Lobo vs. Rhino Scorpion Deadpool Sabertooth and Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
Please tell me this is the perfect team for the job! I hate Lobo.

crazyspinz
sory, there is no perfect team for that job. all you tried to do was out crazy the craziest guy ever.

ill make a thread that will be worthy of lobo VS

Arachnoidfreak
Deadpool would love Lobo's style and they'd team up and take out everyone else. waahahhhhhh!!!

This team can not take Lobo down. You need someone with serious power to take Lobo out.

crazyspinz
see Lobo vs Thanos thread

long pig
ahh thanos? who cant he beat? heh
they all die pretty fast....how bouta dr.strange vs lobo?

Alpha Centauri
To be honest it seems as though Lobo's defense is all that keeps him in the game.

I don't believe, despite having a shit load of weaponry, that he has the skill, intellect or ability to offensively defeat major people.

It's a bit cheap that the "he will regenerate and he can't die" thing is all that's saving him.

-AC

long pig
well hes older than all these people here...a few hundred years older thats a lot of experience in fighting...other than the immortal argument and the mastery of all weapons fact and the intelligence of a genius part...the super regeneration thing..superman class strength thingy..superman class durability.the power to determine a persons greatest weakness as first glance..what else do you want?.
.instead of acting like he is a warrior he acts like a drunken fool. but when he wants to...he can take on the best of em.
name a way any of these could beat him...if youre right ill retract everything i just said. heh

MERCILOUS
Lobo doesn't show his intellect but it is grand indeed. The problem is it's limited to thing of destruction. If it can kill Lobo can dream it and make. As for his Durability being his only defense, he is a superheavy weight and damn near the best fighter in his weight class. What's the point of taking the time to make some invention that will kill someone for you when you can up and just do it yourself?

Alpha Centauri
I never said anyone in this thread can take him.

Just saying in general. It's a bit cheap, though not irrelevant, that people can just win his debates by "Can't be killed. Regenerates."

Lobo, to me, although I'm admittedly not well versed on him, doesn't seem to be anywhere near as great at offense as he is on the big D. Defense.

-AC

muffin man
well who's lobo no way he can beat those villain

Tron
You must hate those guys you put against Lobo even more.laughing out loud

Cosmo Kramer
Are you kidding me I am pretty sure this team is more then enough power. Carnage really doesnt seem to ever die either and the same you have Rhino who can throw trucks and Sabertooth a guy with an adamantium skeleton and healing factor. Scorpion will be the first to die but I do agree with Deadpool turning on his team so I guess Lobo wins.

Arsenal
Lobo would kill all of them then he'd carve a pumpkin even though it was the middle of February.

long pig
i see lobo having more offence than defence. he rushes into any fight...not like he allows someone to batter him till they get tired then he kills em.
i dunno even why youd think that.

kgkg
if Lobo is fighting all of them Together he will loose .

IF he was fighting two of them he can win but all together i see defeat

Tron
Do you honestly think these guys have enough power to beat a guy like Lobo? If so, then please, tell me how. Rhino throwing trucks? Lobo can trade punches with Superman, let see Rhino (a.k.a., Jobber to the Stars) last against that. And Sabertooth? I like the guy as much as the rest of us, but what's to Lobo from blasting him all the way to his shiny bones, or simply punting him cross-country? And Carnage never seems to die? Although I agree, tell that to the Sentry.wink

Tron
How do you figure? He's stronger than all of these guys combined, and has more firepower than they can handle. Not trying to hype up Lobo, but it's more a disadvantage to these guys than to Lobo, who are not used to fighting someone so strong and with so much firepower.

Arsenal
yes

kgkg
lol he was stronger that Wov and he kick his ass in few sec , i know know wov had no chance what so ever but i still think they can beat lobo.

Strenth in Numbers.

if Wov can do it this guy can't be that good and Carnage , Rhino will pound Wov.

The Flash
Lobo vs Wolverine is fan vote. Don't bring that shit in here.

kgkg
fan vote or not it's in the comic. then so is hulk vs Superman ohh mebee hulk can beat superman too who knows?

But i was just making a point/ Weak one yes (i know wov whould be killed ) but still.....

The Flash
Wolverine is already dead. He died in my fan fic fighting against Jubilee. Then I had Lobo kill all the X-Men

Jubilee > Wolverine

Lobo > Jubilee

Lobo > Wolverine

You phail.

Mider
I dont think anyone can permanatly kill Lobo. Guys like him and The Mask arent really villians or heroes there just there to kill people and have fun not to take over the universe or destroy it, to them killing a few people every day is ok with them. There pretty much fan favs people can relate to them in a weird way thats why there so powerful i guess maybe im wrong.

MERCILOUS
The problem with the team here is that none of them can even temporarily kill Lobo. They are all way out of there league.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.