ironman vs wolverine vs darth vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fatcat22
may the force be with you! The contest is open! The new film is coming out this summer but first, along long time ago, these three met in a dark alley way over stolen pizza! Loads of cheese and a big fight brewed until only one man was left finishing the pizza!

Who do you think it was? Loadsa Mozzerrela cheese baby! Cats rule baby! Meow!

Arsenal
Vader would slices Wolverine in half and deflect ironman's blasts back at him with his lightsaber then either
1. force choke him
2. slice him in half

Sentinel Boy
Umm, he couldn't cut Wolverine in half...

..but he would win nonetheless...

Arsenal
um...yes he could. Lightsabers can cut through anything except other lightsabers.

K3VIL
And the skin of a certain kind of giant lizard.
Iron Man has the firepower of an army.Can a lightsaber deflect the explosion of missiles with the potential sufficient to destroy entire buildings?Iron Man let Wolvie charge at Vader then blast both them to death.

Ironmanpower
Yeah Iron man are too strong even for the best of Sith. And if IM use EMP Vader will be no more able to breath.

Arsenal
Are you guys talking about After Anakin felt into the lava pit or before?

Sentinel Boy
Lightsabers have been shown to have a hard time with what appears to be steel, it wouldn't be able to cut through adamantium.

Beyonder
Ironman. Vader isn't going to deflect sonics. Ironman could analyze his Vader's armor - with Vader even knowing - and take him out.

srankmissingnin
Ironman beats Wolverine as easy as Wolverine beats Vader, really damn easy.

crazyspinz
umm iron man would own darth vader

dami wilson
i read a comic this year, i think it's essential x men or somethingof the sort where the avengers are on the American govt's side and they battle the Xmen on the orders of the President. There is a scene where Ironman flies up the side of a bld and wolverine jumps on him and reaps off his armour leaving him in some sort of coma! So that leaves vader, now I dont know if the light sabre can cut through adamantum but it can burn off his skin leaving only skelenton. What about the choke hold? Its gonna be between vader n wolverine here.

DarkCrawler
That was ultimate Iron Man you are talking about. Mainstream is much more powerful. Vader wouldn't have time to burn all his skeleton.

dami wilson
oh yeah? hats the difference anyway between ultimate this and non ultimate that? Come on, I read comics for simplified material! Dont wanna have to burn my brain cells again on stuff like that!
Gosh comics have changed since the good eighties!

theflyxx
Iron Man would win this.

There's no way that Vader could deflect all the firepower at the same time that Iron Man is gonna throw at him.

Or Iron Man can just set off his own EMP and knock out Vader's life support sytems.

I'm a huge Vader fan, but if you really think about it, he's actually very frail.

Bump lord
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.