More of an Intellectual Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror
what language do you guyz think in?

not while your typing your post but when you just think on a regular basis.

i think in half Armenian and half English.

what about you guyz?

Xena fan
Im always thinking in English. Is the only language I know.

JKozzy
English yes

Blind-Enemy
there isnt much of intellectual on this question big grin

i think i half spanish
half english

Sir Bob III
F*ckish

jacksparrow22
i like to think in jibberishthumb upyes

SumWatTwisted
Sometimes English, other times Japanese. And sometimes I'll even mix them up.

DemonicGambit-2
I have a tendency to think and talk in half-sentences...blink

Shoukan
I think in half German and half English...sometimes it is hard to type something out.

steely balls
english and spanish

Blind-Enemy

VENOMfan
my english is horrible, and its my first language! i dont know how i passed french............

HockeyHorror
B-E> i actually think this is an intellectual question...cuz when do ever hear a question like this?
smile

Blind-Enemy
well... when i saw the tittle i thought this was gonna be a deep question smile

DemonicGambit-2
Technically if you're a shallow person this could be considered deep blink I think

Blind-Enemy
huh

DemonicGambit-2
Well it could....

HockeyHorror
B-E> no, never at the OTF will i post a deep question. i got many deep questions but i will never post anything too deep at the OTF forum...

example: lets say we discuss matter of botany and life and somehow it goes from that to cheeseburgers...

otf is mostly meant for fooling around i guess laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
I think in English, sometimes in Serbian, so sometimes i get confused blink and my grammer goes a little weird.

HockeyHorror
Serbian cool. can you say somethings?

Lord Soth
English, Japanese, and a dialect I made up called random psychobabble, where I think about completely unrelated topics at a rapid pace. You'd be surprised how much actual thinking I get done that way

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

Myth
I like to think in clicks.

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

for some reason i fear the next person or someone soon will post "i have other people think for me"

lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.