Another Section

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
With the outburst of versus threads, who thinks a section called "Star Wars Versus" or something to that affect should be made?

Delfedd
no

SnakeEyes
ummm, ok

Arsenal
If you mean a whole new forum like the 'Comic Book 'Versus' Forum, then hell yes.

SnakeEyes
Yeah, that's what i meant ^^^^

JKozzy
Death to them all.

Silver Stardust
Yes! We need this section!

....like we need a hole in the head!

SnakeEyes
how come JKozzy?

SnakeEyes
Just so everyone who voted "NO" understands why i started this thread, i will elborate a little:
There are numerous "vs." threads in all Star wars forums (episode three, the prequels, and classic trilogy sections) I just thought that if there was a Star Wars Versus forum, it would make it a lot easier for everyone, instead of having them littered throughout all four Star Wars sections.

§pearhead
We're aware of the amount. They're ludicrous. They're also a little "fad". A forum made soley for this won't ask.

btw, ask for this in the News and Questions Forum.

chilled monkey
I think it would be a neat idea.

SnakeEyes
^ good

SnakeEyes
BUMP, we really need it

Darth Veramamee
I actually like the idea of a versus forum. I could think of all kinds of verses to go through, but I won't post them here or anywhere for obvious reasons. ('WTF R U?!?!?' 'U SUK' 'UR A N0B' giljotiini)

SnakeEyes
If we got one, it would be in the best interests of people who DO like versus threads, and people who DON"T. Think about it. People who do like them could just simply go to that forum and be happy while posting to their hearts' content. People who do not like them, would not have to scroll through all the threads they despise in order to get to what they want. All they would have to do is not go to the Versus Forum, which i hope we will get soon. wink

Ushgarak
Sorry, but absolutely not as far as I am concerned. It will only propogate the existence of more such threads for their own sake, which is a pointless exercise, and furthermore in the singular arena of Star Wars there is only so much mileage to be gotten out of such threads.

There simply is not enough point or longevity in them to justify a seperate section.

Bardock42
I think this would be a neat idea, i mean I can say a dozen right now

Nomi Sunrider vs. Darth Bane
Boba vs. Luke
Palpatine vs. Exar Kun
Vader vs Luke (real)
Vader vs. Bane
Maul vs. Dooku

Bardock42
Oh yea a nice one:
Nomi Sunriders brat vs. tomcat

Darth_Nefarus
If people want to talk about it, then they can. We don't really need an entire section dedicated to this however. Threads will have to do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.