Prove To Me That Evollution Is True

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

debbiejo
ALBERT EINSTEIN HAS BEEN QUOTED AS SAYING "GOD ALMIGHTY DOES NOT THROW DICE. IS IT ANY WONDER WHY MATHEMATICIANS CAN HAVE SERIOUS DOUBTS ABOUT EVOLUTION?"

Here is a thread for Evolution.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27866&perpage=20&highlight=Evolution&pagenumber=1

p.s. Don't use Caps lock on your threads.

KharmaDog
Prove to me that it isn't. It's a theory that you either accept or you don't, if you are asking someone to prove it to you, that means you already don't believe it.

Now do you not believe in it because you have thoroughly studied it, or because you choose not to?

Bardock42
Dude, you know you can swith that Caps Lock Button off, right?

For the evolution, I can't prove it I am not very familiar with it. But on the other hand prove me another theory aboot how the world came aboot.

And, what is your belive?

Imaginary
Isn't there a thread on evolution already? Or was it closed in the last couple of months?

yerssot
ther is a thread about that yes, it's still active but no one is posting in it

I suggest, debbiejo, that you go have a look there and then when you still chose not to pick it for some reason ask questions
just don't storm in and demand explanation, but research for typing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.