"btk"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FeceMan
Earlier today, my friend said something about this fellow--some sort of serial killer, it seems--and I just realized something: I have heard of him before but that was years ago. Can anyone fill me in on this...disturbing individual?

FeceMan
Nothing? Nothing at all? sad

Jackie Malfoy
What does BTk stand for?If I knew maybe I could fill you in.JM

FeceMan
I believe it stands for "Bind, Torture, Kill"; it (aptly?) describes some nutjob who isn't very nice.

Time Of Evil
Is he still alive or is he a historic serial killer?

FeceMan
Still alive.

Jackie Malfoy
So what did he do that was so horrible?And why is he famouse?JM

fever red
Is this helpful, Feceman? stick out tongue

he was born in 1939 (which would make BTK around 65 years old in 2004), his family moved around often and always lived near railroad tracks, his father was killed in World War II and he was raised by his mother with the help of his grandmother, his mother dated a railroad detective, his grandfather played the fiddle and died of lung disease, he had a cousin named Susan who lived in Missouri, and he had once had a friend named Petra who had a younger sister named Tina

FeceMan
That is helpful, but, to be completely morbid, do you how how he has murdered people in the past?

ARC Trooper 117
I remember the name too......
Google it. yes

FeceMan
Ugh, I am afraid to do so.

ARC Trooper 117
Go here: BTK - Bind Torture Kill Strangler....

Ironman
Yeah ive herd of him it was fed up its the most wanted criminal of 2004 he kills kids binds um tortures them and they die or he kills them its truly mested up.

KidRock
and hes 64 years old?

bilb
" The BTK Strangler claimed credit for a series of seven murders in Wichita, Kansas in the early 1970s, then seemingly disappeared in 1977, and resurfaced again in March 2004 to claim responsibility for an eighth murder in 1986. BTK, which stands for "Blind, Torture, Kill," is the name the killer gave himself in communications with the news media and police."

In the past year he has sent numerous items to the Kansas media claiming to be the killer & to be still free, taunting authorities....

Ironman
what he/she said. yeah hes 64 and kills kids.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.