Do u guys want to see the first thread ever made here!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Go to the Movie discussion forum and look at the thread intitled Tomb Raider made by Raz it is the first thread ever eek! Makes us feel really significant dont it eek!

VilleValo462
how sure are you this is the first thread EVER ?

SumWatTwisted
umm.. cool

Sir Bob III
rolling on floor laughing

Sir Bob III
we drugged him to think that

VilleValo462
sleep

Sir Bob III
tired stink?

VilleValo462
lol

no jus that this is yet ANOTHER pointless thread made by D

SumWatTwisted
I totally agree with this guy. So sleepy.....

VilleValo462
lol
more of
OH COME ON ANOTHER ****ING THREAD BY D !!! ?

Sir Bob III
just say it F.uck you capt'n crunch

VilleValo462
oh god .. PLEASE SHUT UP

DeNiro
I thought that it was pretty intresting and it is the first thread ever because if u ever watch ur url thing when u type web pages in it will say killermovies.com/forums.f61.tnumber.html

well t means thread and what ever thread number it is so i typed in one and brought me there

VilleValo462
wow .. u truly are bored eh D ?

Sir Bob III
do you have a pencil cot up your fffu.cking cock cuz you seem a little mad at me right now and i never did anything

VilleValo462
you are annoying me right now wink

Sir Bob III
how????

VilleValo462
by not answering me in another thread wink

DeNiro
O get over it Ville no one answers u stick out tongue

and yes i am bored i have listened to the same song 60 times and im to lazy to walk over to my dresser to get my other cds

Dogbert
no expression
This is SO important.... stick out tongue

Blind-Enemy
extreme golf

DeNiro
Ive seen that like 20 times and it cracks me up everytime i see it laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
sleepy thats not the very first thread...maybe in movie discussion...
Very first post/thread is somewhere in Star Wars section.

DeNiro
no because if u type in random numbers then the thread will be in any other forum trust me i typed in 400 something and i was in the star wars forum then i typed in one and it went to the music forum if u type in 5555 i bet ull get a entirley differnt forum trust me thats the first thread ask Raz Ma taz

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.