is awaiting them. As they enter the office, Palpatine activates an audio recording device and secretly hides his saber in the sleeve of his robe. The trap is set. The four Jedi confront Palpatine who acts surprised and fearful. The Jedi light their sabers. But, without warning, Palpatine strikes first; killing Saesee Tiin and Agen Kolar within a fraction of a second."Murder! Treason!" he shouts.Then he smiles. Putting his finger to his lips, and winking at the two Jedi, Palpatine destroys the recording device with a stab of his red lightsaber."Enough of this!" declares Sidious; and with a slash of his saber, the green head of Kit Fisto lands on the Chancellor's control centre. Mace begins his attack. The two fight, moving into the public office of the Chancellor. Outside in the rain, Anakin drives the speeder close to the window. Kit Fisto's head stares directly at him from upon the desk. Anakin lights his saber and cuts through the glass, entering the private office. When Anakin arrives at the window of the private office, he can see only bodies and Fisto's head. He cuts through the glass and steps inside. Passing through the short corridor, he enters the Chancellors public office, where Palpatine duels with Master Windu.
http://img50.exs.cx/img50/1977/maceposses12ew.jpg
http://img136.exs.cx/img136/2125/differentview2ah.jpg

bILLYgOAT
sounds good

bILLYgOAT
????
wtf is that
where did you pull that from?

BAILY
What happenes after Mace & crew find Palps?? They die, that is what happens...

Arsenal
I think we all know that by now

Darth_Nefarus
Billygoat, the 9 levels of lightsaber combat come from Nick gillard, their stunt coordinator/swordmaster.

Sidious, Yoda and Anakin are the only level 9. Obi-Wan is an 8.

Sadako of Girth
"What happens after Mace and the crew find Palps....?"

...A whole lotta shakin' goin' on.....!!! big grin

Cowboyography
And Dooku?

bILLYgOAT
still no clearer
did he elaborate as to the purpose of these numbers, besides the fact than he can count.

also, where & when did he (Gillard) say such a thing?

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Nice question, we know the answer already.
So useless thread...

wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.