shredder versus yoda one on one till the can't pick up there weapons

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

muffin man
light sabre versus sword of tengu.
no one can interfere.

DarkCrawler
Uh...Yoda. Easily.

muffin man
have you seen how freakishly strong shredder is in the current series he walked through fire without any burns and with the sword of tengu leo only manage to stop him because he managed to take the sword of tengu and slice of his head which made the turtles think he was dead as a plot for revenge

DarkCrawler
Ok. Yoda takes his sword with telekinesis.

The Flash
Yoda murders him easily.

CountQuan
Yoda

Beyonder
Shredder. Yoda get's his head chopped off.

SnakeEyes
Yoda wins...

Man, these Star Wars versus comic Character threads are annoying

demigawd
why?

muffin man
umm yoda doesn't have telekinesis but he has are blasts from his hands
shredder is imensily strong and durable and the ootron has many bodys the he can use.

jinzin
I'm calling this a tie, Yodas the man hairy ears and all!

muffin man
yeah.

Tron
Ummmm, yes Yoda does have telekinesis. Shredder's damn good, but he stands little chance against a force wielder as powerful and experienced as Yoda. And I don't think Shredder would fair too well against a lightsaber either.

jplatinum
It wouldn't go that far, Yoda ues force choke on him and he dies in less than 30 seconds.

jinzin
yeah I said tie before. i looked at this thread again forgetting that I already responded to this.....WHAT WAS I THINKING. I love shredder but unless he gets the first hit with the sword of tengu, I'm pretty damned confident he'll be going down.

Kento
Originally posted by jplatinum
It wouldn't go that far, Yoda ues force choke on him and he dies in less than 30 seconds.

What neck?

Anyways Yoda would be attacking the robot body, and not hurting the Ultrom inside..So unless Yoda figures that out or gets a lucky shot Shredder would have the advantage for a bit.

And how does Yoda use that dark, and light side of the force? I always thought that the light side couldn't use the dark side powers, and vice versa.

jinzin
Like I said yoda's DA.....MAN! (or goblin,,,,whichever you prefer).

Swanky-Tuna
Yoda wins when Shedder botches a run. Ah... poor Kevin Nash.

jinzin
lol. that's super shredder. and if yoda saw super shredder I think the best course of action would be to hide in one of his goblin holes. Common admit it yoda's a damned goblin.
Supershredder's another story altogether.

Paola
open it at Star Wars VS forum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.