The Thing vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

Draco69

David Duchovony
I'd like to say the Thing would win because he's a great character, but Wonder Woman would crush him, literally.

Arsenal
Wonder Woman is stronger and she can fly(not to mention she has an unbreakable lasso)

muffin man
the thing come on.

DarkCrawler
Wonder Woman.

who?-kid
Nothing much to discuss here. WW all the way, and I even don't like her - boring as hell.

Draco69

Draco69
sad

eleveninches
WW is like a female version of superman, but has much more wargear than kal-el, most of which was crafted by gods

muffin man
no friggin way can wonder woman beat the thing he would knock her from america to china and she would so be unconcieus.

ZephroCarnelian
I reckon that Wonder Woman's stronger than Thing, far faster - n Thing might be a good brawler - but she's an AMAZON warrior!

She could pretty much play around with him, with her powers of flight and her speed.

If he got his hands on her, she might be in for a rude awakening but I can't see him being quick enough to do that...

muffin man
umm she can't be stronger because if she was she would have bigger muscles.
and if she can fly why would she need an invisible plane. well?

nigel45
Uh, actually if you're talking post-crisis Wonder Woman, she CAN fly and she doesn't use the jet anymore, heck, I don't even think she still has it.

And are you kidding about the muscles thing? If every superhero had muscles proportionate to their strength, there would be ALOT of big guys walking around.

Draco69
Ditto. WW does still have the jet. She doesn't need it at all but I guess the gal wants a cool vehicle to show off around Batman.

BenjaminJGrimm
Wonder Women is no way stronger than THE THING! And for sure she's not tougher than THE THING! I think that THE THING also has her with fighting ability too.

T.K.O.

THING wins!

BJG

IRTMU-Dragon
The THING, has a class of 75 STRENGTH, thats 75 TONS, WE HAVE A NEW FANBOY... Wonder woman HAS an excess of 100 CLASS strength, and has gone TOE TO TOE with The Hulk.

THE THING is ROCK SOUP.

juggernaut74
Belive it or not there Bengi but WonderWoman knocked Juggy out. I think they she can knock your @ss out as well.

IRTMU-Dragon
The guys name is the Things real name for crying out loud, he doesnt even know what hes talking about.

Lets get Alpha in here, have we got him here?

Scoobless
she didn't knock juggy out, just up into the air, she wouldn't really be able to hurt him at all let alone knock him out, those access books were utter bum fluff

Scoobless
but yeah, WW could smack the thing around like he was a slow moving punching back

Arsenal
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/starwars.gif

BenjaminJGrimm
roll eyes (sarcastic) IRTMU-Dragon: If your going to talk smack at least have your facts straight BIATCHA!

THE THING's has been rated at 85 Tons for years (plural) that means more than 2 which comes after 1.

And PLEASE point me to where outside of a BLOG, it says that Wonder Woman is Class 100+. PLEASE.

And PLEASE show me the conversion chart that shows Marvel to DC with strengths and speed and powers in comparison to each other.

And i forgot because my name is BenjaminJGrimm i don't know what I'm talking about.

And that I'm the new FANBOY thats funny. Are you sure that you want to give up your title.

BJG

juggernaut74
Well he was lying on the ground not moving. Take that how you will. I dont like the idea either but Marvel allowed it to be published.

BenjaminJGrimm
IRTMU-Dragon

Oh by the way THE THINGS never went toe to toe with THE HULK so that is a good reason Wonder Woman would win. Right? And you may want to ask somebody about the color of the sky. If your going to use ANY crossover for a reference point to any of this. Because they are always done in the right way. Right?

Yea...

BJG

stormfront13
Theres no way that ww would lose to the thing!! WW has had years of combat training and even batman finds her skills impressive. Combine that with her super strength and her flight and you have the winner. I like the thing but theres no way that the thing could win.

Arsenal
All the people at Marvel must have been smoking illegal drugs at the time that was being published.

Scoobless
i know, but technically he was still awake in that story until he collided with mantis, so WW didn't actualy render him unconscious by herself, it was a WW, Mantis, Juggy, Spidey combo

Draco69
She's definitely Class 100. She once held a falling ship the size of Denver City. In the JLA/Titans crossover, she stopped a falling meteorite the size of a dozen city blocks. In midair. The Thing is nowhere near her strength

She's a much better fighter than Ben Grimm. She has over a thousand years of combat training and experience. She's been trained in all forms of combat since birth.

She's much faster than Ben Grimm. She can accelerate past the speed of sound.

WW wins.

stormfront13
dracos right I see no reason to compromise this situation. ww wins hands down

WW_Rules
No contest here. WW has the edge in strength, speed, and fighting skill. The Thing is tough but he's way outmatched. WW takes him out quick.

Draco69
I never see this guy anymore

eleveninches
Have you seen some of WW's opponants. The thing is just no match for her. She's much stronger, and far more intelligent and much quicker

kgkg
WW takes this

Tesh
so, the bore DC character with their bore characters and bore plot lines win again.......who gives a flying crap, Wonderwoman can win if DC wanna make her Ms Perfect Speed Fighter Strength Toughness, fact is she's about as dull as a character can go.

LordFear
Understant that I hate WW. As someone mentioned earlier, I think she is a boring and very one dimensional character with very little to really go on much like Selina Kyle (reason which the movie tanked) but anyway, I gotta give it to her cuz she would rock Ol' blue eyes right outta the atmosphere and that's her being in a good mood. (Moody ***** she is, methinks)

Draco69
Actually Greg Rucka's storyline is very good. You should try it. He's making WW into a character that should have been.

theflyxx
Wonder Woman would pummel Yancy boy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.