Who would you kill off?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss_bishie
Now what if in the sequel or triology to potc one of the threesome (Jack, Will, or Elizabeth) die. The writers decided they wanted to kill off a character to bring some drama. Now who would you kill off?

Me? Hmm NOT JACK! Psht duh, but I think that either Elizabeth or Will. I despise them both. They both almost kill Jack!! Hmm.. well becuse i hate Orlando I gotta say..

WILL DIES

Orlando will dance with Jack Keith aka me.

If..you..don't..know..what..that..meens..look..it..up

Orlando Bloom03
Die Elizabeth!!!!!

ilvorlandobloom
Elizabeth! not Will or Jack, they're too hot!

JessieSparrow
NEVER JACK WHY IS THAT EVEN A CHOICE!? well Will gets on my nerves but Elizabeth is worse I hate her lips she reminds me of a girl at my school who does that same curly thing with her lips it is sooo grrrrrrr.

JackSparrow2005
I said Elizabeth..I couldn't bear to see Jack or will killed off..their both too cute to die! Hehe.

MissesDepp?!
Will..

the funniest part was when they were comadeering the ship and he goes "AYE AVAST" and everyone laughs cause he's a loser... dammit he made those swords but was too pussy to say he did!

ArrghPirateGirl
If they Kill of Jack Ill definatly cry and crack the shits for shore. Id wanna sue them Arrgh

Miss_bishie
there not realy gonna kill jack....
even though it is a possibilty..
but they wont..
this is just hypotheticaly? hipothitacaly? hypothetialy? hmm idk how to spell it but i think you know what i am talking about..

well good no jack murders.. good..good...good

MissesDepp?!
I am going to kill Will myself, if someone wants to help me... in fact I'll make a movie, and call it

"KILL WILL"

Uma thurman could play me...

NtOnKsSuX17
JACK CANT DIE, AND ORLANDO DOESNT DIE BECUASE I WAS WATCHING A SHOW AND HE SAID THAT HE ALREADY SIGNED UP FOR THE THIRD ONE. THE WHOLE POTC THING IS BOUT JACK( WELL NOT ALL)

JessieSparrow
I'll help you kill Will!!! He bugs me its funny when they laugh at him *ponder* other times he looks like a moron oh oh anytime he starts screaming "Elizabeth" especially when hes on the Interceptor I wanted him to blow up thatd be funny

MissesDepp?!
hahahahahhaahaha

yes and his little pony tail! ahahhahahaha it was more like a rats tail.

we should re-write the ending...

"He's not a blacksmith... he's a pirate"
*Will dies*
"Oh **** monkey, oh well COMODORE!!!"

FieryDragon
Out of those 3, Elizabeth would be the one I would pick to die...not because Jack or Will were "hot", but because I don't feel that she adds that much to the movies.

Will did save Jack in the end, so it all worked out. Elizabeth didn't do anything for anyone.

Captian Rogue
I would say that no one would die out of that bunch, they are main characters... I'd say one of the others like...well i don't know, but i don't think any of those characters will die...but if i had to choose i'd say Elizebeth, mainly because the other two are way to popular to die...pirate

Miss_bishie
Misses Depp I will sure help you kill Will! ^_^

Oh ya back in the "what would you do if you met johhny depp" thread you said you didnt like people whom only like Jack

That is totally understandable and I have something to say..

At that time I pursuaded my self not to love Johnny for ...reasons..

Well anyway.. that little "phase" has passed and I relize now that I do love Johnny..

Eck just wanted to say that ~_~;;

MissesDepp?!
YAY!!! *standing ovation*

yes we will kill him... slowly.... painfully... cut off his balls (if he has any) and feed them to hiM!!! MOHAHAHA

or, we could just shoot him.

ArwensGurl
Don't Kill either of of them!!!!
They can kill Norrington though

Orlando Bloom03
Die Luz!!!

Miss_bishie
I love Norington! He is mistunderstood...

Well someone is about to be attacked by an angry mob..

Someone wants Jack to die, probly a strait guy..

jjoutlaw3
i'd not mind if will died. he's so dumb. jack is AWESOME and if he died there wouldn't be a movie. and elizabeth is the pretty girl and all movies gotta have a heroine. other wise there'd only be the drunk tortuga girls. but will is just dumb. my sister and i were watchin POC an making fun of him. he talks to hammers for god's sake!

Miss_bishie
..i talk to hammers too..

but i want will to die anyway! he is such a *word* ::twitch twitch::

Orlando Bloom03
Die Keira!

johnny.d girl
i'm with ya
lets make a movie called"KILL WILL" i like the sound of that lol

orliluvr4life
I think that, out of the three, Elizabeth should die.. It pains me to say that since they're all amazing, but...2 reasons.........
1) JACK CANNOT DIE- he's like the whole reason that movie was a success ( personal opinion, don't hate me) He's so funny too.
2) ORLANDO BLOOM PLAYS WILL- enough said. ( you can tell Orlando Bloom is like my hero- just check my screen name)

Elondra
None of them should diesad

I love them all.

aniron
definatly Elizabeth, how dare she steal my man, and after all Jack does for her she still looks down her nose at him, at the very end of the film where jack says "it would never have worked between her" she looks like she wants to be sick, I had to be held back from the screen because I was gonna beat it up. she's just so spoilt and snobby and ugly and and ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh KILL WILL KILL WILL KILL WILL
I just love the sound of that It totally rocks dude.

KILL WILLblowupKill WILLblowup

I just love that Smiley Arrgh

ArrghPirateGirl
KILL giljotiini WILL

He He Aye I couldnt help me self Arrgh

ArrghPirateGirl
KILL hang WILL

KILL rip WILL

KILL spam_laser WILL

Okay I think I got it out of me system peoplegathering
But just remeberwar

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh are bi Sorry couldnt help me self LOL

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh I forgot to ask when are we to kill willgiljotiini

OrliNElijahsGrl
noooooooooooooooo dont kill will!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will and jack are too cute to die!!!! I dont want any of them to die!!

PLLLEEEASSSE DONT KILL WILL! *takes will and sails off to a island*

LOL

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh bring him back here ya scallywag we havnt finished with him yet LOL

I think they are both hot but if ones got to die it has to be Will

KILL chair WILL

OrliNElijahsGrl
NOOOO my will! my will! you will not harm thee! *takes the pearl and sails to a island* there....we shall be safe here, and look! RUM! *takes some rum and drinks it* drink up me harties yo ho!!

Miss_bishie
this isnt soppose to be an argument.. its just for fun..

Chelse_gladrin9
how can you hate will?!?!?!? omgomgomgomg... that is so wrong!!

kill the evil, rumm burning, ***** of a woman elizabeth!!

Chelse_gladrin9
once again... NEVER!!! NEVER NEVER NEVER!!!!!!!!! :: face turns all red and leaves thread.....:: ::mutters to self:: ~nobody can appreciate hott ppl in the world~~

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOL muahahahahahahahahahahaha *evil laugh* *will joins in with an evil laugh which comes in a little late* LOL

MythBlazer
y oh y woule anyone want to kill Elizabeth

Die WILL Die

Fallen Jedi
well, if it comes down to either me or elizabeth being stuck on an island with both jack and wil, elizabeth is gonna have to go. sorry, sweetie. stick out tongue

OrliNElijahsGrl
*me and will sit and drink some rum together on the sand as the waves rush up to our feet* oOoOoOoOoOoOo

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Bloody Pirates
* jumps on ship and stats to make way over to island to get Will*

KILL giljotiinihang WILL

*evil laugh* Ha HA Ha Ha Ha Ha

beaujay1
jack can't die cos hes like the main charcter. i just want stupid elizabeth to die!!!!!

The_Red_Dagon
I know, She is Such a @$$, and her attitude reeeally Sucks

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Im still saying KILL yes WILL. And you are right Jack cant die cause he has signed on for both 2 & 3 so he aint dieing YAY. pirate

OrliNElijahsGrl
Nooooo *we run off* STAY AWAY! STAY AWAY FROM MY WILL!!!

wouldnt i be weird though if like one of the main characters died in either the 2nd one of 3rd one, i about cried when i thought jack was gonna die in the 1st one when he got stabbed by barbossa, and then when he was gonna get hung, i started to cry, i was like: noooooooooooooooooo

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye It would be sad. I would definatly cry if Jack died. WAAAAAAAA

Anyway .............

Get back here you Scallywag. You cant escape from me HA HA HA
*run after Will & Oril girl* beer

OrliNElijahsGrl
Nooooo dont go after us....*points to the commodore* kill him! HE TRIED TO KILL JACK!!! *me and will run off*

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Die Commodore die. Hey
*relizes Wills gone again*
Bloody Pirates
*goes after them again*

tassie
No one is gonna die!!!! No!! Jack cannot die!! And Will cannot die love !!

hmm well Elizabeth...

nah, she's cool too, and too pretty to die big grin Kill the commodore instead

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Why cant Willl die????? Well I dont care Hmph

*goes after will and Oril Girl again*

jjoutlaw3
LOL !! i'm reading all this stuff and LMAO!!!!! its soooooo funny!!
i don't think any of them are going to die. i dont want any of them to die but if i had to pick, it would be will because i dont like him. he has very minimal personality no expression like that. he's waaaaay too obsessive over elizabeth. i mean, he dont even kno the girl. hardly. and he's already making vows to die for her and all. he can't even call her by her first name for god's sake. she dont even kno he likes her!!!! ahhhhh!!!! no i really don't like love stories like that . i mean its not really "love at first sight" but "love at only sight" meaning they like never talk to her.

*joins ArrghPirateGirl on her hunt for will and his girl* hahahaha!!!!
*insanely evil laugh*

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Die Will Die. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *joins in with evil laugh*

jjoutlaw3
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! WE SHALL RID THE WORLD OF WILL!!!!!! even though i don't dislike him that much, it would still be fun!
*diabolical laugh*

ArrghPirateGirl
HA HA HA HA HA HA * evil laugh*

We shall KILL WILL if its the last thing we do ( i dont hate will this much either but this is fun)

OrliNElijahsGrl
ahhhh NOOO! my will *me and will hide* will starts going: ring goes on ring goes off ring goes on ring goes off ring goes on STOP WILL! sh!

*we continue hiding* why must get rid of will, he has done nothing to you guys, KILL THE COMMODORE! HE TRIED TO KILL JACK!!!! COME ON NOW! LEAVE WILL ALONE! *will kisses me* awwww!

FOR THE LOVE...DO NOT KILL KILL! KILL THE COMMODORE!

OrliNElijahsGrl
lol i had to add a little lotr humor in that..hahahah

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh I already killed the commodore and plus i made an oath if its the last thing i do Will has to die HA HA HA HA
Must Kill Will
*starts looking for will.Looks under mat. Looks behind curtain. Looks under bed. Looks on bed. Looks in freazer. Looks in toilet*
Hmmm. Where did ya put him ya scallywag. Grrr Ive looked everywhere
*starts stomping around angrily. Stomps past Will. Stomps past Oril Girl. Stomps past jjoutlaw3*
Wait a minute. WILL
*turns around Will and Oril Girl are gone*
BLOODY PIRATES!!!!!!!! laughing pirate

The_Red_Dagon
DON'T KILL DA COMMODORE,::sobs::, but I will help you kill WIll
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA.....ack.....

OrliNElijahsGrl
why not the commodore? HE TRIED TO KILL JACK! And he was a jerk too..and...and...MEAN TO WILL! *takes out gun* must kill commodore!

The_Red_Dagon
Because he is MISUNDERSTOOD
Shtewpid Elizabeth totally dumps him, if he dies now, he'll die as a miserable person, and you're forgettin', HE LET JACK LIVE, I say, LIVE

OrliNElijahsGrl
yes indeed, let jack live, LET HIM LIVE! Let Will live too!!! Id say lets kill the eunich commodore!!!!! HE WAS MEAN TO WILL AND TRIED TO KILL JACK

all in favor to kill commodore...say AYE!!!!!

The_Red_Dagon
He's not a BLOODY EUNICH! What the f**k?
Now it's my turn to have a bad day, My day has been really crappy
sad
I just wanna scream

The_Red_Dagon
:Blows Rasberry:

OrliNElijahsGrl
LOL i know hes not, i was joking around!!

aww whats the matter?

The_Red_Dagon
I know, I was only funnin'

Well, I've just been having one of those days, heh, But that's o.k, I'm over it now, Sorry

The_Red_Dagon
Sorry OrliNElijasGrl, I was a little short...
Cheers to youbig grin
Ya' made me feel better

OrliNElijahsGrl
its alright, and your welcome, im glad i made you feel better?

*gives you some rum* id say....lets drink to Will and Jack, two great pirates! LOL

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye *drinks up all the rum*
We shall killl that rum burning woman instead

Machete_guy
THEY ALL MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!! except will and jack. Happy Dance Happy Dance

ArrghPirateGirl
Not all of them just the rum burning woman elizabeth.
Die Elizabeth Die
HA HA HA HA *evil laugh*

The_Red_Dagon
YES, Let Will, Jack and the Commodore Live...
Kill evil rum burnin' Elizabeth
MUAHAHAHAHAHAH...ack...

ArrghPirateGirl
Muahahahahahahahaha
Die Elizabeth Die
Muahahahahahahahaha
(if you cant tell thats an evil laugh Aye)

Babi_Gurl
Elzibeth needs to die god she is so annoying and she burned all the rum sad

ArrghPirateGirl
Muahahahahahaha Die

The_Red_Dagon
Me to (sacred) Rum: We found it precious, my love, my love, Myyyyy preeccciiooouusssssssssssss

Miss_bishie
Better yet..

Lets kill the monkey!

ArrghPirateGirl
Owww but the monkey cute and we might not have a second one if it was for mokey.

*continues on killing Elizabeth*

OrliNElijahsGrl
aye!! at least my 2 favorite men are safe, me jack sparrow...excuse me...CAPTAIN jack sparrow and will turner

nooooo dont kill elizabeth, thats my character for our remake of POTC this summer! i like the elizabeth character, although she burned all the bloody rum!

*continues to attack the commodore*

aniron
*Aniron finds will, jack and that ugly woman who goes by the name of -humoh- elizabeth, aniron kisses will, kisses Jack, grabs elizabeth by the hair takes her outside for u guys to deal with and runs back to a celebrating Jakc and will "we were trying to get rid of her some how" they say*

jjoutlaw3
lol. i like elizabeth. i say KILL WILL!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually, no, i dont hate any of them. except ANNEMARIA!!!! KILL ANNEMARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
AYE!!!! kill annamarie, do you know how many times that woman slapped the crap outta jack?! I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT!! *finds annamarie and throws her to the ground and points a pistol at her* dont EVER touch jack again...OR WILL..you slum!

jjoutlaw3
hahahaha!!!!! *helps OrliNElijahsGrl to pin Annemaria down an point a gun at her head*
hahahaha!!!!!!!

OrliNElijahsGrl
WOOOHOOOO! say your prayers varmit! (lol did i spell that right?) *annamarie cries to be let go* NEVER!!!!! On my word do as i say...OR ILL PULL THIS TRIGGER AND YOULL BE LOST TO DAVY JONES LOCKER! lol!!!

hahahahaha couldnt resist mate

jjoutlaw3
LOL!!!!! *leaves Annemaria and OrliNElijahsGrl in search of someone else to kill...* hmmmmm. who shall i prey on next? hmmmmm...i dont hate anyone else from POC! hmmm...maybe i'll go back to hunting will for lack of someone better to hunt!!!! hahahaha!!!

HUNTING WILL!!
evil face

OrliNElijahsGrl
NOOOOOOOOO *points gun at you* leave Will be, he has done nothing! SCARLET! attack scarlet, she slapped jack too! go hunt her down!!!! LOL!!!! *annamarie tries to escape* *pulls her back down* STAY THERE!!!! *points pistol at her head*

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye what no I do wanna KILL WILL
Muahahahahahahahaha
KILLL WILL KILL WILL
*goes after will with pistol*

OrliNElijahsGrl
NOOOO! leave will alone, savvy? he has done nothing!!! he and jack are friends and a team, go after the commodore or annamarie or scarlet!! WHO DESERVE TO DIE! lol!

*protects will*

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmmm
*thinks about what orli girl said*
Arrgh I swear if i get to kick Will ummm lets say 882 times I will let him live. Do we have an accord???
*holds hand out to orli girl*

The_Red_Dagon
I have a better Idea, LETS KILL EVERYBODY!,

Except Jack ^_^

OrliNElijahsGrl
just to kick will? OKAY...we have an accord, as long as you let him live, Will doesnt deserve to die *shakes hand*

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye
*start kicking will*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8.... *some time later* 879 880 881 882. There done Your free to go will.
*lets him pass*
Now who do we kill next Muahahahahaha

johnny.d girl
i don't get that...... will wouldn't of lived if u kicked him that many times!
and if he did he wouldn't be able to walk or barly moove!!!!!
i say we kill............ummmmm.....................i don't know
any ideas?????.......................

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh dont mess with me or i will kick you 882 time LOL Just jocking.
I say we kill Elizabetth she burnt all the rum

The_Red_Dagon
Aye PirateGirl,
*Grabs Machine Gun and Loads it*
Let's go after her...
*Sometime later*
Elizabeth: AAAAUUUGGGGGHHHH, NOOOOOOOOOOO
Me: Say Hello, To my little Friend...

OrliNElijahsGrl
yay!!! *grabs Will* hes free! yay he isnt going to die!

Ohhh he can handle kicks...he has buns of steel! MUAHAHAHA!

YAY! *kisses Will*

Nooowww lets all go after annamarie! she slapped jack so many times!!!! she deserves to die!

ArrghPirateGirl
Muahahahaha Die Elizabeth Die
*runs after the rest with her pistol out*
Muahahahaha

OrliNElijahsGrl
Lol *regrets wanting to kill elizabeth cuz its my character for the remake of potc this summer but.....she burned the rum* KILL ELIZABETH!

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Die Muhahahahaha

johnny.d girl
kill elizabeth kill elisabeth
mmmaaaaaahhhhhahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!
i'm with ya now arrgh pirate girl ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa!!!!

johnny.d girl
me pet dragon will help 2

johnny.d girl
* evil has rissen*
aaaahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
!

ArrghPirateGirl
Die Elizabeth Muahahahaha

johnny.d girl
*GOES WITH ARRGH PIRATE GIRL 2 FIND HER............a couple of hours later....*
this is gonna take forever! where go u thing she would be.....any1??? shifty

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmm lets think she is probally burning rum GRRRR Evil burning @$*%!
*starts looking for elizabeth. looks in toilet, looks in cupboard, looks under bed, looks in bar, looks in da ocean looks on the black pearl, looks in the blacksmith shop*
Hmmm where the bloody hell is she????

johnny.d girl
on this island that i was once on i left her there
lets go there

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Im right behind ya

The_Red_Dagon
Found Her!!!, She was hiding in the bloody Rum starage cellar.
DIEDIEDIEDIE

OrliNElijahsGrl
aaaaaaaaaayeee! sorry for no replying in a while, been busy, ayyyyyyyyyyye i knew she would be found in that rum cellar! *holds pistol at her head* now come out nice and slow there elizabeth, you wouldnt want me to give you three eyes now would ye?

BLOODY RUM BURNER!!! DIE!

johnny.d girl
arrgh die ya mungrel and ye be warned
aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh

johnny.d girl
laughing beer doctor mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The_Red_Dagon
Where's me Drink? I can't shoot straight unless I've 'ad a Pint!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye me nither
*gets out some rum*

ArrghPirateGirl
*guzzles rum then gets gun out*
DIE muahahaha

johnny.d girl
every1 has left me
WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
*sits in chair solking and mumbling 2 self*

SimoneDepp
oewaaaaah........johnny is cool
keira is pretty.
barbossa blegh.
will mwaah

johnny.d girl
arrgh where b every1???
i can't kill this mungrel all by me oncie savvy!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh where is he??? Umm who are we killing this time???

johnny.d girl
i think we r still trying 2 kill elizibeth but i'm not shor anymoreboxing

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh we where killing anamaria. *goes after her with pistol out*

doomed1991
i voted will he is relly relly gay he is a nob i think hally berry is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fit starwars

ArrghPirateGirl
fit 4 what?????? Grrr som1 tell me

johnny.d girl
*runs 2 catch up with apg and gets sawd out*spam_laser
die die hey wait havn't we already killed her??? starwars

ArrghPirateGirl
Um yeah I think we ran her over with da pearl. Hmm where running out of people 2 kill. Arrgh lets finish will of even though I gave Orligirl my word i wouldnt but its only bad luck so lets go

johnny.d girl
kill will kill willgiljotiinihangrip

ArrghPirateGirl
Muahahahahahahaha Without Orli girl around he cant escape Muahahaha
*runs after will with a green banana* HUH??? *looks at banana* Ive had to much rum *continues after will*

johnny.d girl
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
ye be warned will
maaaaahahahahaaaaaaa2gunsriflesniperspam_laser

ArrghPirateGirl
MUAHAHAHAHAHA*evil laugh*MUAHAHAHAHAHA *runs after will*

SimoneDepp
oh it is pathatic.....
i think we kill no one.
not will. not jack, not keira, not annamaria.
everyone is against will.
it's not fare.....

The_Red_Dagon
Hey Everybody...
I've been camping all week so I havn't had a chance to be on here for a while... NO INTERNET!!!! AUUGGGHHH!!! I've been on withdrawl ,

Anyway, Hey PirateGirl, did I miss anything?

JacksBabe777
I think they should kill Will. but he plays a BIG part in the movie so i don't want to... even though he's not exactly my favorite.... i mean REALLY not my favorite.

johnny.d girl
arrrgh kill will kill will kill will kill willbashblowboxingchair

johnnys#1
write 2 me

johnnys#1
Johnny d. girl i'm very pissed off with u!

johnny.d girl
i ammmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Na Just a bit of killins apart from that nothin big grin

johnny.d girl
YEAH KILL WILL KILL WILL KILL WILL KILL WILL deathgiljotiinirip
MAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA
EVIL HAS RISSEN MAHAHAHAHAAA

ArrghPirateGirl
Muahahahahahahahahaha Die wILL dIE

johnny.d girl
*RUNS OFF WITH SAWD AND PISTOL 2 KILL WILL*
*STOPS*
U COMING APG and comes 2 join us she can come 2
*STARTS 2 SPRINT OFF*
DIE WILL DIE WILL

ArrghPirateGirl
Arrgh Im coming Im coming *pulls out pistol* Wait up

johnny.d girl
well hurry u...
*stops all of a sudden*
thers the mungrel behind the bloody rum barrels
*grabs him*
u wouldn't b folloing us would u WIIILLLLL????????

ArrghPirateGirl
*looks at will evily*
Tell us where Jack is and we promise to kill you err less painfully
Do we hav an accord????????

johnny.d girl
yeah tell us or u'll die very very very very veeeerrrryyyyy s.....l.....o........l..........w............yyyyyyy
ye b warned savvy????

ArrghPirateGirl
Aye Pirate Ye B Warned *starts pocking at will with pointy stick*

johnny.d girl
pokeyLOLvampirevelho
OH GOD DANMIT!!!!!!!!! ME BLOODY PET DRAGON ATE THE BLOODY SCALLYWAG
*smacks drago on the nose* U STUPID BEAST
*drago sits down is shame * yeah u stupid mungrel u stay put from now on...i mean that waz painless grrr u stupid stupid thing u....grrrrrr
well...............who next

SimoneDepp
oh why will.
kill me!
yeah kill me!
ow no.....i not like that.
allright....kill will..big grin

johnny.d girl
eh??...........y??? wills dead now
me bloody stupid dragon ate him*sighs* painlessly tho don't worry

ArrghPirateGirl
Lets make da dragon throw him back up Then we bring him back to life find out where jack is den kill him LOL

johnny.d girl
ok i'll try but this might take awhile
*looks the dragon straight in the eye and awhile later the dragon steps back making wierd noizes*
arrgh i think i got through 2 him but i'm not totally sure i've been trying this ever since i got him

ArrghPirateGirl
Hope he chucks on ya LOL *hides so JDG cant hit her*

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>