chewie clip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maboy
this is just a rotoscoped clip made by myself with a piece of footage from webdoc 12 wookies are back it only runs for 3 seconds but i like it nonetheless. Dont expect it to be the masterpiece, I just wanted to show it out, but if you guys like it, good, if you dont, thats good too.

http://s21.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=293TFX2GDWJYK23C8VFFE4M1AR

Jango_Fett_A
What's Chewie doing? It's pretty good though big grin

maboy
I dont know, but it is definitely during the battle at Kashyyyk wink

maboy
thanx by the way jango

Morridini
That's not Chewie at all.

maboy
Well your probably right, but doesnt chewie have the same chest utility belt?, well it doesnt matter anyway

prod_
that is very well done...!!

but how can there be wind against his face if there is a a cliff in front of him...
just wondering...

Anakin2Vader
pretty cool... i wonder what he will be doing in the real shot... looks like he is hanging off of something maybe

moonwalker741
that was cool
good job

Sith Master X
Cool.

Darth Subjekt
physics, wind doesnt just travel in a straight line.

maboy
actually that "cliff" is a pic of a tree and I expanded it, thats why it looks like a cliff. And about the wind, I really dont know much about physics. stick out tongue

prod_
well...havent done physics yet...

next year...

am doing chem at the moment...

maboy

theshakl
i can sort of see him hanging on the side of a helicopter type thing instead...and then getting blown up or something

maboy
my thoughts exactly

moonwalker741
that sounds like it could be it...

Torik_Shai
Lol. He's trying to be Tom Cruise at the end of Mission: Impossible.

"Red light! Green light!"

jedijunky1138
This forum has lost all of its appeal lately. Ever since Jedi Priestess left the quality of posts have gone way down hill. Some of you guys cant seem to tell the difference between fake and real spoilers. this one is most definitely a fake. I think I'm gonna follow JP's lead and leave while the getting is good.

LandoSpeeder2
No one evr said anything about it being real.

Torik_Shai
How is this a spoiler? It's rotoscoped. We know that. Maboy himself says that at the top of the page. So of course it isn't real.

lucasfilm
this is from the webdoc with rob coleman!!! THIS WAS TOTALY SHOT ON A BLUE SCREEN!! AND THIS TOTALY ISNT CHEWIE!!!!!!!

maboy
man, Im sorry if I hurt your intelligence people, but if you stop complaining about anything, and start READING the top of the threads youll notice no one said anything about the .mov in this specific thread being REAL, of course is not real Im saying it again. It was a cool thing to do at the moment, and i felt like showing it to you guys. If you dont like then star a new useless thread and say what you have to say

maboy
close please, thank you

lucasfilm
you cant jsut say close.. you need to tell a moderator

maboy
since youre so thoughtful then do it yourself

Snakebyte
stop bitching...
Nobody ever said this was new stuff....and since JP left nothing big changed....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.