what was the stupidest thing you bought

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Funkmaster BE
I dont mean a two dollar soda that tasted bad. I mean something that you thought you needed to have and you saved up alot of money for only to find out that it was a waste of money and a piece of shit

ARC Trooper 117
A piece of $hit car.
I just get my girlfriend to drive me around now. stick out tongue

moviejunkie23
i saved up a load of money and moved out of town and then moved back and its all gone now sad

ARC Trooper 117
That sucks-it's worse than mine! stick out tongue

amity75
I'm about to buy an iPod and theres a voice in the back of my head telling me it's gonna be the stupidest thing I've ever bought.

FeceMan
A jar of handsome cream.

eleveninches
a pokemon video

A4E
LOL!!

Jackie Malfoy
I bought this cd once that I thought I would love but it turns out to be horrible it only had three songs from the movie and the other songs were nasty.
I was so mad that I wasted my money on it.JM

WindDancer
A car alarm that only works when the car is running. It was a scam I felt for it.

botankus
You're lucky. Getting a soundtrack that has more than one song that's worth listening to is a rarity in itself!

SaTsuJiN
a few of the first sega saturn game purchases I made... after that I started looking at the back of the box more carefully -,-

Linkalicious
plane ticket to Ohio.

Afro Cheese
A bike that got stolen a week later.

eggmayo
Ferkin magic 8 ball... it was gonna be my decision maker, but no...

botankus
You guys sure do buy some dumb stuff.

Afro Cheese
The most random thing I ever bought was a working record and 8 track play with a crate full of 8 tracks for like 5 bucks from a yard sale. But I don't think it was all that "stupid" because I do use it and it was only 5 bucks. Plus I'm the only person I know who has an 8 track player.

Lady Ellie
An inflatable Darth maul chair. That is definetely the most stupid thing I ever bought. Alright, I was a star wars fan, but still... I's pretty useless.

eggmayo
not as useful as the sunlamp i bought for 10p

Goldensky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.