Reservoir Dogs - Pulp Fiction links

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eggmayo
Throughout both these films, I got the feeling there were links.

Can you just tell me if I'm right by saying

Mr Blonde is Vincent Vega's brother and
the waiter in Jackrabbit Slim's is the only survivor of Reservoir Dogs.

MsFit
I believe I read somewhere that Vincent Vega is Mr.Blonde's brother and there was talk at one time about a movie being made just about them.

The waiter in Jackrabbit Slim's (Steve Buscemi/ Mr.Pink in R.D) did appear to be the only survivor in Reservoir Dogs as he left the warehouse with the diamonds. However if you play the end of the movie really loud (God I am such a geek; please don't judge me!!! embarrasment embarrasment ) you've got cops in the warehouse trying to get Mr. White to drop his gun shortly before he and Mr. Orange meet their demise. Whack the volume up (y'know, if you have the time and inclination embarrasment) and whilst that is going on inside, outside you can here the screech of tyres and then cops arguing with Mr. Pink. He may have been arrested or indeed blown away as he was still armed. Hhhhmmm. Maybe I'll have another listen. Y'know. Just for argument's sake. smokin'

T.M
there is defiantly gun fire from outside before Orange and White die.

eggmayo
maybe pink shoots the cops that approach him?

V@LL3jOk!D707
ignore

eggmayo
erm i wasnt gonna?

MsFit
Sorry, man!!

He may have. I didn't know you had your heart set on it!

He must be bummed though. Getting away with all those diamonds only to end up waiting on tables in Jackrabbit Slim's, scraping by on tips. And not everyone believes in tipping.

stick out tongue

Foreverproud13
Well, I'm pretty sure that Vincent Vega IS Mr. Blonde's real name in Resevoir Dogs. When he walks into the boss's office during Mr. Blonde's back story scene, the boss calls him Vince Vega. Atleast that's what I heard.

eggmayo
Vick Vega, as it turns out.

TrkZep66
my daughter informed me that yes there was supposed to be a vega brothers movie....a pre-quel from resevoir dogs...cool...that would have been awesome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.