The Ultimate Hierarchy Chart

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

peterKSL
So here it goes...

A hierarchy chart can be made when one seek to know all the possibilities... It is made because of the organize structure of matters, such as thinking structure, possible reality experience, or even imaginary matters..

Example--> Solving a brain storming problem... such as "What is Wisdom?"... you list it out, wisdom=familiarity+creativity... If I were to choose words for the existing defination of concepts, I would put wisdom as familliarity, and intelligence as creativity... Because it would be more "logic" if you have a problem you seek the wise; and people who has the creativity, has intelligence.. As "thinking" is put in 2 groups.. Creative thinking and Critical thinking... Creative thinking refers to those who are creative, while Critical thinking refers to familiarity, and would be able to decide based on their experience, either reality or imaginary...

So my hierarchy chart of wisdom would be wisdom at the top, leading down into one strand, familiarity. Wisdom is of the past, and intelligence is of the present... (to me)

peterKSL
I'm just telling you people 1 strand of wisdom, as there is more strand to it.. and I'm very sure of it...

Philosophicus
But how do you suppose there can be familiarity with an infinity of being, implying an infinity of possibilities? Infinity makes all answers or conclusions shrink into smaller and smaller significance.

peterKSL
First of all, knowledge is not infinate.. I mean really not infinate.. it seems infinate, but it is not infinate... there is a finate value of knowledge... so a full hierarchy chart would probably end up from earth to mars, but still it has a finate value...

Infinity doesn't make all answers shrink into smaller significance... it is rather the opposite I believe...

peterKSL
It is true that it is hard to have a total familiarity of matter, as experience improves familiarity... My statement solves the problem.. "The truth can be defined/viewed by different levels of familiarity"...

Look at those wise people, how do you think they are what they are?

Philosophicus
Maybe knowledge is finite, but that means that knowledge does not cover the totallity of the facticity of being - one cannot know the thing-in-itself.

I doubt whether anyone can be really wise - if one is really wise, you would be able to overcome all impossibilities....you would be able to do absolutely anything you can imagine just by thinking of it.

peterKSL
you are absolutely right, that is why humans won't be infallible without the help of technology in the future...

FeceMan
Wisdom is the ability to hold one's tongue in a heated discussion between friends...or women.

Jackie Malfoy
Interesting and I could tell you put alot of thought in it.But it is something that if I think about it I would go crazy!JM

Philosophicus
But nothing can be infallable, not even technology.

peterKSL
robots will be...robots do what they are programed to do...someone could actually program an infallible robot....

Nature itself is infallible too... I can't be wrong in this... I am sure that nature is infallible...

technology CAN make us infallible...

finti
but it wont

peterKSL
maybe in 2-4 decades??

Philosophicus
There will always be the intrinsic element of fallability present in everything. It is pure utopia to think that one day something might be infallable. The only thing truly infallable, is infallibility itself.

peterKSL
"The only thing truly infallable, is infallibility itself"

What do you mean by infallable?? It is not in the dictionary...

Things that are programed, are infallible.. example a computer game... isn't that infallible??

Philosophicus
I made a spelling mistake - I meant infallible.]
Anyway, I don't think computer games are infallible, becaue a hacker - something I do in my spare time (I'm a computer programmer as you might know) can break or corrupt a computer game.

peterKSL
offline?

Philosophicus
Yes, offline or online by hacking into the source code and decompiling the executable.

Bardock42
How can you two always be so sure that your answers are right? I wish I had this sureness. I always can at least se that the otrher side can be belived to especially in most philosophical issues.

Philosophicus
I don't claim I am absolutely sure of what I say, but I'm merely stating my ideas.

peterKSL
so am I...

Bardock42
Well that is good then.
of course you show it with starting threads like the ABSOLUTE Truth.

I mean I like your ideas and all but it just seems that you belive they are the only possibility, if that is wrong I am sorry.

For Peter...well thats a whole different thing with you.

peterKSL
Fame and Money is under the hierarchy of Power...

Philosophicus
I deliberately chose the title of that thread to be "The Absolute Truth" in order to draw attention to it and to maybe provoke some heated debate, BUT off-course I don't believe in any absolute truth whatsoever - there's no such thing. wink

peterKSL
what hierarchy can you guys come out with?? I want original work...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.