Left Handed People's Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sk8stuff09
yo this is a thread for leftie's started by a leftie.....being left handed is rare, but is cool...there isn't much of us....sometimes its hard being left handed....smearing your ink.....spiral notebooks....scissors, etc. but there were some cool lefty celebs...kurt cobain, jimi hendrix....etc. hows life being a lefty for u?

angelsflame265
Oooo man do I hate writting things! I look like i'm turing silver with all of the lead on my hand

amity75
I'm a leftie!!!!!!!! And I wouldn't have it any other way. Da Vinci was left handed and so was, em, Adolf Hitler.
The only leftie gripe I have is being limited in my choice of guitars.

angelsflame265
haha Hitler was left handed. Which proves we might be able to rule the world if we really wanted to wink

Left handed people are more in touch with our right brain (we are the only people in our right minds haha(ducks tomatos)) meaning we are suppose to be better at art and music and such

sk8stuff09
yeah guitars are hard to find for a leftie.....i had to drive 4 hours to a special left handed guitar store just to get my left handed tele....how i love being different

angelsflame265
It is fun! The violin is interesting to learn. You play the notes with your left hand and the right hand works the bow. So i'm not that good with bowing lol

sk8stuff09
lol......yeah if u think of the modern bands around the globe..you dont see a whole lot of left handed guitarists....there might be some they just learned right handed...but i learned lefty...thats what came naturaly to me, to play lefty

Ronny
i can use both equally eek! HA! it really does come in handy

Baby Beast Boy7
i use my left with somethings, and my right with others....its starting to annoy me.. stick out tongue

angelsflame265
ooo i know theres a word for that! but i can't remember

Ronny
ambidextrous

angelsflame265
yes!

Baby Beast Boy7
ambidextrous? confused

Ronny
the ability to use both hands in equal strength yes

Baby Beast Boy7
ooooooooooooooooh.....cool! big grin

angelsflame265
its very rare to ambidextrous

Baby Beast Boy7
i must be one of the few who live to have it...droolio

Alpha Centauri
Welcome to Jackass, I'm Alpha Centauri and this is "Going into a left handed peoples thread even though I'm right handed."

*Enters thread and walks around whistling.*

*Leaves*

-AC

Baby Beast Boy7
?

Ronny
not really laughing out loud its quite common

Baby Beast Boy7
aawww.... sad

Ronny
no

Ronny
dont feel to bad stick out tongue

both my father and i have it erm i think itcould be heraditary

vaya_the_elf
I don't mind being a lefty

Baby Beast Boy7
wow......i think i got gas stick out tongue embarrasment

Ronny
:lo: my bad, my dad said it is rare, but it can be learned at an early age yes so naturlly its extrodinaritly rare happy

angelsflame265
ronny i keep being distracted by your lovely sig

sk8stuff09
yep lefties are rare and cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.