What do you think is the best horror / horror movie game?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

papabeard
Games I personally like are "The Thing", "Resident Evil", "Alone in the Dark","Silent Hill" and "Manhunt"

Wolfie
I've seen Fatal Frame. That looked cool.

The Thing was okay.

Doom is a classic.

Where's Fistfull of Boomstick? stick out tongue

Azrael01
I like resident evil, silent hill, the ill fated blair witch games, and Evil dead Hail to The King not fist full of boomstick. evil face

sarcomens
I like Silent Hill, Resident evil, Project Zero and the Alien triology. Project Zero was the most scary of them all.

papabeard
Fistfull of boomstick was very poor, Hail To The King is much better and it came with evil dead 2 free on DVD.NICE!

SlipknoT
The Thing is great. EDAFOB is also very good.

tabby999
doom always has been, and allways will be, a classic, and one of my fave games of all time

MildPossession
I hardly play video games, but from what I have played, Silent Hill is a pretty creepy game with a great atmosphere(which they hopefully will get right in the film), so voted for that.

Also liked playing the Resident Evil games, Alone in the Dark, Doom.

ResEvil_4ever
Everyone knowns Resident evil rocks ya... Devil may cry 3 is really fun but no scary stmosphere......

Wolfie
I never cared for the gameplay in Resident Evil.

WhoKnows?
i liked blade 2, but i also liked resident evil.

Jennifer_Tilly
Were's Evil Dead Hail to the King? I would pick that one but out of that list I would go with Resident Evil and The Thing love those games.

Wolfie
Is Hail to the King only available for Dreamcast or is it for Playstation too?

dean7879
resi 4 for gamecube
resi 1 for ps1
silent hill and clock tower

Jennifer_Tilly
idk really cause I only have it for PS lol!

20RezidntEviL05
defo. resident evil and silent hill for me!

FEDFAN316
i know...Doom rocks!!!!!! rock rock rock i wish i knew where to get Fatal Frame...i love the game but would never play it Resident Evil 1&2 also rock! rock rock rock i cant wait till the next one.

Sethcx
jump starting a bit of an old topic here.. but hey..

Did anyone play Eternal Darkness: Sanity Requim on the gamecube?

Got a bit repetitive towards the end, but a pretty damn good horror game.

faradayslaw
I thought Fatal Frame was good, but I still like Silent Hill as the best one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.