Bad coin toss/bad clock management

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
What are some of your guys' comments on the crappy coin toss by the 11 year old kid, and Mcnabb's shitty clock managment.

I know the coin toss is that much of a controversey, since the Eagles scored first and still managed to loss, but you got to admit, that was pretty shitty.

and McNabb, what the fuk, were they telling stories in the huddle in the last 2 minutes.

BackFire
Yeah, it was pretty odd. I immediately noticed the poor coin toss. I thought they were going to re-do it since as far as I could tell it didn't even flip at all in the air. Just kinda spiraled to the ground.

Also, it was very wierd that they were huddling at all the last few minutes of the game. I think they just gave up towards the end.

forumcrew
yea i was like wtf? (there is an nfl thread and a superbowl thread try to talk there?

botankus
The kid was nervous. About as nervous as the kid who sang the National Anthem before the Eagles/Falcons game a few weeks ago.

I'm not 100% sure, but I thought the coin at least flipped a couple of times when it hit the grass, though.

Linkalicious
Far be it for me to complain....but I could really do without a retard filled America the Beautiful.

Paul McCartney was great at half fime. And the Go-Daddy commercials kept my attention.

Myth
I didn't see it flip either. My friends and I started laughing. Maybe it flipped once at max.

Smasandian
Well, the rumour is that McNabb was sick as a dog and couldnt breathe, so Freddie Mitchell had to call the play, which took time.

WindDancer
What surprises me is that the kid plays little league football. Man, if his team ever depends on him to be a strong player they are going to suck in all their games. Weak toss indeed.....

Dr. Strangelove
There's a little difference between playing little league football in front of a bunch of soccer moms than being seen by millions and millions of people in one of the biggest events of the year. wink

OB1-adobe
Who the hell were those kids anyway.

the nations best Little leaguers

botankus
It was just one kid.

OB1-adobe
one kid flipped the coin, but there was also a whole bunch of them there as well.

WindDancer
hehe...

Okay as far as the bad clock management thats bull! The Eagles had an entire 3 quarters to add extra points to the board. They didn't.....they lose. Mc Nabb getting sick? Whatever! Nothing but a typical martyr who loves to portray himself as a struggler. thumb down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.