Silver surfer And Thor VS Justice league

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Silver surfer And Thor VS Justice league

normal thor with his hammer of course lol

justice league consists of : superman , flash , WW , MM , batman , GL

who you think will win

i will put my money of Surfer and Thor.

spetznaz
Easy answer. SilverSurfer and Thor.
And Thor would just be there for the ride anyways (and might even get in the way of the Silver Surfer if Martian Manhunter gets his mind).
The Silver Surfer is just too powerful for most DC characters with powers below Ion and Parallax. The JLA would be hit so hard they'd start reading Marvel.

kgkg
that's what i though doesn't the hammer protect Thor from such attacks as well?

grey fox
thor and surfer, surfer kicks supes ass easy thor then proceeds to chat up diana who isn't goign to take any of that and attacks thor retaliates with njolnier to the head crushign her skull in a instant, gl flies in all randy-o and surfer vaporises him with the almighty power cosmic the flash runs around but gets beat when surfwer flies after him (his board can go faster ) thor beats the crap out of batman easy and then takes on the martian manhunter and gives him a woodshed style whoopin

spetznaz
For a more detailed answer:
SS vs Superman: The current dude is just not in SS's league. Not even close. Maybe if he was still Pre-Crisis.
SS vs Martian Manhunter: The most powerful member of the JLA just cannot stand up against the power Cosmic.
SS vs Batman: I love Bruce, but no amount of prep time would work unless the Silver Surfer (unless, ofcourse, you are Reed Richards, in which case even Galactus can be overcome with prep time and a nullifier).
SS vs Green Lantern: No normal GL can stand up to SS. Not even a whole corp of Green Lanterns can do much. The only way a GL can stand up to (and defeat) Silver Surfer is if that GL goes by the name Parallax and/or Ion. Those two are the only ones who can give SS the jitters.
SS vs the Flash: Under normal conditions SS is faster than the Flash (although Barry and Wally Flashes have both done speed stunts beyond what SS is capable of - such as moving faster than instant teleportation and time-barrier breaking). But normally the SS is faster than the Flash, and anyways, what would the Flash do? His mass may approach infinity at speed, but it is not as if he is going to run through space after SS.
SS vs Wonderwoman: She'd truly be in wonderland after what SS would do to her!
SS vs Aquaman: This is one time Aquaman would want to be taking a long swim.
SS vs Orion: He may be the scion of Darkseid, but he might as well be a masochist if he went against the SS.

Basically the Silver Surfer wins this. I cannot see a viable way that the JLA could win this.
Now, against Thor that is another matter entirely.
But the Silver Surfer is my power cosmic himself. He bows to no one.
Unless, of course, your name is Reed Richards and you have prep time.
LOL.

The Flash
JLA wins. As people mentioned before: DC over powers their characters so they will beat Marvel's popular characters! Marvel has no chance in hell against the JLA once that statement is said.

King Burger
Probably the case with most Marvel heros, but here you have one
of the most powerful earth hero (Thor), and the single most
powerful non-Cosmic Being figure in all of Marvel (maybe excluding
Thanos) in the Silver Surfer.

I agree with all. Silver Surfer kills all in less than a minute (if he
lets loose that is, since SS, like Superman, holds back often).

Nightstick
Superman has beaten Thor before and Green Lantern has proven a roughly equal match for Silver Surfer. So I don't see how this can go in Thor and Surfers favor.

Draco69
Thor would likely fall against the combined might of Superman and Wonder Woman.

The real fight is the JLA vs. Silver Surfer.

Cosmic Cube
The very worst writing occurs in crossovers. Thor can beat Superman easily. Green Lantern is certainly not a match for Silver Surfer. Surfer could blast him into green dust. The JLA doesn't even have a shot.

Cosmic Cube
Superman and Wonder Woman would have quite a problem beating Thor in my opinion. Superman would fall rather quickly to a odinforce blast. Then he fights Wonder Woman, who would not pose much of a threat, as Thor is faster, stronger, possesses the odinforce, and is a much better fighter.

The age-old arguement "DC makes their characters stronger," is purely opinion. Use facts.

Draco69
If Thor had the Odinforce, then yes WW and Supes would fall.

If not, Thor would fall.

I don't understand the second part of your argument. I have never ever said "DC makes their characters stronger." I just said that against both Superman and Wonder Woman Thor would fall.

Cosmic Cube
Sorry, I wasn't talking about you Draco. I was reffering to The Flash's post.

Draco69
Oh and by the way: the starter of the thread specifically said : "normal thor with his hammer of course lol" That means Thor without the OdinForce.

As I said before, the fight is really JLA vs. Silver Surfer. I'm likely to put my money on Silver Surfer. It would take alot of help to bring him down.

Draco69
Sokay.

nigel45
If it was just Thor the JLA would have a shot. Surfer makes this un-winnable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.