Sasquatch vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KharmaDog
As much as I love the big hairy orange dude I can't see him winning this. Maybe he can stay outta Juggy's way because of his agility, but I don't see him doing too much damage.

However, can someone please tell me where this image is from and what the story is behind it? Maybe this story could change my mind abit.

Mainstream
Sassie is tough and all but Juggy would make a fur rug out of him.

muffin man
JUGGERNAUT

KharmaDog
Does anyone know where that pic is from though?

muffin man
an ALPHA FLIGHT comic? you drew it?

KharmaDog
No I did not draw it. It was sent to me by a friend. It might be an alpha flight comic though.

Sentinel Boy
It was from Uncanny X-men. Keep in mind that this was a weakened Juggernaut, and he was actually putting on his helmet when Sasquatch hit him, he was also partially distracted with the rest of Alpha Flight, Puck and Earthmover especially.

Eden Unicorn
ive seen colossus go toe to toe with the big guy and Juggernaut didn't even have to shrug.
I was shocked when, at the mansion, while Cain was defending Fishboy, how Sasquatch cleaned his clock. What was really amazing was when Juggernaut's invulnerability kicked in. He stood up, completley back to form and silenced his opponent.
Juggernaut would defeat him.

KharmaDog
It's still cool to see Sas smoke Cain though, even if in the end he lost. I'd say it's still an impressive feat.

Alpha Centauri
"he was also partially distracted with the rest of Alpha Flight, Puck and Earthmover especially."

Juggernaut had his hands full with Alpha Flight, weakened or not, that's despicable.

Juggernaut wins this significantly though.

-AC

juggernaut74
Juggernaut was not even fighting back towards the end.

Tron
Well, of course, you can think the great Mr. Austen for that one, again.no expression

kgkg
Juggernaut will win this one easy

KharmaDog
Alpha Flight ain't a crap team, they have some pretty strong characters, just because they are not popular or pushed by marvel like the x-men doesn't mean they are not good.

IRTMU-Dragon
The new juggernaut is in no way relevant to the original Juggernaut.

And if you can get Alpha to admit Juggernaut wins this, then anythings possible, in words of, even a weakened juggernaut could crush Sas.

Fanboy
Wow this was a dumb thing to post up Juggernaut wins with out a problem.

Tron
If it's so dumb, then why post on it, bumping it back up to the first page?

dami wilson
In one old mag, Its only been Sas that completely knocked out wolverine with one punch! That's how the Alha team took wolvie back to Canada. So I thought he must punch harder that the Hulk and therefore should beat the juaggernaut. The guys very strong and anyway how strong is Juggy anyway?

Tron
Stronger than Sasquatch, if you haven't learned that by now in this forum.

Sasqatch knocking out Wolverine, and Hulk not, that's called PIS, which is explained in the new rules. Hulk's fought Sasquatch before, and Sasquatch stands no chance, so sorry to tell you, but your logic is flawed.

theflyxx
Juggernaut would defeat Sasquatch easily in this one.

GRIMM THING
maybe Sasquatch versus Sabertooth would be a better fight?

or Sasquatch versus Man-Thing?

Swanky-Tuna
What would Sasquatch do to Man-Thing?

KharmaDog
Although Sas possesses close to 100x the strength of man-thing, he ain't gonna do much damage to a big pile of mud no matter how hard he hits it.

Apparently Man-thing weakens and eventually lapses into dormancy if removed from his swamp for an extended period of time.

Since Sasquatch is actually a Walter Langkowski (who is some sort of genius scientist) I'm sure he'd figure this one out eventually and somehow defeat Manthing that way.

But back to the topic at hand, although I think juggy would defeat Sasquatch I don't think it would be as easy as people keep thinking, and I'm thinking that nobody really knows, respects or cares what Sasquatch is capable of.

-K-M-
Why?

Branlor Swift
To summon you.

You were probably at a funeral too, but this was more important

-K-M-
It's like my very own bat-signal

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -K-M-
It's like my very own bat-signal

http://assets1.zujava.com/sites/default/files/articles/579/393697the-batleaf-maple620.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
You were probably at a funeral too, but this was more important

laughing

juggernaut74
Juggernaut wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.