Superbowl XXXIX!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Eagles vs Patriots rock

Draco69
Patriots are going to win. Again. And Again. I'm only watching for the commercials. It's very boring to have the same team win again. I wish the Jets made it through the playoffs.... Stupid Kicker. mad

dave123
sleep

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Yeah I really wanted the Eagles but New England has the best DEFENSE!!!!

dean7879
watch rugby...its much better

DanZeke25
GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MC Mike
sleep as well

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Current Score: PHI-o NE -0 1st Quarter

ragesRemorse
that sucks that the one time you get to watch american football, you have to watch some boring teams

DanZeke25
god damnit, Mcnabb's biggest game and he has to suck, ill tell u something, in the beginning when we had the ball in FG range 3 times, and we only get 7 points, we should've won. mad mad mad mad

Snipes
yay, pats won.

I wish the flacs were there sad

botankus
The Patriots deserved to win it. Andy Reid should be embarrassed after his coaching performance in the fourth quarter.

WindDancer
Congrats to the Pats for winning another championship. smile

TO (despite being a clown) deserves recognition for giving it his best despite his injury. yes

Patriots Dinasty? Yup, for me they are.

forumcrew
TO was the difference (Turn over that is) and TO (the person) did 200% more then anyone thought he could do (other then himself im sure) had McNabb gotten lucky and they won at the end TO would have been the MVP for saving mcnabbs piss poor game

Solo
I had 25 dollars running on the Eagles...sad

DanZeke25
well u picked right, the Eagles should have won easily, they had three chances in the begining to get at least a field goal, and they only get 7 points, and the clock management t the end didnt help either

forumcrew
i take it you didnt bet the spread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.