Gambit vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
http://homepage.mac.com/jubei1/manga/gambit5.jpg

more info on this fight please confused

The Flash
Gambit is way out of his league in this fight.

long pig
yeah, gambit is way way out of his league. you should have matched him against a really really crappy character with a bad personality and shitty powers so theyd be even. i.e the flash

spetznaz
Long Pig seems to have an ax to grind.
Anyways, Gambit is so out of his league that he might as well be home napping.

crazyspinz
unless it is bnew sun gambit, he would destroy gladiator

demigawd
Yeah, I don't think Gambit could win a rematch against Gladiator. He got lucky the first time.

muffin man
yeah no way but he could hold him off for about 5 minutes

Tron
Ummm, Gambit's even far more outmatched there, so I don't know what you were getting at besides saying something that reminds everyone that you hate DC.

kgkg
lol Is this a JOke , Bad writing , how can gambit beat someone who moves planet(LMAO) well ya he wasn't done shit like that but you get the picture he took out the x-men himself , even JAg was nothing to him .

Gabit is more of match for super humans in level super human to 5 Ton level nothigher that that.

Galaditor i don't think many can beat him some are silver surfer , Hulk , mebee Thor .

But you get the picture galadiator is High level character while gambit is super human

stormfront13
yeah I agree gambit is way out of his league. gladiator has to many powers for gambit to win.

x_danny_x
seems now it is official that Gladiator is nothing more than some mock character of Superman to just make fun of Superman. Cant believe he loses to characters he should beat and should never lose!

In other times he is made to be an idiot!

Arsenal
If Gambit manages to get gold fish he might stand a chance.

kgkg
he was created to be stonger than superman (move planets)
then he gets defated by low level shits lol it's funny , but hey he is a superman copy.

x_danny_x
it was done when Superman was in Pre-Crisis I think where Superman was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy powerful.

Anyhow, that is the creation of Gladiator and purpose to just get beat up and lose when he was supposed to win

kgkg
x_danny_x true not only Gladiator many powerful being when first show seem everystrong unbeatable but later you see them being beat for normal beings

demigawd
So Gladiator is like the Capcom Dan of Marvel?

The Flash
Yes.

K Von Doom
I think Gladiator was shown as somewhat weak in that fight, UXM 275. It could be that it was because he was being mind controlled by the Skrulls at the time.

demigawd
A lot of people cite bad writing and a lack of understanding of the character by the author. But X-men 276 was written by Claremont. And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Claremont CREATE the Shi'Ar and the Imperial Guard and Gladiator? So if the guy who created the character is writing him, perhaps that's the way he was meant to be.

Beyonder
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Wolverine has beat up Exodus & Magneto before. Spiderman punked Firelord and Silver Surfer Carnage. Does that mean Exodus, Magneto, Firelord, and Silver Surfer are weaklings now that they've been beaten by street levelers?

demigawd
Spiderman makes a career out of beating people he shouldn't.
Wolverine had not beaten up Exodus or Magneto. Magneto was under group attack, Wolverine got a shot in. Not the same as Gladiator and Gambit going at it one-on-one and Gambit knocking Glads silly with a deck of cards.

BUT - I agree that you have to take averages into consideration, and not just low showings. And that's why I stated very clearly above that Gambit would lose a rematch. You just can't say that it was bad writing or a lack of understanding of the character on the part of the writer, because the writer who created the character wrote him in that story.

kgkg
ya some writer should realize if you make a char that can distroy planet then all the sudent street punk are beating the shit out of them , i know writer made the char but that's bad logic.

That's a extreme situation , but lot of stuff like that happend

Beyonder
Let's add Wolverine cutting Thing. He lack's the sufficient force to cut through Thing's skin, yet he somehow does. Ben takes punches from an enraged Hulk and his skin doesn't crack, yet Logan with less than Class 1 is going to have enough sufficient for to slice his opponent's hide.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.