Newer Killswitch vs newer Blood Has Been Shed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Norma Jean
Which do you like more? I think the newer BHBS stuff is alot better than new Killswitch.

Deathblow
Alive Or Just Breathing brutally murders everything BHBS have ever done. Come to think of it, it murders everything most bands have ever done.

But now Killswitch have turned boring, I'd say they both suck as hard as each other really erm

Norma Jean
Well that's why I said newer Killswitch. Old Killswitch is awesome. But I still think BHBS is better than new KS. I quite like BHBS.

Unearth and As I Lay Dying owns them both, though. yes

Deathblow
Most definitely thumb up

AILD are my favorite post-hardcore/metalcore band along with From Autumn To Ashes.

Norma Jean
Yeah AILD is one of my favorites of the genre along with Unearth, OLD It Dies Today (new crap stinks), KSE (old), and Zao (though most don't like them).

Df02
BHBS, easily...
Howards voice is ok...but he's spoilt the band

and for the record, Norma Jean are great to

Norma Jean
YES!!! Most people on here don't like them. I love NJ.

moshtitan
blood has been shed in my opinion is way better than killswitch has ever been, not saying that killswitch isnt good though.

SlipknoT
KSE

Sickened.
I heart Zao and Norma Jean both.

They rock out for Jesus without being elitest, straight-edge pricks.

Norma Jean
Zao and NJ are both excellent IMO. Alot of Christian metal is lame. erm

tabby999
old killswitch didn't do it for me, but by god did they get better when they matured a bit, Alive or Just Breathing kicks serious arse.

rockchickgem
i prefer Killswitch

Norma Jean
Well, I don't prefer Green Day over anything.

SlipknoT
Even SImple Plan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.