Most sinister track?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alpha Centauri
Can be in terms of meaning or sound, anything really.

What do you think is the most creepy, sinister of frightening song?

-AC

room #99
Uncolntrolled (hypocrisy)
Sympozium ( Dimmu Borgir)

Alpha Centauri
No explanation?

-AC

room #99
i dont know how to explain those songs,give them a listen!

papabeard
Black mEtal is pretty sinister stuff, but can be unintentionally humourous.

The first song on Black Sabbaths first album, i cant remember what its called thats pretty dark and so is Dazed and Confused by Led Zep. "Hunted by a freak" by Mogwai is pretty dark too. Mogwai are an amazing band if you have not heard them you check them out

ElectricBugaloo
I was going to say Black Sabbath's song Black Sabbath...off the album Black Sabbath. We used to play that song on a loop for Halloween.

Afro Cheese
I just saw the video for Ill Bill and Necro's "White Slavery" and it's pretty damn sinister. I'd post the link here but I don't know if KMC allows that sort of stuff on their site.

Deathblow
Finest Hour by Willhaven, sounds like something Satan would play as you were descending into hell, and the acoustic section at the end just emphasises the horrible noises that preceded it.

Row Boat by Coal Chamber, not a particulary scary song at first, but Dez Fafara's voice sounds so disgusting and unhuman when the guitars fall away, it makes my skin crawl.

Dance With The Devil by Immortal Technique, one of the most shocking and sickening songs I've ever heard, made worse by the fact that it's actually a true story. There are people who actually go out and do the kind of messed up shit Tech raps about.

Afro Cheese
Yeah Dance with the Devil was pretty ****ed up. Forgot about that one.

eggmayo
Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir and Immigrant Song

Korri
Bob The Builder - Can We Fix it? sends a shiver down my spine.

room #99
Soilwork - Room No99

Alpha Centauri
Mein Teil by Rammstein.

Such a nasty, frightening song if you know what it's about.

-AC

Fearnix
Nile - Ramses Bringer Of War

and

Aphex Twin's most of his shit is "sinister"

dean7879
hypocrisy - slippin away
http://www.mp3search.ru/m3u.html?id=196031
really wierd and depressing song

koolruningz
Micheal Jackson - Thriller, man thats some scary shit.

koolruningz
Seriously though Immortal Technique - Dance with the devil is top of my list. The lyrics are chilling and the melody is just haunting, its stays with you a long time after the track finishes.

ElectricBugaloo
Kashmir isn't sinister at all...

eggmayo
Is to me, its just the weird Eastern vibe.

Victor Von Doom
Yeah those sinister Easterns.

I'd say *preparing for a target audience of about three* Violenza Domestica by Mr. Bungle.

Alpha Centauri
Trevor Dunn makes that song intimidating.

Considering some of the outrageous antics of Patton and Dunn, you'd think they couldn't be intimidating. The sheer scope of the talent is frightening though.

Quote Unquote by Mr. Bungle also, while we're on topic.

-AC

tabby999
Patton is a crazy mother f*cker, but he has such a damn dedicated work ethic.
oh, and any of the music Marilyn Manson did for Resident Evil (i.e. the score he wrote) was pretty fine in the sinister department

Victor Von Doom
Pretty poor in the music department though.

tabby999
dosn't matter, we're not talking about how musically awsome the music is, just how "sinister" its is...

papabeard
Yeah Aphex Twin is very dark, particularly the videos for Windowlicker and the one with the little kids running about, genius

Alpha Centauri
"dosn't matter, we're not talking about how musically awsome the music is, just how "sinister" its is..."

Who mentioned anything being about musical awesomeness, he said pretty poor in the musical department THOUGH. Despite it being sinister.

...and people say I jump into things.

-AC

Napalm
Rob Zombie- Living dead girl

eggmayo
House on Haunted Hill Soundtrack *prepares to be butchered...*

tabby999
oh god stop being so freaking anal

Alpha Centauri
Stop posting before thinking about it then and I won't have anything to correct will I?

No need for the offensive.

-AC

Filth
Most sinister song that would have to be...... well Graveworm's losing my religion is kinda sinister, but i would say Dimmu Borgir's burn in hell is proberly the most sinister

tabby999
pffft, dont give me that, you are obviously the one bringing up the offensive, no one asked you to get all anal on my comment that offended no one

Alpha Centauri
I merely replied to a comment you made. You took it with offense, once again your assumption and jump to conclusion nature on here gets the best of you.

"Who mentioned anything being about musical awesomeness, he said pretty poor in the musical department THOUGH. Despite it being sinister."

That's what I'm being "anal" about. You made a big misinterpetation, as usual. I just made that clear. You are the one who got antsy and flipped. "Stop being so freaking anal".

Chill out. Damn.

-AC

tabby999
see what i said in the "tool bites" thread as a response to this AC, sorry dude

moviejunkie23
marylin manson's first track off of holywood. oh my goodness the background music and the vocals are sssppppooookkkkyyyyy.
shock

Filth
god eat god, yer thats kinda sinister but realy a cool song evil face

T.M
Rob Zombie - Sinister Urge

its all in the name yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.