what will spider man look like in the next movie ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superior
robotI think he will make a black costum big grin

just sayin,you never know mabey it will happen
shuriken
tomcat
starwars laughing laughing

JKozzy
He'll look like the first two movies.

Why did you use so many smiles? They pertain to NOTHING you said.

SaTsuJiN
they started off the movie with the red costume.. in the comic I think he wore the venom symbiote suit.. ditched it for the red later on..
and isnt this like.. the wrong area to post a movie question? huh

dave123
Movie discussion eek!

Linkalicious
Spiderman's suit should remain the Red/Blue that he has always traditionally wore.

The black symbiote didn't come on until later, but if for some reason Sam Raimi feels obligated to introduce the alien symbiote, then I can only imagine Spiderman waering a black suit...that is capable of turning into any outfit.

Hopefully the writers don't feel the need to go the route of the Batman series of movies by changing the costume to the extreme every new movie.

superior
hmmm.......
i think he will were the black one happy

superior
i like puting smiles its fun smile laughing

Cinemaddiction
Comic Book Movie Forum eek!

Jeff-Man
like he did in the first 2 movies. wink

dave123
Isn't this about the movie, not the comic book? stick out tongue

Spiderman_RJ
theres a word from the CG guys, they will change, or improve (more) the webbing in the costume,. and his google,

Solo
If it the plot has anything to do with Venom. Superior would be correct, because when Spider-Man goes into space with Dr.Connors, Spider-Man rips his suit. And has to create a new suit with materials from whatever planet they were on. So chances are if the movie has anything to do with Venom, and wants to be true to the comic book. Spider-Man will also have a black costume.

JKozzy

Dazzler619
The same.Maybe a new spider design on the back though but no black costume

BlackC@t
They don't use CG to improve the web on his costume RJ laughing

They make the changes themselves.

He will NOT have the black costume. Accept it.

They will make minor changes to the suit in Spidey 3, probably change his web symbol like they did with the first and second, they'll just give his suit more detail and improvements.

Next Venom_girl
I hope he get's the symbiote. big grin

Spiderman_RJ
correction BC, i dont mean they correct via CG the real life suit, i mean they will improve the shine of the webbing in the CG version of the suit. got it?

dami wilson
its going to be the sma ecostume but maybe if venom coomes along then the black suit thing comes along too. Whatever let them make spidey more comical and a street guy with vibes to shake the honeys.
Like how's it swinging? whats up and make mine nine!

kanis
alien He should get the black venom suit because it looks cool, but if they decide to keep the red/blue suit they should keep it the way it should be.

Napalm
They should stick with his traditional red & blue suit

MKL93
They should keep with the red and blue suit. I hate Venom and the whole symbiote thing. If they introduce that it will ruin the whole movie.

Next Venom_girl
No way! They need to have Venom in one of the Spidey films. It doesn't have to be this one, but whenever it is, it will rock!!! big grin

BlackC@t
It won't be the EXACT same as the one from the second, it will be a different one with slight improvements.

ayjay
i'm all for venom comming into the movie....but serzzly...if they follow the comic....it'll just take too long for anything to happen....this is a MOVIE....they need to be able to fit important things in 2 - 3 hours.....i don't think spidey even needs to wear the black costume....if venoms in SM3

kanis
alien Like ajay says venom is as much as part of the spiderman saga as any other super villian the important thing is that they do venom properly in the film.

Linkalicious
Wrong.

Spiderman does not go to space with Dr. Connors to get his suit.

In the comics...the cosmic being known as the Beyonder holds a "Secret War" on a planet that he created by using different pieces of various planets from all across the Universe.

It was supposed to be a match of good vs. evil where the winner's prize was anything they wished for...only there were 3 "teams." The good guys, headed by Captain America (included Thor, Spiderman, Wasp, Iron Man, Reed Richards..etc) The Bad guys, headed by Doom (included the Lizard, Absorbing man, Titana, Molecule Man...etc.) and the X-men, headed by Xavier (Wolverine, Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Storm, and Magneto)

The battle took place over several comics. In the 8th comic Spiderman's outfit gets badly damaged. He sees Thor, who also had his uniform damaged, wearing a new uniform as he walks into a one room for another. Spiderman asks him where he got the new clothes, Thor points in the direction and says "over there" so Spiderman assumes that the machine he walked up to is the correct machine.

Spiderman uses the machine, which is later revealed to be a holding cell for this particular symbiote, and obtains a small black ball. This black ball expands and surrounds Spiderman's body.

Thus the introduction of the symbiote suit.

The animated series involved John Jameson (Jonah's son) going into space and coming back with the symbiote attacked to it. Spiderman somehow comes in contact with it and beings to understand how it works. Later it wants to bond with him, he denies the bonding because he thinks it will have a negative effect on him, and thus goes to a church bell to remove the symbiote by using ultra-sonic noise.

Symbiote leaves Spiderman and finds Eddie Brock, who was earlier introduced as a reporter that Spiderman revealed as a hack. Brock's hatred coupled with the symbiote's hatred after rejection spawned Venom.

Seriously, i know you guys want to see Venom so bad that you don't care how sh!tty the story is....but come on now. We saw the Batman series go to sh!t by introducing characters poorly. Do you really want to see Venom so bad that Spiderman 3 becomes Batman and Robin?

shaber
The animated series account was better.

Symbiotespidey
i think it would be cool if he had the alex ross concept costume (even though i know it won't happen)

ayjay
is that the one with the black eye pieces?...i really really didnt like that at all....they'll stick to the original costume, probably polish it up a bit...like the reflection of the eye pieces..but thats about all they gonna do i rekon...

#1Rupert_Lover
I think they should stay with the classic red and blue costume. I couldn't exactly see the symbiote suit in the movie. I love the spider-man comics, and I think Venom's an awesome villain, but it'll be kind of hard to use the symbiote costume without it looking a little corny and unrealistic. well, that's my opinion, at least. and nothing's better than the classic red and blue costume.

Ironman
http://www.iguk.org/files/images/2130-retard.jpg

thats the look on my face. they need the sym man because it leads to the V man

dgeniu
Spidey will look as sharp as always in his red/blue costume. It`s possibility they might get Venom as the villain, which is quite cool.

"Cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?"

BlackC@t
It would suck if Venom was the villain.

#1Rupert_Lover
don't worry, I heard Sam Raimi doesn't want to have him as a villain.

ayjay
hehe it'll be funny if he brings in some crap ass....like sandman....although...the visual effects they could do with sandman would be ayyt

#1Rupert_Lover
yeah that would be the good part about bringing him in.

doctorstrongbad
What's wrong with the sandman if they do it wright he is a great villian.

Paola
keep this on topic, please

remember we have a "Villian for Spider-Man 3" thread.

doctorstrongbad
Yeah so like i was saying the sandman would make a great villian. He has always been a tough challenge for Spiderman.

#1Rupert_Lover
I agree. whenever spider-man throws a punch at sandman, it would just go through him. i find that pretty cool. but who thinks spidey would look good with the ben reilly costume. i'm not too sure about that, but some people i know think it would look good.

dami wilson
I think spidey will change suit and be all black with a white spider in the middle then he is replaced with Tobey M by Tom Cruise! Wicked huh?
Tom Cruise as peter pan i mean parker kicks butt n gets more vibes!

Maybe Syl Stallone could do it?

doctorstrongbad
No stallone is way too old, and besides if they change actors it will be like the Batman crap movies.

#1Rupert_Lover
I hate it when they change the actors in films. it ruins everything. I personally think Tobey Maguire makes a good Spider-Man.

ayjay
me too....although i didnt really like his look at the start....but yeeh...he's a kool spidey....

and yeeh...i think it would be wierd of they brought in ben reilly's suit...it looks kool in the comivs...but it would be weird lookin in the moveis....cos that spider is really big and black...it would just look wierd i rekon'

doctorstrongbad
They should keep the same actor and maybe alter the suit a little bit just to make it look newer but not too much.

Linkalicious
The only change I could possibly want to see on the suit would be the addition of a little webbing under the armpits like Spidey 2099 and other incarnations of Spidey has had.

doctorstrongbad
That would be a nice touch.

#1Rupert_Lover
Didn't spidey have webbing under his armpits in the earlier comicbooks as well?

mordamor22
i dont think it looks any good..... no

doctorstrongbad
The webbing helps him to glide. Its very useful. smile

#1Rupert_Lover
oh. so that's why it's there. I always wondered why they gave him that webbing under the armpits in the comicbooks. I always thought they put it there 'cause they thought it made his costume look good or something.

BlackC@t
I agree Rupert Love, I also don't like it when they change actors in sequels. Tobey makes a great Peter and a great Spidey.

I don't want Venom to be in Spider-Man 3. He just doesn't seem like the right kind of villain.

doctorstrongbad
Don't worry it will be the Lizard and i heard he is bringing his labcoat with him. smile

#1Rupert_Lover
this lizard, huh? the next one's probably gonna have awesome graphics.

doctorstrongbad
Yes it should, if the graphics get better and better maybe they will do a venom movie in the future.

White Symbiote
What about the Amazing Bag-Man one? :3 They could tie it in to the new Fantastic Four movie. I'm kidding btw... Personally I think it would be a horrible choice to have Venom in the third movie. It's way too early for that. Also, while there's a chance he COULD look cool, Venom would most likely come off looking cheesy or lame. They should and probably will stick with the classic red and blue design. And THANK GOD they didn't go with the Alex Ross version. That design was horrible.

Spideys Sister
If you beat the first spidey game you probly got a look at alex ross' version of the suit technicly I hate it but I donno

doctorstrongbad
I think he will look the same , maybe a little older in this movie.

Spideys Sister
Of corse he'll look older! I think someone should trash his current costume then MJ should make a new one. Like the scarlet Spider costume

Zod4Life
I like the classic costume but I'd like to see Mary Jane make him a new costume though.I want Peter to at least get the symbiote so that he'll be able to fight both the Sandman and the Hobgoblin.the armor costume was nice though and that would be cool and interesting to see.

Spideys Sister
Then thats what should trash his costume, Venom

dubefan
hay heres a thought judging on the VAST changes that were made to spiderman in the second one, lets say hel look the same

doctorstrongbad
He will look the same, but I would love to see him in the black suit in part 4. smile

#1Rupert_Lover
Wow this is an old thread. I know it's pretty pointless to put up, because everyone's seen the picture, but why not?

Wesyeed
Yeah I guess he'll look like that.

cain marko
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
they started off the movie with the red costume.. in the comic I think he wore the venom symbiote suit.. ditched it for the red later on..
and isnt this like.. the wrong area to post a movie question? huh Originally posted by dave123
Isn't this about the movie, not the comic book? stick out tongue

cba qouting you all and although this thread was bumped i'm saying it its a spiderman thread all spiderman related topics should be in the spiderman forum!

Yarr
why the hell did you necro bump this from the dead?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.