Galactus versus Avengers, Spiderman, X Men, Superman and Spawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gryn Jabar
This is a no holds barred conflict. Galactus appears, and these guys are the only ones that can stop them. Do they win, or does Galactus make Earth his new stomping ground. Silver surfer is not involved.

CountQuan
Is the Fantastic Four involved? If they are, then the good guys win. If they arent then I think its a draw.

demigawd
Galactus SHOULD win, but not the way he's been written recently.

The man is the EMBODIMENT of Power Cosmic. It all flows through him. Look at what Sufer could do with only a fraction of that power. Look at what all the heralds can do with fractions of his power. Galactus should be able to casually erase them with the level of PC he wields. And yet, he's fighting people like Quasar to a draw.

It's stupid. Galactus should be retired for awhile, and then resurface five - 10 years later as the bad ass he was supposed to be.

CountQuan
somebody answer my question.

Beyonder
Galactus slaughters them all. Most won't even get noticed while Superman & Spawn gets drained of energy.

David Duchovony
I agree.

Fieldy69
y is spawn in this? how can he possibly effect the outcom of this?

kgkg
MAn Glactus battle agains mortal this is not fair at full power none of them can do anything to galactus . Galactus has said to be able to distroy the universe.
all heros dead in sec = even with the nulifier they will distroy themselves so VS Glactus are prety pointless.

Only higher COmics beings can beat him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.