I.E. is experiencing problems...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnoidfreak
Internet Explorer keeps giving me this message when I click on a new link. Although, when I press "debug" and go to the same link, I don't get the message.

For example, I log onto the KMC forum homepage just fine, then click on "Off Topic Forum". I get this message, click "debug", and then IE closes. When I go back to the homepage, I click on the OTF again, and it's fine. Until I click on a thread. Then I get the message again.

ARG.

yerssot
don't post it twice, it won't get you an answer faster

Arachnoidfreak
I don't see it posted twice, and anyway, my internet browser is ****ing up. I hope you don't think I did it on purpose.

JKozzy
Yes, I.E. is experiencing problems. It is a problem program. Better off with another browser, like Mozilla Firefox. Raz would probably say the same... but if you insist upon keeping Internet Explorer, do as yerssot told you in your other thread that you have indeed posted twice, and see how that works.

And hit "Send error report" instead of "debug" at least once.... it might actually give you the solution.

Also check Windows Update and make sure you have the latest patches.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.