Not Right!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eleveninches
DOes anybody else think that it's not right for Jor-El to be a bad guy in smallville. He was never a bad buy in the comics, so why make him seem like one here. Besides, Jor-El was supposed to be dead.

I have 2 theories:

1.He is really a good guy, but is testing clark to make him stronger.

2.The essence that claims to be Jor-El is really an imposter Brainiac???

Shadow_King
i think its the first theory.... i dont really think jor-el is the bad guy.... they make him look like a bad guy but really he is the good guy... like the episode 1961 or whatever... it shows him as a good guy.

eleveninches
I still think that the entity in the caves isn't jor-el.
Jor-El died.
So one of 2 possibilities:
1. The craft malfunctioned when clark landed
2. The entity pretending to be jor-el is actually brainiac. . It wouldn't be too corny to have him on the show. After all, they have had mr.myxypyxalix and krypto the wonder dog on it.

eleveninches
No one got any thought on this?

ericadurancefan
I think he is really a good guy but they have him borderline right now and they have never really said he was evil yes he killed tara and tried to kill johnathan but he was doing what it took to get his son back.

eleveninches
But Jor-El is dead. So the essence that is claiming to be jor-el might be an imposter

liam k
possible, your probably right eleven inches, maybe the essence is brainiac?

Magee
I could'nt really see it being Brainiac (why u put a spoiler i dont know, but i'll respect that). I never did like how Jor-el was 'bad' in Smallville but maybe it is just to test Clark. Then again maybe the power went to his head. Because we dont see much of Jor-el in the comics and we only see him when he's a young tennage youth in smallville.

pr1983
i dont believe he's evil at all...

i believe clark has to get the stones no matter what, and normally clark wouldnt go all the way to get em... so jorel made sure he would...

looking out for his son... what any good dad would do...

TheFanboy
I'm hoping it's Braniac like Magee said or Jor'el should atleast be a corupted virus version of himself. It really makes zero sense for him to evil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.