What's your favourite Spidey artist?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MKL93
Whats your favourite Spidey artist and maybe a little bit about why? Personally, i think John Romita Jr. and Steve Ditko. John Romita Jr. cause he brought a great style to his work in the 90's and present day and draws a brilliant Spidey, Peter, MJ and practically everyone! IF JR Jr. is reading this: YOU'RE GREAT! big grin
And Steve Ditko because he was the first artist ever to work on Spider-Man, and designed some good costumes and characters! cool

Dazzler619
Mark Bagley
Erik Larsen
John Romita Sr. and Jr.
Sal Buscema

Napalm
Stan Lee

MKL93
Uh-Napalm, Stan Lee isn't an artist. He was thy guy who co-created Spider-Man and wrote his first 100 or so issues!

Ultimatespider
Mark bagley (Ultimate spider-man rocks the shit!!!!)

Spiderman_RJ
Mark Bagley
John Romita Sr. and Jr.
Sal Buscema

and for homage to have the spidey we hjave today,
mister steven dikto for the spidey visual
and todd macfarlene who gave spidey movements and the spaguette webing.........and for some the visual of venom.

MKL93
yeah, lots of people like Todd McFarlane. I can't really understand why. I can't stand the guy's work! Yeah, he made a new style of webbing but i think he drew Spidey just really bad! But anyone who likes him...its up to them! yes smile

Ultimatespider
I like Todd Mc'Farlane (Screw his spider-man it horrible) i love his spawn!!! I loooovvvveeee his Spawn!!!!

Next Venom_girl
McFarlane and Bagley

MKL93
Can anyone actually give a little reason? No? ...

DarkCrawler
Jr.Jr.

Can't imagine the Spidey without him.

Ock
Bagley
Larsen
Mc Farlane
Ditko

MKL93
uh, not another McFarlane.

Ultimatespider
Top three favourite and why:

Mark Bagley: I love his take on spider-man (Close ur eyes and think of spider-man and i garentee it'll be his spider-man.

Jhon Romita Jr: I loved amazing spider-man when he was on it it just looked....wow

David Finch- New Avengers is fabulous!!!! (Apart from carnages death!!!)

doctorstrongbad
Todd McFarlane its to bad he gave up and created Spawn. At least he ddin't do a total sell out like Jim Lee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.