What is the Joker's alter-ego?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Choose please!!!!!

Joker1237
None, No one knows the Joker's real name, All they know is he had a wife, who died young, and he was a failed comic.

NoFate007
I don't follow the comics, and I don't like this idea about him being a failed comic. Even if Nolan decides to make The Joker that character, he'll always be Jack Napier the gangster to me.

Joker1237
Joker was the failed comic BEFORE the BATMAN MOVIES.

I like the failed comic, wife death story line better imo. It can take one bad day, to turn the sanies man alive to being insane, in the Joker's words.

OtterVomit
Joker1237 is correct. The Joker's name (in the comics at least) is unknown. He's a failed comic that went over the edge after his wife died and he had an awful accident during a burglary he didn't want to be a part of in the first place.

Asian Hulk
Yup the Joker's alter ego is Jack Napier is the hoodlum for murder of Bruce Wayne's parents in the first Batman movie.then the Joseph Kerr is one of the security officer where his wife and son dies during his pregnancy and kills his doctor.Police Detective John Kerson who was investigating for Bruce Wayne's parents double murder case when Bruce grown up and become Batman.Batman saved Detective Kerson from the hostage taker and throw him to the neutron acid drum.

Red Superfly
What the f**k?

laughing out loud

Dazzler619
He was considerd Jack Napier in BTAS

Joker1237
I loved BTAS, but they took the name because of the how great the first movie was. Still in Mad Love Batman says the Joker goes under many Alis.

So that writes that off. Maybe

Napalm
Dr. Phil

NoFate007
I love Jack Napier, I think that name is perfect. I mean, c'mon, The Joker and you have Jack...if his last name was King it would be too far but I think its perfect.

The Bat12
I thought Jack was the perfect name also.

DarkAge
It made Batman look adult. That's it for the good points.

WindDancer
The Joker's alter ego would be The Red Hood.

Joker1237
Well he took the ID of the RED Hood. I always guess there was 2 RED Hoods.

WindDancer
Doesn't he also use it at times to try to remenber his past? I think he keeps the hood in a safe place so that he can remenber his previous crimes....I think.

Joker1237
NO mob members talk Joker(Who was not Joker yet) into wearing a custom of the Red Hood, a well know villian, it was suppose to be one night.

As it turn out the Batman had face the "First" red hood before, and the Joker Red Hood jump in to toxic. I have the killing Joke.

WindDancer
I have the killing joke too. And yes The mobsters force him to put on the red hood. He had to because he was broke and his wife was pregnant.

But I do recall an issue of Batman (I'll double check the #) in which a Joker impostor steals the image of Joker to commit some crimes. Joker gets angry after reading the headlines and tries to find the joke again (meaning to regain his insanity). He then goes to a drawer and pulls out the red hood. I'm sure of it. So I'm assuming he keeps that red hood to remember the past.

Joker1237
maybe, But I sure there are 2 red hoods imo.

The Joker, and the one the Joker copy after. Do think the first RED Hood should make a showing sometime lol.

Bardock42
I think the Killing Joke is just a possibility how it could have been, s0omething the joker thinks, could be true or false, I like it but I don't think you can take it as the sure history of the joker, I like to belive that we don't know anything aboot him. Maybe I am wrong but I like the idea.

Joker1237
Well now we can take the Joker story wife thing as real.

Joker found out that his wife was knockoff to force him in the crime.

Joker found out the cop that killed his wife(A dirty cop at that.)

But do not know if the Joker killed him yet or Batman saved the cop. I hope the Joker does kill him, the problem in this story though is well, The Joker is too sane for my taste. lol

Asian Hulk
you enter the Joker's profile to
http://www.geocities.com/akumasterofdarkness/Jokerpage.html

Asian Hulk
you enter the Joker's profile to
http://www.geocities.com/akumasterofdarkness/Jokerpage.html

Red Superfly
WTF? This ain't right......

Name: Jack Napier (AKA Joker)
Height: 6'2
Weight: 180 lbs
Blood Type: O positive
Abilities: Street fighting, vast knowology of weapons, vast contacts, Highly charming, extremly dangerous.

Street Fighting? No, make that Chemistry.

WTF does "vast knowology of weapons" mean? KNOWOLOGY! That's priceless.

And erm, hadn't it been mentioned already that Jokers name IS NOT Jack?

Lumpy Mcpid
And only a muder count of 300??? hell when he left arkam asylum in the dark night returns he kll a hole audience of like 50 people he also tried to kill all of gotham i am quite sure that he killed more then 300 people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.