American Dad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gls
i saw this last night and i thought it was a lot better than i expected it to be. though it wasn't as good as family guy. what do you guys think?

Elektra_lover
OMG I thought the part with the Arab people was hilarius

forumcrew
haha yea.. i thought there were a couple really funny parts.. but it just felt like a weaker family guy

Beastro
I loved it.It was crude rude and totally hilarious.Although the big chin is sort of wearing out embarrasment

Azure_Skyy
"Osama, is that you?"

Nough said...

Beastro
laughing out loud

Mainstream
I was like Family Guy light...I was funny but not on Family guys level.

gls
yea but maybe the rest of the season will be better.

Myth
"Oh god, this is the gay call isn't it."

Beastro
I'm gonna let it warm up.

gls
haha i liked when the alien spluged all over the room and then jus said "eh, someone will clean it up" then walks out

Elektra_lover
Hahahaha

forumcrew
thats gonna get old though especially since he did it like 3 times just that episode

the gay call part was really funny though

gls
yea..i dont think they'll over use that. btw what gay thing are u talkin about? no expression

Pablo G
What do you think about this show ? I think it's pretty funny but it's nowhere near as good as Family Guy. I love in the 4th Episode that Francine arrives bringing breakfast to bed to Stan. He stands up grabes a bite and throws the rest in the bed sheets saying: "You were gonna do laundry anyway right ?" then he says:"I gotta poo, o I can't it's getting late, I'm gonna do it on my way down the stairs, you were gonna vaccum anyway right ?"

BackFire
The first few episodes were pretty lousy, but the latest episode was really really funny.

WAF3001
This show is great! I like these new episodes better than the new Family Guy ones!

Deacon Stan, Jesus Man!

LedZepp
When Stan said: "Holly Ayatolah!"
I laughed for an hour!! laughing out loud

It's funny but not as FG is...

LedZepp
Originally posted by gls
btw what gay thing are u talkin about? no expression

when the headteacher calls stan to say him that steve is going crazy with the student president thing... he thinks that is the "gay call" and swallows some pills... big grin

Kumar
i saw this show and i thought it was pretty funny. and as everyone else thinks, it isn't as funny as Family Guy but it is still good. not a very unique opinion, but a ligitamate one.

papabeard
Anyone know when this will be aired in the uk?

eleveninches
Has anyone else seen this show?

It's really funny, and one of my favourate TV shows at the moment.

Koala MeatPie
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=440538&sortby=&sortorder=

SEARCH BUTTON!!!!

RoguePw25
THREADS MERGED

Makedde
Love the show, pity it's on so late here!

eleveninches
I have to disagree with the other people on this thread, and say that it is funnier than family guy

xyz revolution
Originally posted by gls
i saw this last night and i thought it was a lot better than i expected it to be. though it wasn't as good as family guy. what do you guys think? I think it's ****ing hilarious. laughing

xyz revolution
Originally posted by Makedde
Love the show, pity it's on so late here! In England it's on at 22.00 Right before Family Guy

steverules
I like the first one the most. The dog scene was hilarious and the part where the fish is coming onto the wife.

Wolfie
American Dad is funnier than the newer episodes of Family Guy. I love it!

"Hey Bo Peep, I know where you can find your sheep. In hell!"

eleveninches
I loved the episode that was on at the weekend. The one where the patrick stewart CIA-guy sleeps with the girl

eleveninches
The saudi arabia one was memorable as well

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.