Jedi Anakin vs. Sith Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
Who wins?

BAILY
Jedi Anakin (ROTS) is super hot!!! that Black Helmet doesnt do anything for Baily.... He likes his men, all hot and well not burnt... and I like women, so dont get started on me, people.... smokin' I am a ladies man... not a man's man!!

zavin
Of course Jedi Anakin wins, Vader can't fight as well as he could in the past (that black suit gives him personality but not the strenght he used to have).

CountQuan
but Vader seems more patient than Anakin. Anakin has a tendency to attack before thinking. He doesnt think.

zavin
that's what makes him so powerful

JKozzy
Vader doesn't seem patient at all... not sure where you get that idea.

CountQuan
Hes more cunning than the old Skywalker

darthbrowneye
i'd say vader-pre suit...because I still think he will be vader before the suit. This is when he's is at his most POWERFULL, but later with the suit, he's less powerfull, but has more KNOWLEDGE of the force, which kind of balences things out. wink

moviejunkie23
dude he is old broken and disabled.
pre suit wins hands down

JKozzy
So?

jedimaster2000
Jedi Anakin will whip Sith Vader in utter and convincing fashion.

Vader in the suit may have been more experienced but he is far too old and crippled to match the speed of Anakin before his lava pit incident.

Arsenal
Darth Vader should be able to beat anybody with the force choke ability, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

jedimaster2000
No, it certainly isn't the case. Anyone who can use the force can simply counter it.

Arsenal
So anyone that challenges Vader who isn't a force user is a dead man I'm guessing.

Darth Subjekt
Vader, suit or no suit.

While Anakin just fights without thinking, Vader phykes his opponents out. He talks the entire time, much like his Master does, which gives him an edge. he throws their game off. And NOBODY try to compare Luke winning, to this. Vader gave up there, but still, Vader would defeat Anakin....but not by much.

CountQuan
Does the costume slow down Vader?

SnakeEyes
ummmm, obviously

CountQuan
he seems to handle Luke OK

Red X
...Vader hands down. The Dark Side is more powerful, and Vader knows much more then ANakin, Technigues, Pationce, and Strategies.

Tormentor_2004
Yeah Darth would destroy little skywalker

ARC Trooper 117
Exactly. wink
I concure.

Tormentor_2004
ANakin wins by far.

nano_probex
YOUR ALL MORONS! MY GOD YOU ALL LIKE THAT TWIT THAT LIKES TO GET HIS OWN WAY CONSTANTLY OTHER THAN THE COOL BLACK ARMOURED DUDE!!!! HAVE SOME COMMON SENCE! Happy Dance laughing

Bardock42
sence? What the f**k?

Anyway Vader wins.
He is better, stronger and darker.

nano_probex
Yeah hes alot better

Onslaught2005
Sidious's a better tutor than Obi-Wan. Sith Vader prevails.

ArthasKnight
The dark side fuels Sith Anakin's power which was already considerable when he was Jedi Anakin, so I believe Sith Anakin has the upper hand. Yes I believe the dark side to be stronger.

Bardock42
Well I don't I just belive Vader to be.

Sith_lord_Exar
Jedi,he would be abel to move quicker and he looks better

Stealth Agent
Vader would win however if it was evil anakin i dunno

Velcro_Boy
episode III anakin easily.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, darkside Anakin is easily angered. I'm willing to bet if Padme's name came out, dark Anakin would mess up and light Anakin would take him down.

Onslaught2005
Actually i wanna change my vote. Vader wins. Sidious trained him better than Obi-Wan. The Jedi ANakin was foolish. Not Darth Vader

jackstain
ok am i the only one who has seen the movies? cmon guys, vader wins hands down. He's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more powerful/experienced. some of your guys' ignorance annoys me. Seriously though, Vader would destroy anakin.

AngryApocalypse
Darth is slower than Jedi Anakin.

AngryApocalypse
Therefore he wins.

Darth_Nefarus
Not true, Obi-Wan is a bit slower and he's a lot less powerful, but Obi-Wan manages to win. MECH Vader would wait for the right moment and sever both his arms then kick him a whole bunch.

Stealth Agent
Darth Vader is actually very powerfull just doesnt have that speed. Plus he has more experience, he would abolish light side anakin and theres really not that much to it.
Anyone gonna writr a story for this i'd really like to see one?

Darth_Nefarus
I suppose someone should
gimme a week or two

Veneficus
sad...just sad...

DrDoom101
dantheman says that vader would beat anakin, sad indeed

jollyjim311
dantheman is right then. suit vader would whoop up on little annie.

Tru_Slice
You guys do realize that they are the same person?

jollyjim311
they have different mindsets and different physical apperences, i think of them as two seperate beings.

Admiral Akbar
thats a good assesment, yet.. One is slower and the other one twirls his lightsaber like a boat propeller. This is a hard fight.. why? One is more powerful in the force and has patience. The other is aggresive and relies on physical strength more than suit vader might...

Darth Faunus
Suited Vader relies on strength less? What the hell? He lifts a full-grown man two feet into the air, snaps his neck, and throws his corpse aside with one arm. That's inhuman strength right there. Watch also the Cloud City encounter. He beats Luke to the ground with his right arm, and towards the battle's end, hammers him like a madman. Vader relies on strength far more than his younger self, simply because he has it in incredible amounts.

Admiral Akbar
Thats, his mechanical arm kicking the shit out of the poor man. I mean strength lightsaber wise..

Admiral Akbar
IF he couldent beat Luke in a saberlock, well thats sad..

Deus Ex
I personally think Vader threw the fight in ROTJ. I mean, it parrelels the Dooku/Anakin fight in ROTS in that way. OT Vader was incredibly strong (And noticeably slower, too) and for him to put up such a feeble defense against a hacking, mad young Luke just reeks of faking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.