Juggernaut VS Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fieldy69
Juggernaut and kurse are both wanderin thru a desert and meet each other. they start braggin about how strong they are. then a fight breaks out. i say kurse wins because i know everyone else is gona say jugernaut becuz they like him more but kurse is equal to him. Kurse is twice as strong as thor and thor is class 100 so he could giv juggernaut a fight

Fieldy69
come on peeps take a vote

long pig
kurse wouldnt bump into anyone. he knew where thor was like on the other side of his world...he'd know where jugs is...if he chose to fight..neither would win..theyd fight until kurse figured out he couldnt hurt jugs..
unless juggs helmet has a lil iron in it...then all hed have to do is headbunt him.
they could team up on thor...yes! thor is a pansy!

Tron
Headbunt him?huh

USAgent
If juggie's helmet had Iron in it and he headbutted Kurse, it really put a hurting on Kurse because Kurse is very vunerable to Iron.
I believe that is his only weakness.

(that and a toasted cheese sandwich)

long pig
thanks for clearing that up fer me USA...my english aint too good with your fancy commas and periods .....would said cheese sandwich be toasted?

USAgent
Indeed that said sandwich would be toasted! One taste of that crispy toast and warm smooth chese is all it would take for 'Ol Kurse to throw the fight.

And what do you mean your english isnt that good without my fancy periods and commas? You have 20 periods and even a couple explanation points, not bad....not bad at all smile

Beyonder
But does he have that weakness to iron anymore.

Both Thor & Beta Ray Bill battled him and got their butts kicked. If iron worked on Kurse, I think they would've used it to take him down instead of asking a Power Pack member to absorb all the powers of Stormbreaker and Mljornir to blast Kurse and KO him.

long pig
For all I know Kurse is still vulnerable to iron. He hasnt went through any further changes.
Kurse lives where iron is like adamatium....extremely rare.

Wonderman
Kurse is to strong for Juggernaut. He's relentless like Juggernaut is known to be unstoppable. Just like Juggernaut gets beaten up to a degree without his shield up, even by Sasquach for examp., so to would his shield fall to superior force. Juggernaut is one tough nut but i think Kurse has him beat.

Scoobless
Kurse is one tough bastard, i seem to remember he was created specifically to fight Thor, then when Thor went to the trouble of getting that belt that doubles his strength but cuts his endurance the guy that created Kurse just upped his strength to match............ if i'm wrong (as i feel i may be) feel free to correct me

i'm voting for Kurse

Beyonder
Originally posted by Scoobless
Kurse is one tough bastard, i seem to remember he was created specifically to fight Thor, then when Thor went to the trouble of getting that belt that doubles his strength but cuts his endurance the guy that created Kurse just upped his strength to match............ if i'm wrong (as i feel i may be) feel free to correct me

i'm voting for Kurse

That guy as you referred to...is the Beyonder. And this was SWII Beyonder no less.

Wonderman
Originally posted by Beyonder
That guy as you referred to...is the Beyonder. And this was SWII Beyonder no less. kissThe Beyonder was one of the coolest characters in marvel. I hope someday they bring him back...maybe claiming he went on his journey to learn what experience is. The reason he did what he did in SW2 was because he saw no reason for suffering. Thus he increased Kurses power levels.
In Secret Wars, he decided that someone who could, should. How did that end. I don't think he gave any gift to the constituents. They should have made him create a new superhero for the victors team.
I liked the special relationship that Owen Reece shared with the Beyonder. Owen is like this Universes Beyonder. When the two meet they took precedence over even Eternity.

Fieldy69
im surprised at how few people think juggernaut can do it

leonidas
jut seeing some of the grief juggs has been put through by the regular cast (thor, hulk, sasquatch - even colossus to some extent) i too would have to go with kurse. again, his strength was more than DOUBLE thor's! that's . . . pretty strong. the fight would last a LONNNGGGGGG time because of jugg's invulnerability, but kurse is also thick with magic. i think in the end it would be kurse left standing. hell of a fight though . . .

armandovalles
well in Juggernaut: The Eighth Day Juggernaut killed Kurse by throwing a wall at him. But that was 8th Day Juggs. I think normal Juggs would beat Kurse too though even though he isnt as strong as 8th day.

CaPtAiN cOoKiE
the juggs picture wonderman had SUCKED he is way more muscular than that and he would woop curses fat ass look at these muscles

Fieldy69
i never understood wut eighth day juggernaut was can someone explain?

armandovalles
eighth day juggernaut was just Juggernaut with the full power of Cyttorak, in other words, his power was multiplied thousands of times over.

KillAll
Originally posted by armandovalles
eighth day juggernaut was just Juggernaut with the full power of Cyttorak, in other words, his power was multiplied thousands of times over.

thats completely wrong wink it was a mind controlled juggernaut. his power wasnt increased at all... and if it was, it was so insignificant that his battle with thor was almost just like his previous ones wink

long pig
His power wasnt increased, it was just being used by someone who knew how to use it better.
Jug could be 8th right now if he knew how to use his powers. Full potential Jug IS 8th day.

Cyttorak is insanely powerful. Take a look at jugs now, Cyttorak said jugs failed him basically Cyt' wanted to retake his power, but still couldnt take the power the Gem gave Jugs.

He only could take some of it back.

Fieldy69
oh
well this is a close match

Mider
Eight Day Juggernaut does not have the full power of Cyttorak only Trion Juggernaut does and He was strong enough to punch through the walls of dimensions but anyway if its Eight Day Juggernaut or Trion Juggernaut or just original Juggernaut......He is one tough guy He cant be harmed at all He is immortal so how could Kurse beat Him i dont think Kurse would stand much of a chance.

long pig
Mider, they cant hurt each other.

Lets say i can lift 225 lbs, could some girl who lifts 100lbs really hurt me?
no.
Kurse cant hurt Jug and visa versa.

Soujaboy
bump

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by long pig
Mider, they cant hurt each other.

Lets say i can lift 225 lbs, could some girl who lifts 100lbs really hurt me?
no.
Kurse cant hurt Jug and visa versa. are you shitting me? there are soo many ways a person who's "weaker" than u could still beat you. being stronger doesn't make you superior. Ever heard of martial arts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.