akuma vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mr.smiley
i think most people will say wolverine but i sthink it would be a pretty cool fight

jinzin
i think it would be a great fight, but how long can akuma evade logans hands?

mr.smiley
who knows.
i would like to see how wolverine dodges akumas deadly hadukens

srankmissingnin
Akuma walks at the bottom of the ocean and destorys Island with punches...

Swanky-Tuna
I don't trust Streetfighter comics.

Arsenal
Wolverine wouldn't be able to get his hands (or claws) on him. It would be like fighting a shadow...a shadow that throws fireballs.

Nataku8188
I have on thing to say;

Shun Goku Satsu!!!!! (Raging demon, DUR!)

The Flash
Akuma.

C1nd3r
eh.. they actually know each other.. after u beat x-men vs streetfighter with wolverine u get a small comic screen with akuma saying something about wolverine and him training in japan and that he'll see him later or something, with a pic of akuma jumping around on a building while wolvie watches him.

The Flash
Video games are canon now?

jinzin
well for the intents and purposes of matching a comic character with a video game character, why not?
Anyways, Wolverine goes toe to toe with ogun which is roughly comparible to ogun, so i doubt this bout would be so one sided, but it would be hella fun to watch though.

Nataku8188
No, its not canon at all. Any video game where you can beat the Hulk with Servbot is not canon in the least.

Ogun is not roughly comparable to Akuma. This fight would be Akuma spanking Wolverine around for several hours.

jinzin
man you just have to ruin everyone's fun don't ya?

C1nd3r
this is streetfighter vs x-men... theres no hulk.. jackass.

jinzin
lol

Nataku8188
Marvel vs capcom 2, jackass.

mr.smiley
wolverine has overcome big odds befor but it would be realy awesome

long pig
...youre all jackasses...jk
wolverine has no chance. what can you do against something you can touch or see?

mr.smiley
ogun was pretty fast himself
i'm sure i wolverines training he would be able to sense akuma

long pig
do you think he could smell him? thatd turn the tables.

mr.smiley
possibly.
i don't know how much it woud realy matter though.

jinzin
ogun fast?????nahhhh all he could do was transcend light speed, (sacrcasm)
Anyway I think their roughly combarble in that they're both demons with extraordninary amounts of power and martial arts skill.
But that aside wolverine has easily fought with foes he couldn't see, once he requested jubilee not illuminate the darkness so he could hold his advantage in the pitch black.
yeah I think that akuma should be able to trounce wolverine, but anyone would be a fool to put akuma's pompous nature aside, he's very likely to underestimate wolvie and if he makes that mistake he's goin down.

RobWolf27
Didn't you guys play Marvel vs Capcom 2? ITs a cool game. They gave you Wolverine with admantium and they gave you wolverine with bone claws . and street fighter akuma, M.bison ,Ryu

Nataku8188
Go read the comic or watch the anime, Akuma doesn't underestimate people. He's that good.

mr.smiley
i could see akuma blasting the shit out of wolverine and leaving him for dead,which would be a big mistake

Nataku8188
Naw, cause he would just beat his ass again. Akuma would commend Wolverine on his dedication to fighting, while pummeling him, and then leave him unconcious whilst he continues to search for the ultimate battle.

jinzin
yeah i guess that's why he leaves ryu alive to get stronger, so ryu can come back and kick his ass.

mr.smiley
point taken jinzin

Xplosive
Akuma with greatest ease.

Swanky-Tuna
Did Streetfighter start as a comic or video game?

Nataku8188
Video game.

jinzin
did anyone ever read the old street fighter 2 comics? I just bought the complete set cause I had 5 bucks laying around. The art was horrible, and they're colored. Colored mangas= bad news. I can't even understand what's going on in the fights half the time because the art's so horrible. aggh!

eleveninches
Akuma totally owns logans butt. He's faster and stronger than logan

paeng
Wolverine is gonna win this fight. He will just cut off Akuma's head and it's finished as simple as that.

eleveninches
no

sorry, its not gonna happen.

paeng
Oh yes it will
evil face

LordFear
The raging demon will prevail. THe guy is simply that good.
I would even go as far as Dan against Logan and Dan if he focuses, would whip Logan's butt

paeng
How can Akuma Block Adamantium Claws that can cut through metal like butter.

Q= Is Akuma harder than Steel and Faster than a Speeding Bullet???
A= Not

Superherovandal
the dude shattered a mountain. Akuma is freaky powerful. All he exists for is to find an opponent worthy to fight him. He will knock out Logan, then leave, Logan comes back again, and rinse and repeat.

paeng
Wolverine fights anything even if it's strong or not. The only question is, is he stronger than steel and runs at a speed of light like Superman. My point is he is beaten by Ryu and Ken which is only a human.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by paeng
Wolverine fights anything even if it's strong or not. The only question is, is he stronger than steel and runs at a speed of light like Superman. My point is he is beaten by Ryu and Ken which is only a human.

He beat both Ryu and Ken at the same time.

He makes himself intanglible (Can't be hit) and slides through his enemies.

Destroys islands with single blows.

paeng
But Ryu and Ken beat him.

Nataku8188
No they didn't, they got their asses kicked so bad it was pitiful.

srankmissingnin
DDP comic Akuma probably would lose to Wolverine, he wasn't that impressive

Nataku8188
Never seen those, although I've been looking for them. Weren't those the ones with Akuma fighting Bison ?

srankmissingnin
They are the current ones being released by Devil's Due with art by Udon, I believe. They aren't bad... I haven't been able to pick them all up though since I have a hefty comic load as it is. I'm not sure if Akuma has fought Bison in the comic yet but I can say Bison's fight with Gill was badass but Akuma wasn't shown on that level yet.

Nataku8188
The current ones released by Image with art by Udon kick some serious ass. Akuma took Ken and Ryu, it was sad.

srankmissingnin
Devils Due has the rights for the Street Fighter comic. I believe they used to be part of Image and split with the comic rights to G.I. Joe and apparently Street Fighter as well. I'm not sure if Image every had the comic rights to Street Fighter but I am 100% sure Devil's Due has it now.

Devil's Due is IMO the best comic publisher, with tons of great series like G.I. Joe, Mega City 909, Mu, Street Fighter, Dark Slayers, the whole Aftermath line and at the moment Master and Apprentice v2, I recommend everyone pickes up a few series by them.

Xplosive
How can Akuma Block Adamantium Claws that can cut through metal like butter.

Q= Is Akuma harder than Steel and Faster than a Speeding Bullet???
A= Not

Actully Akuma is faster than speedy bullet

Xplosive
Originally posted by Nataku8188
The current ones released by Image with art by Udon kick some serious ass. Akuma took Ken and Ryu, it was sad.

It's well knowm that Ryu has surpassed Akuma in power, and Ryu is the only one who overpwoerd Akuma.

paeng
Xplosive what the **ck are you talking about Akuma faster than a speeding bullet. That's the most ridiculous and funny thing I've ever heard of. Maybe next time you will say Akuma is on the level of Superman or maybe his on equal to Lobo.

laughing out loud

The Flash
paeng, do you even know anything about Akuma?

paeng
Yes I know his fast and strong but the way Xplosive is treating him is like his Superman or Flash.

paeng
The Flash, don't tell me that you agree with Xplosive that Akuma is faster than a speeding bullet or faster than Flash.
laughing out loud

Xplosive
The Flash, don't tell me that you agree with Xplosive that Akuma is faster than a speeding bullet or faster than Flash.
laughing out loud

First tell me what is speeding bullet, mabye I misunderstood its meaning, tell me what it is, so that I will be for sure to tell the answer.

paeng
The velocity of a bullet is given in feet per second (fps) in the United States. The 0.22 rimfire cartridge, which has a very small powder charge, sends its bullets on their way at between 370 m/s and 460 m/s. Cartridges in rifles -- centerfire cartridges -- propel their bullets at a much faster rate. The 0.220 Swift, which drives a very small bullet at over 1220 m/s, is the cartridge with the highest velocity.

Xplosive
The velocity of a bullet is given in feet per second (fps) in the United States. The 0.22 rimfire cartridge, which has a very small powder charge, sends its bullets on their way at between 370 m/s and 460 m/s. Cartridges in rifles -- centerfire cartridges -- propel their bullets at a much faster rate. The 0.220 Swift, which drives a very small bullet at over 1220 m/s, is the cartridge with the highest velocity.

370m/s=1200km/h, 460m/s=1650km/h, right. I thought so, Ryu was easily moving away from bullets, like it was nothing, so can Akuma.

paeng
Many Superheroes can dodge bullets even if they do not have superspeed. But doesn't mean they are as fast as a speeding bullet.

Xplosive
Many Superheroes can dodge bullets even if they do not have superspeed. But doesn't mean they are as fast as a speeding bullet.

Ryu and Akuma are easily faster than bullets.

paeng
Q= Can Ryu and Akuma run around the world in just minutes like Superman and Flash do(That's faster than a speeding Bullet).

A= No because Ryu and Akuma are only humans.

Once again I'll tell you it doesn't mean that you can dodge bullets you are also as fast as a bullet. Many US troops dodge bullets when they attack Iraq but they aren't as fast as a speeding bullet.
Are you really thinking clearly or are you having a hard time on learning about the English Language.

Xplosive
Q= Can Ryu and Akuma run around the world in just minutes like Superman and Flash do(That's faster than a speeding Bullet).

A= No because Ryu and Akuma are only humans.

Once again I'll tell you it doesn't mean that you can dodge bullets you are also as fast as a bullet. Many US troops dodge bullets when they attack Iraq but they aren't as fast as a speeding bullet.
Are you really thinking clearly or are you having a hard time on learning about the English Language.

Hey, paeng, Superman can fly with speed of light, and you are comparing speeding bulelt to that. I said Ryu can move faster than bullets, but not the speed of light (not close to it). And Ryu was able to see the bulltes moving slowly, so of course he is faster than bullets, easily faster. And don't compare US troops who must throw themselves down and pray bullet won't hit them, to Ryu moves.

paeng
I'm not literally comparing Superman with the speed of bullet what I said is faster than a speeding bullet.

And have you ever watch action movies like James Bond, Mission Imposible, Rambo, Lethal Weapon and many action movies. Where the hero dodge around bullets and the hero is only human and not as fast as the bullets.

Please use your common sense.

Xplosive
I'm not literally comparing Superman with the speed of bullet what I said is faster than a speeding bullet.

And have you ever watch action movies like James Bond, Mission Imposible, Rambo, Lethal Weapon and many action movies. Where the hero dodge around bullets and the hero is only human and not as fast as the bullets.

Please use your common sense.

You are comparing these movie=jokes, Rambo, who kills entiry army by himself, the one who is standing and can't be hit, or the same goes for other (the only one you didn't mention is Commando). Like I said Ryu see bullets moving slowly, we can just jump, and pray we won't get hit.

paeng
Now you see my point even if Rambo is not as fast as a bullet the writer makes him dodge bullets and also to Ryu. And if the writer let's Rambo or Ryu die many fans will get angry so it depends on who is the writer.

Even "Capcom" the maker of Street Fighter didn't say that Ryu can move like a speeding bullet because he's not that fast.
Powers of Ryu
Hadoken
Shoryuken
Helicopter kick(I don't know the Japanese name)

Swanky-Tuna
I don't see how a video game spawns this stuff.

Paeng, I would just give it up. Streetfighter is like DBZ MK2.

Xplosive
Now you see my point even if Rambo is not as fast as a bullet the writer makes him dodge bullets and also to Ryu. And if the writer let's Rambo or Ryu die many fans will get angry so it depends on who is the writer.

Even "Capcom" the maker of Street Fighter didn't say that Ryu can move like a speeding bullet because he's not that fast.
Powers of Ryu
Hadoken
Shoryuken
Helicopter kick(I don't know the Japanese name)

Rambo is human, Ryu has supernatural powers.

paeng
Xplosive is saying that Ryu is faster than a speeding bullet, what a joke.

Xplosive
Xplosive is saying that Ryu is faster than a speeding bullet, what a joke.

Actully you are joke, when you were saying Logan would easily, simply cut Akuma head off, yeah right, Akuma would literally crush him in 10 seconds.

Swanky-Tuna
Xplosive is saying that Ryu is faster than a speeding bullet, what a joke. DBZ Mark 2. It doesn't make sense.

jinzin
IN h2h wolverine has a chance. If a guy like vega can cut up ken wolverine should be more than able to get his mits on akuma in h2h. the only problem is akuma's just got too much raw energy going for him, he can teleport, mess with your head, and blow you away from a distance......the question is would akuma take that "cowards" way out? I tend to think not....if not, it would make for a hell of a fight.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Xplosive
It's well knowm that Ryu has surpassed Akuma in power, and Ryu is the only one who overpwoerd Akuma.

It's well known that Ryu has not surpassed Akuma in power. Go pick up the comics.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
They are the current ones being released by Devil's Due with art by Udon, I believe. They aren't bad... I haven't been able to pick them all up though since I have a hefty comic load as it is. I'm not sure if Akuma has fought Bison in the comic yet but I can say Bison's fight with Gill was badass but Akuma wasn't shown on that level yet.

Looked into this, Devil's Due never released Street Fighter comics.

The only companies to produce SF comics were;
Malibu
Ocean
Dreamwave
DC
Tokuma
Viz

And that's all folks!

Xplosive
Originally posted by Nataku8188
It's well known that Ryu has not surpassed Akuma in power. Go pick up the comics.

Comic has been currently realesed, don't worry, it's only matter of time when Ryu will surpass him in power (it's inevitable), that is the point of Street Figther, about Ryu, don't worry, Ryu is like the chosen one.

Nataku8188
Comic has been currently realesed, don't worry, it's only matter of time when Ryu will surpass him in power (it's inevitable), that is the point of Street Figther, about Ryu, don't worry, Ryu is like the chosen one.

We all know it's going to happen, but not for a while. The way the comics are progressing it should be a LONG while. Akuma handed Ryu his ass on a platter.

leonheartmm
Hey this is an Akuma vs Wolverine fight not an Akuma vs Ryu fight. Any ways, guys get real, logan wil be dead in less then half a second.

The Flash
Since Akuma does Raging Demon(15 hit combo) in like 2 seconds, yeah I think he's faster than a speeding bullet.

srankmissingnin
Hey, Nataku8188

http://www.devilsdue.net/Titles.html

Nataku8188
Only issues 7 and on were published by them. Werd.

paeng
To Xplosive and The Flash, why are you saying that Akuma and Ryu are as fast as a speeding bullet. If they are really that fast then why did Akuma and Ryu riding a boat when they travel when they got superspeed and they can just run in the water like Flash did.

This is for Xplosive again, when I say that Wolverine can cut Akuma's head off, I really mean it because if his claws hit's Akuma's head it will fall off because Akuma is not made of "Steel". But if Akuma hit Wolvie it will just push him back and no big damage done because Wolvie got Adamantium bones(Unbreakable) and Healing Abilities.

This is for The Flash I thought that you are an Intelligent person but when you say Akuma is faster than a speeding bullet because you are comparing it in a video game. You are the most funniest US citizen I've ever heard.

laughing out loud

Analyze first before posting.

Xplosive
Paneg, Akuma would KO Wolverine with one punch. You thinkg AKuma wouldn't be able to even damage Wolverine enough, yeah right.

leonheartmm
People please, stop making stupid arguments like akuma punches will do no damage to wolverine, come on, akuma is a uckin demon, he l rip the flesh off those adamantium laced bones and then hell break the bones themselves too.

Mainstream
Akuma would take him bubs and bub-etts

The Flash
This is for The Flash I thought that you are an Intelligent person but when you say Akuma is faster than a speeding bullet because you are comparing it in a video game. You are the most funniest US citizen I've ever heard.
Putanginamo!...j/k

But seriously, can you do a 15 hit combo all around the place in 2 seconds? And for the whole running on water thing, they can't do that. That's like asking why do DBZ characters fly all the time to get all over the place and not run. Isn't Spider-Man suppose to be running on water now because he's agile enough to dodge bullets?

mr.smiley
well akuma being a demon would have nothing to do with beating wolverine.
I still think it would be a cool fight

paeng
This is for the Flash again, I could do 37 hit combo on Gambit, 16 hit combo on Cyclops, I could do 18 hit on Wolverine. Are you getting my point here, My point is if you compare this on a game there are a lot of Marvel characters that can surpass Akuma's 15 hit combo.

paeng
And for the Flash again, I'm not saying you are the one that is comparing that Ryu or Akuma is faster than a speeding bullet it's Xplosive.

Pls. read the earlier posts before commenting on the new one.

paeng
And for The Flash, Putang ina mo rin.

"Putang ina mo" means your mother is a ***** in English.

Xplosive
You are so annoying Paeng, prove that Akuma is not faster than speeding Bullet, he is faster, cleary faster. Ryu did not only dodge bulelts, he was walking toward them and just move clearly with no problem, he could see them. He could move fast, that you couldn even see his move. For the last time, Logan is joke to Akuma in every aspect.

paeng
Akuma is fast but not faster than bullets. And I've seen Ryu and Ken captured by Shadaloo Soldiers because they point a gun at them and they surrender if they are really faster than a bullet then why didn't they just remove the clips of the gun in just 1 sec.

Xplosive you are living in a fantasy world because Capcom(Maker of Street Fighter) didn't say their characters are faster than a speeding bullet.

Can you tell me a Capcom Website where they say that they're characters are faster than a speeding bullet even if you search till you die you won't find any.

Xplosive
Akuma is fast but not faster than bullets. And I've seen Ryu and Ken captured by Shadaloo Soldiers because they point a gun at them and they surrender if they are really faster than a bullet then why didn't they just remove the clips of the gun in just 1 sec.

Xplosive you are living in a fantasy world because Capcom(Maker of Street Fighter) didn't say their characters are faster than a speeding bullet.

Can you tell me a Capcom Website where they say that they're characters are faster than a speeding bullet even if you search till you die you won't find any.

LOL, I just won't bother with this topic anymore

paeng
LOL, I just won't bother with this topic anymore

Me too laughing out loud

Nataku8188
Neither of you has put up any scans or actual comic numbers to prove your points, therefore you're both wrong. Go away.

mr.smiley
Pretty crazy.Since learing about akuma I know think he would win one on one.Wolverine has somehow been able to take out crazy fighters.

CorderaMitchell
Yeah Wolvie beats these fighters because he is overrated plain and simple, He would get Misogi, Shungokusatsu, Ashura zenkui, Messatsu Gou Shoryu, and Messatsu Gou Hadoed at the same time.

Hoshi
they are not as fast as a bullet i can assure you that (SHIN AKUMA IS A LOT FASTER THAN A BULLET) but i can assure you that he is faster than logan can even imagine , and stronger wilder but with selfcontrol , conclusion :Logan is dead

Xplosive
Akuma is not a demon. Logan doens't stand even a chance.

Nataku8188
Wolverine has put down faster enemies. He's got more experience, more fighting styles, etc.

Yes, Akuma will win, but you guys are definitly not giving Wolverine the credit he deserves.

Sure, I hate a lot of things Wolverine does, but really, he is a tough S.O.B. Sure, none of it makes any sense, like when he fights with Hulk, but he still does it. This will be a win for Akuma, but it will not be as simple as you guys try to make it out to be.

Wolvie's taken blows as powerful as Misogi, he's been blasted more times than anyone can count, and has encountered faster guys than Akuma could ever dream of being. The problem is that Akuma is all of these things together. Hulk may be big and swing fast, but he's not skilled. Ogun is the closest thing to Akuma Wolverine has probably faced, but Ogun wasn't throwing out Messatsu Gou Hadokens either.

mr.smiley
yeah.I agree with you on that

CorderaMitchell
I know Wolvie is tough I usually spend more time downplaying him, since so many think his healing factor allow him to stand up to anyone and anything, while other characters like spiderman who are out of his league get no credit, Put wolvie against anyone, and half will think he can win no matter how ridiculous the odds.

unrealman
http://kattuggla.oru.se/dmd01/dm0103/test/faqs/SFplotguide40.txt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.