AOTC Yoda vs. ROTS Anakin ( dark)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
WHo wins?

ExecuteR
yoda is much stronger than anikan

JKozzy
Why are we starting these pointless vs threads?

BAILY
I dont give a Sh** what ROTS makes Yoda look like, he is still da man... and always will be da man.....

ExecuteR
hey JKozzy open your Gmail. i sent you a message

Sith Master X
Definitely Yoda.

darthbrowneye
Definatly YODA! thumb up

AlextheGreatest
no way, anakin is the most powerful jedi ever, and with the dark side, yoda could have no chance against anakin. also, anakin looks better than yoda, that has nothin to do with anything, i just wanted to say it. I swear im not gay, and now, heres a dancing banna! Happy Dance

ctsketch
actually GL States that Anakin was more powerful than Palpatine before the end of the Duel with Obiwan, and Palpatine defeats Yoda, so yes, Anakin could have swept the floor with Yoda

Darth Subjekt
Anakin, but shouldnt this go in the EU section or just somewhere away from the Ep3 section?

NoFate007
Anakin

Jedi-Knight 8k2
Anakin would get the better of Yoda, but the green dude would put up a good fight.

KAPOOOOM!

tomcat

ExecuteR
No. anakin would be the best jedi IF he completed his training!

ctsketch
no GL said he was stronger than the empire by the end of ROTS before he got turned into the mechanical vader

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Way to go!!!

Yoda is the greatest, just because Anakin never finished his Jedi-Training!

wink

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Happy Dance smokin'

J.M FcThumbs-Up
YES INDEED!!!!

laughing

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Immediatly into denial...means you have something to hide, mate!

laughing out loud

Morridini
Yoda has had hundreds of years to develop his skills, so he would have won. But if Anakin had gotten the time to develop his skills perfectly then he would kick Yoda's ass.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I never heard of that statement before...GL is contradicting his own statements!
GL stated a long time ago that Anakin/Vader never met his full potential and that Yoda is the strongest Force-user in the Jedi-order ever!

Also does Lucas contradict a statement with his own movie. He says that the Dark Side is stronger...then why would you write lines for Yoda in ESB like this> Luke; Is the Dark Side stronger?
Yoda; No..only quicker, easier, more seductive...

It doesn't make sense!
Whatever people may say, knowledge and wisdom is always stronger than dumb strength and being fast!
Yoda WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST!!!!

Happy Dance

Darth Subjekt
if your best friend asked out of the blue if you banged his girl, you'd say "no" real quick too. Listen to how Yoda said it....it said it real quick like he was hiding somehting. Its always easier to destroy something than to create something, hence, the darkside is in fact stronger. But as said above, if youre smarter, then it doesnt matter how strog your opponent is. But ultimatly, Anakin would fling yodas ass around like a little unwanted booger. But i also think that Anakin would have considerable battle scars.

Arsenal
I'm going with Anakin since he beat Dooku and Mace.

jedimaster2000
Well, despite Anakin's colossal strength, he is still somewhat weak-minded, that is the main reason why he was bested by Obi-Wan in ROTS. Yoda is very experienced and has much more control over himself, so i would still give Yoda the edge.

Darth_Nefarus
Well, Lucas has also said that the darkside gives you more power because the force is out of balance. Based on the fact that at this time, Anakin has more midichlorians (connection to the force) than any being in the universe (including Yoda) it is safe to say Anakin, pardon Vader is far superior in powers to Yoda.

However, if they were battling on Mustafar, Yoda could win like Pbi-Wan did. Yoda is better with a lightsaber than Obi-Wan, and is FAR more experience than he and Anakin put together. If they were to battle on Mustafar, I would say Yoda.

However, I don't think Yoda from any movie we've seen could beat MECH Vader. The darkside would still give him that tiny edge he needs.

jedimaster2000
Mech Vader, Defeat Yoda in AOTC??

I strongly doubt that. There is no way Mech Vader is stronger than human Vader. Sure Mech Vader had more experience than Human Vader, but he is not nearly as powerful, Lucas even said so.

Arsenal
I don't think Yoda could survive fighting that long on there, he'd have heat exhaustion and faint.

CountQuan
Anakin all the way

Delfedd
sith master x hates the pats huh? too bad for him, cause we won!!!!!!!!

SnakeEyes
^^^^
Who the **** cares

Delfedd
Yoda wouldn't have become more powerfull between AOTC and ROTS

Tormentor_2004
I think Yoda

Darth_Janus
Yoda would own Anakin. Anakin is an undisciplined, undertrained, young and ignorant Padawan who went to the dark side because he was too weak and headstrong to train the proper way. Yoda had bested (or mostly bested) Count Dooku, who was obviously a better swordsman than both Obi Wan and Anakin.

Darth_Nefarus
Except, this is ROTS Anakin, so your logic is flawed.
Anakin is no longer a padawan, he's a Knight.
Anakin already has more power over the force than any other Jedi (power, not wisdom I admit) and then he turns to the darkside, which is more powerful, and it makes him INSANELY powerful.
Unfortunately for Yoda, he is old, and his powers are not at their finest, Anakin is only like 21, is at full strength, and has the darkside.
Anakin would OWN Yoda.

jedimaster2000
Sure Anakin was powerful, but you forget that he is also an annoying, whiny, and weak-minded idiot who cannot control his emotions, and it costs him big-time. And you can't say that Anakin will win because he is more powerful than Yoda. Why did Anakin lose to Obi-Wan? Not because Obi-Wan was more powerful, but because he was much wiser.

Yoda's powers not at his finest? What are you talking about? I don't think age will degrade a force-user's power. Like the time when he fought Dooku, he was like a frog on crack. Dooku was completely over-whelmed, that was why he had to escape.

So IMO Yoda can easily beat Anakin the way Obi-Wan defeated him, but out-smarting him and changing his colossal powers to his ultimate weakness.

Well, Anakin can probably defeat Yoda by whining him to death.

ANAKIN: Am I a Jedi Master yet??????

YODA: Anakin!!!! How many times do I have to go through this!!!!!! Powerful you are, but a Jedi Master, you are NOT!!!! Be PATIENT!!!!

ANAKIN: Why not??!! When will you make me a Jedi Master??!! WHAAA!!! WHAAA!!! WHAAA!!!

YODA: ARGH!!!!! I have had enough of this!!!!!! (takes out his lightsaber and commits suicide)

ArthasKnight
Anakin would win. He beats Dooku who had dueled Yoda, his old Master, to a standstill. Anakin is stronger than Dooku who is as strong if not stronger than Yoda, so Anakin would come out on top if just barely.

Darth_Nefarus
I agree Yoda could defeat Anakin by outsmarting him, but it would not be easy.

AragonIsKing
Yoda! Are you kidding? Ha hah

CountQuan
I cant believe 11 people think Yoda can prevail.

Darth_Nefarus
Seriously, Yoda even knows Anakin is more powerful than him. Everyone knows Anakin is the best, that's all there is to it.

CountQuan
Exactly. I dont know why 11 people think Yoda has a single chance. Obviously, Anakin is like one of the most important Jedi in the glaxy, so he must defeatYoda.

Sith_lord_Exar
Anakin would win,coz his is "ment" to be the one

Tormentor_2004
exactly i just cant believe 11 people think yoda can win.

Darth_Nefarus
11 people think that?
lol
well there's around 11 jedi children lying in a temple somewhere that might argue that...

darth_amethyst
anakin would win just cuz hes the choosen one???? wat u ppl smokin?? that aint got nothin to do with it!!!!!he would win thougyh because he is much stronger than palpitine and in the game if ur anakin on the last level it proves it!!!! he out smarts the emporer and thats a great skill to have! ne how he just stabs him and becomes the new ruler of the galaxy so.....thats y! and acording to every in all the other chat rooms he would hav senced it thus bloking the attak so... that makes my point even clearrer

Bobafetty
Originally posted by Tormentor_2004
exactly i just cant believe 11 people think yoda can win.
He can no sweat.

Lord_Windu
It isn't all about power. Other factors are also part of the fight. Experience, level-headedness, training, ability to remain calm, they are all factors in a fight. Yoda beats Anakin in all the of aspects mentioned above. Yoda wins.

chewbacca II
yoda would win for sure, i mean hu can siriously think anakin is any match for the lttle green dude ! cos anakin lost too obi because obi was more composed and was letting the force "flow" thru him ect ect and yoda is just as composed as obi but with odd 750 yrs more experience and training ! he would rape that arrogant little prick ! easily

Kun-ni Habeo
yoda

OB1-KeNinja
When Lucas said Anakin was the most powerful by ROTS, he was talking of RAW POWER. Anakin didn't master the dark side yet and was only beginning to realize his power. Yoda is calmer, far more experienced, had much more training, and was just a whole lot more self-diciplined. Yoda would definitely win.

Darth Abominus
i don't know how some people can think anakin/vader/mech-vader can possibly defeat yoda. just because he's the chosen one doesn't mean he was the most powerful jedi/sith around. certainly he had the potential.... but look what happened, he got maimed and his powers severely compromised and potential literally smashed by whom? a jedi who is not thought of as one of the strongest jedi ever? get real guys seriously.

yoda would demolish any verison of anakin/vader that there was. potential doesn't mean anything, it is what can you do at present. if anakin was as all powerful as some of you say then obi wan would've been a non-factor in their duel in RotS, and obi wan is weaker than yoda by far. so let me ask, if anakin/vader was so strong, how come he couldn't kill obi wan in RotS?

as for the individual who said yoda couldn't defeat dooku, i suggest you look at AotC again. you'll see that dooku decided to leave as he obviously couldn't find any flaw or weakness to exploit on yoda.

sure anakin had raw power but raw power isn't always the case for victory.

Lord_Windu
Darth Abominus, I couldn't agree with you more.

Bobafetty
ROTS Anikan is a cocky little sapz. AOTC Yoda is a resourcefull little green dude with extreme power. Anikan lost to Obi and Obi is weaker then Yoda so there for Yoda wins easily.

LordSorgo
Originally posted by Arsenal
I'm going with Anakin since he beat Dooku and Mace.

He didn't defeat Mace, he chopped his paws off... Major Differential.

Yoda would win. Yoda has 850 years or more of experience compared to Anakin. Plus, Anakin is still starting out as an Evil guy and Obi Wan beat Anakin and Obi Wan is like the third or second most powerful Jedi. And GL states that Yoda is king force user so Yoda Hands down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.