7 pound Hamburgers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Ok, so I was at a Super Bowl pary tonight and they had 2! 7 pound hamburgers! eek! They cut them into slice and it was so good *drool* plus I was high so i ate tons drool

BakaXero
did it look like this?

SlipknoT
YES! almost exactly like that eek!

BakaXero
some people eat the whole thing...

dark1365
OMG that is huge man!!!

BackFire
That is the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

SlipknoT
They are my heroes

dark1365
omg. fatheads!!

BakaXero
i should really use another pic...

dark1365
yeah, enlarge a tim hortons one!!

Lost
That looks so good. Grr...me and my no hamburger diet. That would be so nice to eat. sad

dark1365
No hamburgers diet?
Hell, just treat yourself to SOMETHING, lost.

BakaXero
Happy Dance

dark1365
Haha that is hilarious!

BakaXero
but theres one cooking with your name on it?

dark1365
Haha....

Lost
I know but I'm such a heathnut pig. I eat so much seeing as I hardly gain a pound but still eat healthy. few sweets(But I've only eaten two candy bars within the two months) candy bars , hardly any junk food, no soda(But I already hate the taste), no chocolate(just cause I hate it), and no hamburgers.

dark1365
oh my god you are a weight freak...

BakaXero
i eat what ever and i dont gain any weight...

dark1365
I know me too!

Morning_Glory
all I really saw in this whole paragraph was --- "no chocolate ( just cause I hare it)"

not many chics can say they hate chocolate

Im a health nut too-- no sweets! - but not as strict as you are.. yikes scared

Lost
No, I'm just a heathnut. I could eat anything and bearly gain a pound. In fact I do eat alot..just not unheatly stuff. Like I eat two breakfast, three to four lunches, and two to three dinner's.

dark1365
Well that's a helluva lot!

Morning_Glory
scared WHAT!

dark1365
MG, if you knew what me and PA were talking about now...

Lost
Yeah..Like I said, I'm a pig..So I eat off of people's tray's at school and eat my own dinner plus whatever my parents make. What is weird I'm always hungry after lunch...So then I do break the rules sometimes and much on stuff...but I mostly eat just grapes in class.

SlipknoT
Im getting a hard one just looking at that

dark1365
Uh slip? Do you like Morning by any chance?

Phoenix Aska
you have a fast metabolis...you're lucky...

but when you get older it slows down...

SlipknoT
yea

Lost
Yeah, well I have one of those stupid stories....

So now I hate chocolate on the taste and the fact that it gave me 3 cavities that I am too poor to get filled.

I am strict, I just look at my family and how they are unhealthy pigs. Then again I've lived with men all my life...so I guess that's what some men can be.

Morning_Glory
ok smile

dark1365
ok to what? what?

SlipknoT
????

Morning_Glory
I was saying ok to LOST - ... embarrasment

Phoenix Aska
laughing

Not all men are like pigs sweetie

dark1365
lemme get this straight, slip.

You LIKE morning? even when you were harassing her?

Morning_Glory
stop asking that

SlipknoT
Yea, I still like her even thought there may be something she does gets on my nerves. I'm not going to hate her for one thing. Im sure there are things about me that annoy her but she might not hate me.

BakaXero
im goner die of clogged arteries....

Lost
I said SOME men.

Hell, now that i think about it I should start eating unhealthy. I'll die younger...forget living old. I don't want to see my husband shribble up into an old hag and find out I'm one as well. laughing

Phoenix Aska
Hey ! Me too! laughing

That sucks too..i heard it's very painful...

but nothing could be worse than having liver cancer...

Morning_Glory
or brain cancer....

what happens when you have liver cancer??? besides turning yellow..

BakaXero
your brain cant feel a thing...

Morning_Glory
Im sure if you had a tumor in your brain or cancer - you would be able to feel some pain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.