MSN Messenger v6.2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mystifier
My MSN won't let me sign in. It starts signing me in then just goes back to the original screen.

I tried again.. Same problem, but this time I left it to try and sign in longer, and a connectivity error (I think thats what it was called, something like that) box pops up and it searched my comp for connection probs. I got this error:

I uninstalled my Messenger and was going to try and reinstall.. But the MSN site where you dl it from is giving me the same error.. So is the MSN Web Messenger site erm

Help? confused Windows Messenger works fine.. Is this just a problem with MSN and has everyone got it? Or is it just me..?

Baby Beast Boy7
same happened with me...it signed me off while i was in the middle of talkin, and i tryed signin in again. this time its workin for me

Mystifier
Did you get that error? And can you get on the MSN site?

Mystifier
Never mind, it's started working embarrasment I kept checking the site and it started working for me so I dled the installation file again and reinstalled.. It seems to be ok now.. messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.