Wow...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R0B
Im almost as bored as this turtle

Jackie Malfoy
Hi sweetcake!It been a while!What's up?I missed you!JMkisses

Ronny
eek! ROB glomp

R0B
Eh whatever, this place DOES get boring after a while

Phoenix Aska
whats up Rob!??

R0B
Im a bored white guy...

§pearhead
Rob stick out tongue

being a turtle sure must be boring yes

shellie
ehh whatever , welcome back sweetie hug

R0B
lol Yeah, all you do is walk 2 mph for your whole life and then die. How boring

R0B
Hi shellie!

Devalion
laughing

§pearhead
you've gotten more cynical, I see smile

Baylin
No that would be a tortoise. Turtles can swim pretty damn fast, and what about those turtles in Finding Nemo they were prurty cool rock

shellie
Hi Rob!

laughing out loud Im glad you came back now maybe Ryan and Morning Glory can move on roll eyes (sarcastic)

R0B
Yeah well thats basically all turtles do, not that Im a turtle expert or anything

R0B
Whats up with them??

Baylin
their lives suddenly went turtle on them when you stopped coming here... stick out tongue

R0B
Slow as a giant 500 pound turtle? confused

shellie
indeed...seriously they love you to pieces Rob yes now where the hell was the thread about Robs disapearance...

R0B
Oh yeah I posted in that... Now lets get back to talk about the boring animals known as turtles

dave123
hello Rob

Baylin
and what about them mutant ninja ones...

shellie
ok , turtles...i remember being 3 years old and watching my uncle kill a huge turtle and i watches him turn the turtle over and cut its under shell off to get to the meet erm it was quite bloody

Alpha Centauri
"and what about them mutant ninja ones..."

I do believe they're heroes in a half shell.

-AC

R0B
Hello oh great one known as Dave

R0B
Wow crazy

R0B
Oh yeah this world would be useless without mutant turtles

shellie
so was the one my uncle got a hold of messed though he didnt feel much like a hero im sure

Baylin
indeed such role models! I mean wher would this world be without all those kids straining like mad to grow a shell on their backs... confused

laughing out loud

R0B
Shellie why did your uncle kill a turtle? confused

shellie
for turtle stew erm

he did it all the time sad

R0B
Turtle stew must be nasty erm

Baylin
sad Poor turtles

shellie
Rob > indeed im sure but i dont remember eating it...just the bloodiness of him cleaning them . we lived near a lake where the turtles were plentiful and he well you get where im going with this im sure...

Alex > sad indeed , its awful what he did .

misha
rob eek! havnt seen you in ages cry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.