What anime is your life like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sora Asakura
I like to think that my life is like Ranma 1/2's it really comes close to it ('cept i don't turn into a girl.) So every one what's your life like? or wish it was like?

RielKid
We'll, most of my life, I'm Hiryu Strider. Silent & Swift hero. But part of my life is kind of like Woverine's. A Sad tragic you know...

RielKid
ninja

Psychoticmarsh
My life kind of look like Air ^^
I have strange childish habits o.O' ( I get smacked behind the head often cuz of that XD )

Ironman
well its not actually an anime but like it iam caught up in affairs with girls at schools i get in fights and ummm and i am a lechoruous monk/

Sora Asakura
that's cute iron man but really do you have to get grabby with the girls?

Dark_Psylocke
For me, it's two. First off, a bit like Yu-Gi-Oh! because I'm a duelist in real life, besides I tend to act a bit like Kaiba roll eyes (sarcastic)

The other is Shaman King. I always talk to my spiritual ally- honest! Now don't laugh

Ironman
ok ok i dont have to be grabby but its me i am like moroku

Sora Asakura
UH HUH whatever you say ironman...
Hey psylocke who's your spirit ally?

Dark_Psylocke
My spirit ally is the soul of my grandfather. I trully look up to him, and I've found that the fact he's my spiritual ally just helps me all the time.

Sora Asakura
Cool. I haveno spirit ally unfortunately... but i am a demon and that's comforting enough for me!smile

big gay kirk
In terms of my relationships with women... my life's like evangelion... in terms of my working life, its more like "You're under arrest..." or "dirty pair..." and in terms of the fact that a mysterious organisation is trying to kill me, its a bit like Noir....

Guardian_Rikku
I guess my life's like Kaleido Star kind of. No, i'm not in a circus, but Sora's trying to become famous and stuff, i kinda am too.

Sora Asakura
Hey it's another Sora name lover yay!!

Guardian_Rikku
What...?

Sora Asakura
I mean you like another persaon on an anime named Sora.

Zahn Romanova
My life is in between Kenshin's and Terry Bogard's. I try to my amends with myself, make up for my past, I use to be kind of a gothic, punk. Im gentle and usually a loner or lonewolf. I try not to fight if utterly not needed. I use to get in quite a good amount of fights.

Guardian_Rikku
Um when did I say that...? She's just who i'm like...I like a different char from that series more actually.

Maylien
My life is pretty normal but i would love to be a warrior kind of person it would be great fighting the best people

Ananbelle
Marmalade Boy,
soap-opera-y shoujo that should've stopped being an issue when I turned seventeen...............
but, someday it'll even out into some form of chobits...................
haha
chobits is actually kinda pervy, is it not?

Sora Asakura
cute ananbelle

JLred
It was like Eyeshield 21 (sp?)but it changed

Matt_Leonhart
Definitely gotta go with...... well, it's really more of an anime-based game, but I'm somewhat reminded of myself by Pierce Carradine, a character in "Parasite Eve 2."

dizzyblondegirl
my life isnt like an anime i wish it was though

kibafang
mine is sailor moon wolf rain

Smiling_Sadly
i guess i would like for my life to be like kagomes in Inuyasha, i love that series! but im not controlling like her, i just like the situations she gets in with inuyasha and sometimes trouble...

linkslittlehelp
mines normal too though i would give ANYthing to be inuyasha

Sora Asakura
hey kibafang you know you can get a buddy icon at anime im? it says so on my buddy icon im sure you canfind loads for sailor moon or wolf's rain.

Reborn Again
Ryoga Hibiki in Ranma 1/2

sai12
Haha, this one is funny. Though I'm not sure I can relate my life to an anime. Okay, I got one kinda, Love Hina. I feel like my life is kind of like Naru's. I'm trying to get into college and have a lot of weird friends. Tee hee.

Flame Alchemist
...So is there any romance in it?

sai12
In what? My life, or you responding to some one else's post? *raises eyebrow* Though to answer the question reguardless of its direction....

Nah, right now I am romance free. Kinda sucks though...don't it?

sailorsun004
my life is kinda like tokyo mew mew right now cuz i have to study and all but i have this guy who is like in love with me

Sora Asakura
Aww sailorsun how cute! hey i gotta question have any of you ever heard the hellsing soundtrack? because some songs are like me.

Mandos
I guess my life is like Love Hina. I'm surrounded by beautiful girls who likes me but I'm too damn stupid to say something back.

raenef v
my attitude is like Yoh Asakura's

my life is like .hack// cause the kids in that anime are online when playng the game....prob as much as i'm on this site!

Sora Asakura
OOh an online lover? how nice but how will we ever get any work done hmm?cool pic though reanef

grey fox
my life is kinda like a mix between michal lee (witch hunter robin) nabiki (ranma 1/2) and ryoga (ranma 1/2)

becuase i like computers, loud rock music and junk food like michael can be quite cold and intrested in money like nabiki and quick to anger while blaming other people for my problems like ryoga

Beelzebuu
I'm like Bear from .Hack//Sign. Especially in Diablo II, I'm a Barbarian and I never hesitate to go head first into danger to help someone.

Blue Dragon
I don't know really, maybe like Outlaw Star because Gene is getting stressed just like me about things...I'd like it to be in a Pokemon world....

1ost soul
i guess its in between Misao & Kenshin..

http://www.angelfire.com/musicals/star_galz/misao%201.jpg

http://homepages.tig.com.au/~joanna/kenshin.jpg

megan77373
um, mew mew power b/c, u know that zoey likes mark, well i like someone and our relationship is just like that, except insted of me running away (i'm the girl), he is always running away to do something. and it gets really, i mean relly really annoying. mad no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.