Latest updates from TFN on ep3!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Mace Windu;

" is a satisfying death." - SLJ

"Nick Gillard has combined a lot of different fighting styles so that looks very good, it's spectacular, and it shows off my skills. It shows many sides of Mace during the fight: It makes him look dominant, it makes him vulnerable, it makes him sneaky in ways, and it makes him strong." - SLJ

"...I'm standing there and I'm winning actually even without Anakin's help up until he steps in and does what he does to turn the tide and that, you know, I go out the way I do. I've been begging not to die in my sleep or get stabbed in the back by, you know, some clone and it didn't happen. So I'm happy." - SLJ

" is rousing. It's a great light-saber battle with 102 moves in three big rooms." - SLJ

Yoda;

Yoda has had enough. The diminutive Jedi Master strides into Chancellor Palpatine's outer office, ignoring the Emperor's "Royal" Guards, to confront Palpatine. - Insider #80

In one scene, Obi-Wan and Yoda discover the devastation brought about by Darth Vader, the newest Dark Lord of the Sith. - Homing Beacon #127

When the Separatists invade the Wookiee world of Kashyyyk, Yoda leads the Republic's clone army into battle. Assisted by the mighty Wookiees Chewbacca and Tarfful, Yoda barely escapes a surprise ambush when the Clone Wars take a fateful turn. - MR

Upon his return to Coruscant, Yoda learns the terrible truth. With the Jedi decimated, and the Republic reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, Yoda must face the new Emperor in the ultimate confrontation between the greatest wizards of the Force in the galaxy. - MR

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Anakin;

converts from Jedi to Sith without knowing it or even wanting it and becomes enmeshed in a trap by the Emperor. - CL

A cowled Anakin receives instruction and words of dark wisdom from his new mentor. "The Council's first move will be against the Senate," Anakin says. He listens to a few more words from Sidious. "I understand, Master." - OS

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Post more if you like people, but do credit where you've got it from!!!!!

thumb up

Mr. Bacon
griveous actually is darth maul... my friend told me that. makes sense since he wants to kill obiwan so badly

LandoSpeeder2
Don't believe everything you hear cus that's not true.

Thanks for the update. Happy Dance

Ben-Kenobi
Grevious isnt darth maul like the emperor really went down that big ass hole got his body parts and turned him into an android.

Three Owls
yeah I know, judging by his scream in ROTJ when vader tosses him down a big hole...I don't think he likes them very much.

Darth_Vader05
Yeah i would have to agree Grievous is not Darth Maul but i still believe that Guin Gonn is Master Sipha Dias...

J.M FcThumbs-Up

LandoSpeeder2
Happy Dance

Mortanius
Congratulations, you've just stumbled onto old news.

MochaChica
converts from Jedi to Sith without knowing it or even wanting it and becomes enmeshed in a trap by the Emperor. - CL

That's really vague. Maybe someone can elaborate.

Sadako of Girth
Non James Earl Jones involvement...?
*Prepares warm-bath and razor.....*
Pleeeeeeease let this be old and since irrelevant news......

JKozzy
Heh.. seen it big grin stick out tongue

Anakin2Vader
lol

J.M FcThumbs-Up
You think I didn't know that, I didn't post this so that people can say; "I've already seen this!"(because I already knew).
Since there are a lot of new members...you know...
This thread doesn't say "I post this for Mortanius" or "Old News"!

But thanks again for reminding me for this, let's start pointless threads again...

big grin

J.M FcThumbs-Up

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Oooooh and for the people who read it TFN already.
Have fun with reading it again and again and again!

laughing out loud

J.M FcThumbs-Up
More from TFN;

The EU Character's inclusion or exclusion has yet to be firmly settled. - PH

There are no Sith Lords from the EU in Episode III. - PH

There are no EU planets in EP3. - PH

Stunt Coordinator Nick Gillard did not work with the EU character on any lightsaber moves. - NG

The nos monster is a grotto-dwelling beast used to the low light conditions of the Utapau depths. - OS

In Episode III, we'll see R2-D2 get into a scrap with meaner, tougher robots. This scene spotlights the more versatile digital model of Artoo. - OS

Artist Alex Jaeger develops the look of a luxury attendant droid -- playfully nicknamed the "Bettie Droid" -- for scenes in Coruscant's upper echelons. - OS

Dooku is not Sifo-Dyas. - PH

Bail and Mon Mothma have bigger parts compared to the other Senators. - PH

Nute gets angry with someone in EP3. He isn't very happy in this film. - PH

The clotheshorse Neimoidians all have new outfits. - PH

Rune Haako has the correct mask for EP3. His dialogue has yet to be recorded. - PH

There are scenes where both R2-D2 and C-3PO will be CG. - RC

Artoo will save someone's life in Episode III. - PH

Artoo does not have a spycam in his dome head during the Prequel Trilogy. - PH

Sidious is a master of every weapon and every style. - NG

All of the Anakin vs. Obi-Wan duel sequences have been turned over to ILM. - PH

There is no Force-surfing during the duel, though the platforms Obi-Wan and Anakin are riding on do serve a purpose. - PH

"Hayden and I go at each other for a such bloody long time but of course I win." - EM

The Obi-Wan/Anakin duel is rarely on flat ground. - NG

Legs will be lopped off in Episode III, regular Monty Python type action. - NG

We will see some truly shocking lightsaber moves. - NG

The Jedi younglings had a fighting sequence(s) to train for. - NG

"We're really, really happy with the latest cut of the film, but we are about 10 minutes over where we want to be. The goal is to trim the feature to about two hours and fifteen minutes." - RM

Episode III is 60-70% fighting. - Insider

Aayla has more screen time in Episode III than she did in Episode II. - AA

Commander Bly is with Aayla during her mission. - PH

As Aayla marches through the underbrush of a fungus-covered planet, something catches her eye. - OS

Stunt Coordinator Nick Gillard did not work with Amy Allen on any lightsaber moves. - NG

Aayla Secura is an empathic and highly intelligent Jedi Knight with impressive fighting skills. During the Clone Wars, she leads a battalion of clone troopers against the Separatist forces on the planet Felucia. - AFCB

The Jedi younglings filmed a scene in the Jedi Council chambers. - OS

"Yes is very dark, alot darker than the other ones." - EM

Alderaan's costumes have sleek skin-tight designs that have a retro-feel to them, helping join the generation-spanning styles of the prequel and original trilogy. - OS

" is some very dark imagery for a Star Wars film, probably making it the darkest Star Wars film out of all of them." - DE

There are twelve planets in Episode III, including four quick "Clone Wars"-type planets. - PH

It's the location of legend -- the volcanic backdrop of the epic duel between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker. For over 20 years, fans of the saga have had only the briefest and vaguest of descriptions of this setting -- calderas filled with deadly molten lava, waiting to sear Anakin's flesh and strip away his last vestiges of humanity. - OS

The double-planet of Mustafar is a young, volatile world with a hellish landscape covered by volcanoes, lava flows and jagged obsidian mountains. This landscape will largely be realized by miniature environments. Digital matte paintings, plate photography of actual erupting volcanoes, and digital soot, ash and heat distortion will embellish the scenes. - OS

*(DOUBLE-PLANET!...so this confirms the big planet next to "TheDuel"-Mustafar is just Mustafar>..and no Bespin, Anoat or whatever big gas-giant).*

" is supposed to be a very aggressive and really gnarly environment." - BG

On Mustafar, a sprawling industrial complex harvests and processes lava for its rich mineral content. - OS

There's not a lot of room for humor or lightness. - JL

Episode III begins in the middle of events that will stun the audience. - Insider #80

"... younger children especially should be warned that this is not your average SW film. Its alot darker. There's alot more scary stuff in it. Its brutal in places, and they should be aware of that." - Vanity Fair Article

"I think this is the film everybody's been yearning for." - RM

"For some people, the painful parts of the earlier films will start to make sense." - RM

" fans who may have been disappointed, say, dealing with an 8-year-old boy when they wanted more adult story, this kind of fulfills everything." - RM

"I think will be PG-13, but with sufficient warnings.." - RM

"We never have any blood. But there is a lot of...interesting stuff." - RM

Revenge of the Sith contains the strongest emotional chords of any Star Wars film, most of them expressed by anguished Jedi characters. - Homing Beacon #127

This is it for now, I also picked a few old ones to confirm or put down old or new rumors or discussion-topics with no use!
And for the new members it might be interesting and again for the people who read this already(incl. myself), have fun with reading this over and over again!!!

wink laughing stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

J.M FcThumbs-Up
I think these confirmed spoilers will help people from starting pointless threads!

Happy Dance

zavin
good point

J.M FcThumbs-Up
Yeah, that's what I thought, but I think it doesn't help.
People don't read this thread, they'd rather start many useless threads about questions where they already know the answer to(they should automaticly be redirected to old threads).
Or those stupid polls 20 times a day, I'll ask the moderators to make a STARWARS-POLL section.
It's just a waste of this Episode3 forum and all the good threads get closed.
People rather stay ignorant I believe and post at those pointless threads.
The finished-shots thread is good, the spoiler threads are good and the usefull-discussions threads are good and I miss the social thread(The Temple).
Because there are more useless than good threads this forum is getting less fun everyday...

This is my oppininion...so no offense to anyone!

sad smile

Gangularis
i liked finding out that mustafar is a "double planet" - that makes more sense now.

queeq
Because?

Ushgarak
queeq gets to the heart of things as ever!

J.M FcThumbs-Up
....because a couple of months ago there was a discussion in thread-??? about which planet is beneath Mustafar.
Updates from the OS(by PH) state that Mustafar IS a double planet, so the big gas giant is also Mustafar.
Like in ROTJ; The planet-moon of Endor is also refered to as simple "Endor".
That's why Queeq.
Hope that I have answered your question!?

big grin wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.