Professor Xavier vs. Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
X versus Y. Who wins?

kgkg
PROF X will win mental wise , but if yoda can hide him self from Prof X mental sence than yoda can Slice pRof x in peice

i highly doubt that yoda can hide from prof x tho

spetznaz
Xavier wins this. He has shown more power than Yoda has (Y only seems to be able to mess with the minds of the weak-minded).
Yoda has telekinesis while X doesn't, but in terms of pure telepathy Xavier would mind-sear Yoda.
Xavier by a mile - in telepathy.
In telekinesis and laser-fencing then Yoda by a light year.

chilled monkey
"More than 800 years has Yoda survived, through dangers you could not dream."

muffin man
hard to choose this thread has given me an idea though

mr.smiley
yeah i haven't seen enough of yoda to realy say he could do anything to xavier and i'm willing to bet xavier has seen a hell of alot more than yoda

chilled monkey
I doubt that. Yoda is over eight centuries old. He's leader of the Jedi, he didn't win that job in a card game you know.

Napalm
Professor Xavier's power reaches around the world I dont think yoda can beat that

mr.smiley
and in all yodas years i doubt he has seen half the action xavier has in ten!

muffin man
YODA

chilled monkey
Yoda has trained Jedi for 800 years. He wins this on experience. He's travelled all over a galaxy and faced the worst it could throw at him. He's seen and done WAY more than Xavier.

Xavier is powerful, but he's just a telepath. The Force is much more.

long pig
Yoda could resist it long enough for a force throw across the room, into a wall.

Why the hell couldn't he? Anyone with decent amount of mind powers can put up blocks, even if they don't hold permanatly, they'll hold long enough.

who?-kid
I think Xavier will break through Yoda's psychic defenses like a hot knife through butter.

The speed of thought is always faster than whatever Yoda will think of.

long pig
Magneto is not a telepath at all, and his blocks keep X away long enough.(yes i know his helmet, yada yada, he also has blocks, and they have worked)
Yoda is an actual telepath, his defenses wouldor at least, should be much more powerful.
Long enough for X to get cut in half at least.

ImmortalOne
This is a freakin good match
I mean.... Two cramped aged un-haired wise-assed grandpas
Facing each other in combat
Y: Lose to you, I will not !!
X: Battle can not be concluded with proceeding it, my small friend...
Y: Find that a mockery, I do !! Ready your weapon, you shall !!
X: I will not hold back my friend !!

:Yoda jumps ii a spinning motion with his lightsaber on !!!!:
:Xavier enters his mind and reminds him of childhood tragedies:
:Yoda falls, with hands on his timid head:
:With amazing will power and force skill, Yoda manages to escape the illusion and swings his weapon to X's head:
:Before he was beheaded X used his split second chance to shut down Yoda's mind..... And succeeded !!:
:Yoda is dead..... X is beheaded !!:
Voi'la !!!

hoorayforpeepee
magneto can resist because he has the helmet, telepathic powers of his own, and can use his EM control to prevent changing the electrical signals in his brain (which is telepathy in MU).

otherwise, magneto along with everyone else without HEAVY mind training/powers would be drooling if prof x. felt the urge.

CorderaMitchell
Professor X worst enemy is stairs lets just hope yoda doesn't know that.

Draco69
I personally think that Yoda would win. He could resist Charley's telepathic assaults long enough to Force Throw him through a window. And god knows how tall those buildings are.

8bitChris
Yoda could sense the person's most minute feelings and the force everywhere.

Yet he couldn't sense any plot involving a whole federation of imperial troops.

Plot holes!

Draco69
I agree. That didn't make sense. What didn't make any sense at all was the fact that Yoda couldn't sense that High Chancellor was you-know-who when they were only a couple floors apart from each other. Sometimes a couple feet!

mr.smiley
Originally posted by ImmortalOne
This is a freakin good match
I mean.... Two cramped aged un-haired wise-assed grandpas
Facing each other in combat
Y: Lose to you, I will not !!
X: Battle can not be concluded with proceeding it, my small friend...
Y: Find that a mockery, I do !! Ready your weapon, you shall !!
X: I will not hold back my friend !!

:Yoda jumps ii a spinning motion with his lightsaber on !!!!:
:Xavier enters his mind and reminds him of childhood tragedies:
:Yoda falls, with hands on his timid head:
:With amazing will power and force skill, Yoda manages to escape the illusion and swings his weapon to X's head:
:Before he was beheaded X used his split second chance to shut down Yoda's mind..... And succeeded !!:
:Yoda is dead..... X is beheaded !!:
Voi'la !!!

I think your right

willRules
Unless Xavier is quick enough cut into tiny pieces he will be

Decay
i think yoda takes it. he only needs to be able to resist x for a split second to push him into a wall or something, then by the time x manages to regain his balance yoda in on him with a saber. someone said x can sense everything on the planet and yoda cant. yoda sensed when mace died, mace was on a different planet. he also sensed all the other jedi dying so it isnt limited to where the jedi councel is. although i think if it was a battle of the minds x would win, yoda isnt that far behind. he has trained to feel things on a galaxtic scale so he lacks the precice powers xavier has, so he cant go into one specific mind and follow every thought someone has, but he can tell what their thinking about and what kind of mood their in. hes definatly no mental pushover.

Cosmic Flame
lHave Yoda been shown to resist telepathy? Just because the Force grants him some telepathic skill doesn't mean that he can resist someone as strong as Xavier. I don't seem him standing up to a focused TP bolt from Xavier. Of course, he could always snap Xavier's neck if he got the first move.

I actually think these two would talk one another to death about goodness, freedom, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.