Giant Man vs. Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eden Unicorn
jawdropIs Hank the man?

muffin man
well I do think beast is smarterand I much prefer him but something inside says Dr. pym

Sentinel Boy
I say Beast, because I think he's craftier in a fight and could find a way to bring the larger man down.

USAgent
I gott a go with Hank (Pym) here. Both are each teams "smart guy".
And I gotta say Giant Man is more powerful and durable. And I don't care about Beast's 5th mutation/ultimate/super new X gene... bla, bla ,bla whatever. When I think of Beast I think of our Blue furry friend before "whats his name that runined the Xmen with their new mutations and stuff).

Im sure Giantman is gona come out of it pretty beat and scratched up, But in the end the Big guy would smash McCoy in the ground like a golf tee.

ScarletSpider
Pym, not because he's necessarily stronger or more durable (on the contrary, he can withstand small arms fire, and gets to be around 50 ton strength at peak height, unlike Atlas who's been treated with ionic energy to have his strength and durability multiply proportionatly to his height), but because he can do more with his powers. Sure in this fight he may go by the moniker Giant Man, but he never loses the power to shrink, and usually carries some cool weapons with him. He'll have a hard fought victory, but he will have a victory I think.

IRTMU-Dragon
Step?
on?
Beast?

Maybe? possibly?

muffin man
splat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.