The amazing power of the British commonwealth over the world

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dean7879
http://www.rense.com/general62/britt.htm

''In conclusion, I believe the purpose behind the construction of the international level is to transfer complete and absolute power to Britain.
I can now see why Prince Charles was working behind the scenes. For him to be center-stage along with the power of the Commonwealth would look like they are in the process of using Francis Drake's pirating methods to grab the world! You can now see how The British have the majority of votes in the global organizations of the world through the Commonwealth and not one major power has questioned the ability of the Commonwealth to operate in tandem with the other global organizations! ''

click link for more info

KharmaDog
What a pile of crap! eek!

dean7879
why??

KharmaDog
First and foremost because all of your research and reference material comes from conspiracy sites with disclaimers that they take no responsibility for the information that they post.

dean7879
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=21707
heres another link then

KharmaDog
That's a far cry from saying that a commonwealth of nations is conspiring towards global domination.

Why do you insist on putting for all these conspiracy theories. You actually do yourself a disservice. By putting forth many conspiracy theories you distract from the actual incidences in which conspiracies may be occurying.

Do you actually believe all this stuff?

WindDancer
I started reading the first paragraph:

"What do nations like Belize, India, Fiji, Singapore and Australia have in common? They are just a few of the 54 members of the British Commonwealth, a powerful yet overlooked player in the field of international trade and relations."

How does a nation join the British Commonwealth and who are the other 54 members? The report is old, but I think there is some certain possible truth.

dean7879
its according, i think some conspiracys have some truth to em
i just like posting stuff like this cos its interesting...whats wrong with that?
trouble with people is that they dismiss everything in an instant..and it annoys
me....the fact is people dont know whats going on behind the scenes....people dont know what plots and scams are taking place...
people dont make up conspiracy theories for nothin..there has to be a slight truth in most of them

Goldensky
Iv just read it all, its pretty good reading... but every one knows the royal family have no political power and are just Meir figure heads, a show for tourists

KharmaDog
actually, in fact, some do just to see who believes them

Goldensky
wacko ok

manny321
i am confused!!

dean7879
what all conspiracy theorys?
i dont think so

PVS
i believe he said "some"...

KharmaDog
I can see how my eleven word statement could be so confusing....no waite I can't... it must be you

Ushgarak
How nonsensical! The Commonwealth is a quaint sphere of inlfuence built from historical links.

Yes, it gives us a certain amount of influence, trading advantages and favour bartering, but it is not remotely close to a conspiracy!

WD- no luck for you guys I am afraid. To be in the Commonwealth you had to have been part of the Empire before its break up- it succeeded the Empire. The States kind of ruled itself out of that.

It had a fair few mighty nations- the UK, Canada, Austraila, New Zealand, India, Pakistan, Nigeria- and lots of smaller ones, all of whom have the Queen as their Head of State and have the right to have royal appointments etc. (hence Australian ships being HMAS (Her Majesty's Australian Ship) and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police being actually Royal etc. but just as in the UK itself, her actual power is non-existant; it is all for show); we have trade meetings and four-yearly games similar to the Olympics which Britain still mostly loses at and occasiononally we throw out the odd member that we think is being abusive, like Nigeria (who changed and came back in), but sometimes that doesn't quite work properly, like with Zimbabwe (who called it a British neo-colonial attmept to interfere in the running of their country, which was a pitifful statement from their totally corrupt Government).

Like I say, it is entirely quaint. It is not even remotely sinister. You cannot use its wide membership to justify anything- it is all descended from the Colonial days.

That whole site is, as ever, gibberish. Frankly- we WISH it had any real power!

dean7879
your confused...yes some conspiracys are made up.....i know this
so whats ya point?
tell me somethin new for a change

KharmaDog
Well said Ush thumb up

dean7879
cheers for your opinion ush...i dont really know much on the subject...i was just a bit shocked to read that britain could have any real power anymore....maybe they have a lot more power which they exercise behind the scenes...who knows

Ushgarak
In absence of any evidence there is no reason to make that assumption.

dean7879
i gave u that link---u dont believe any of it..thats fine
its possible they might have more power than we realise...my opinion

Ushgarak
Without backing evidence, which that article does nopt present in any notable fashion, that blief has no real value. If you go around believing things with no support, then there can never be any rationality or credibility to what you say.

dean7879
im not saying it...the link is....what I said was just opinion
im not believing everything said
im just sayin that britain MIGHT have more power than we realise..my opinion

Ushgarak
Saying 'my opinion' doesn't actually improve your case any, nor anyone's respect. You can have the opinion the moon is made of cheese if you wish, that it is your opinion does not make such a belief any less silly.

Any belief you hold without a presentable reason to back it up is evidence of a lack of wisdom- mind you, the statement 'Britain might have more power that we realise' in itself is incredibly vague.

PVS
conspiracy theories based soley on opinion?
sure this is the case with most conspiracy theorist...
just never heard one outright admit it before.

WindDancer
Ah man, what a pitty. We shoulda stick to the Empire a bit longer back in the colonial days. stick out tongue

Ushgarak
There was actually a bit of a furore once back in '83, when the US invaded Grenada.

The UK was seriously pissed by that-we were like "HEY! That's a COMMONWEALTH country... will you kindly TELL us before you invade somewhere that technically derives sovereign power from our own Head of State, please?"

Amusingly, one of the things they went in to do (it was during a communist uprising, the extent of which they had vastly overestimated) was to rescue the British High Commissioner there. Certainly a surprise to him when they came to rescue him from his captors- he was quietly having dinner in his Embassy at the time, perfectly safe.

Tex
Ugh! AS-IF! schmoll

The British haven't ruled the world since like 1997!
When the Spice Girls broke up!

www.spicegirls.co.uk/ images/spiceintro.jpg

Ushgarak
That's a Conspiracy. They are still together in secret and have control of Belgium already.

WindDancer
Ush are the Falkland Islands part of the Commonwealth? confused

Ushgarak
Yes! They are even part of the UK, same way Hawaii is part of the US; they are an overseas territory and when Argentina invaded they were actually invading our land.

WindDancer
Are the Argentinian Goverment still appealing to the UN regarding the issue of territory? Last time I heard Blair was there to settle the issue.

Ushgarak
You must be thinking of Gibraltar. They don't even have a shadow of a case with the Falklands.

WindDancer
Thanks for clearing that up. big grin

BackFire
Ush is quite good at that, isn't he?

WindDancer
He sure is.

Ushgarak
Thankyou! I also do tax returns and kid's parties; book now!

BackFire
Unfortunately I don't have the finances available for your services anymore. Tex is the only person I can afford these days, since he's so cheap and all stick out tongue

dean7879
im not a conspiracy theorist
try and read the previous posts before replying

dean7879
saying the moon is made out of cheese is silly...no one would say that...your missing the point
wheres your evidence ush

Ushgarak
That appears to be a pointless statement merely immaturely echoing what I said- evidence for what?

dean7879
evidence to prove the conspiracys wrong...ok for example
i showed u a link to show that the twin towers might of been blown up explosives in the building
u kept saying to me.''wheres your evidence''
where is your evidence to prove me wrong?
u always ask me to give evidence on every thread i make...gimme evidence to prove the conspiracy wrong ush
gimme evidence that there might not be a secret organisation controlling the world?
the list goes on
thats what annoys me...u always say provide some evidence...its not my job...i give the links out..thats it

baracustastic
Dean:

Having had to sit through numerous lectures on the subject of why the twin towers fell down I can say that it wasn't explosives in the buildings. It was because of fires started when the aeroplanes hit the buildings. These fires caused enough of the steel superstructure to lose enough strength to make it unable to support the floors above those affected by the fires. The weight of the floors above falling into those below caused a consertina (sp) effect, thus the buildings fell. The steel was covered with anti-fire foam stuff, but it wasn't applied properly which reduced its effectiveness enough to allow the fires to affect the steel.

So that's one theory down.

As for the others, pfft, I dinna ken.

dean7879
how do we know your theory is correct?
why is there numerous witnesses who claim there were explosions going off in the buliding?

dean7879

dean7879

baracustastic
Whatever Dean. A dude trapped in an elevator says there was an explosion. What can he tell from inside an elevator.

A woman at ground level AFTER the south one fell hears "explosions." Could it not be debris falling? A disorientated person surrounded by darkness. Come on.

So do I believe what these two lay-people say? Or do I believe what my experienced structural and fire engineering lecturers, as well as the designer of the buildings, and the investigation team say?

Hmmmmmmmmm, tricky one.

dean7879
experience structural and fire engineering lecturers?
yes maybe but they only tell you what they think happened..it doesnt mean they are right....they wasnt there at the event.....it probably is very true..im not saying it isnt...i just think theres more to the 9/11 events that meet the eye

moviejunkie23
i don't think there is anything wrong with asking questions. And i also don't think there is anything wrong with saying "what if"
its kinda fun big grin

dean7879
thumb up

baracustastic
Well Dean you think what you like. Even it is a load of rubbish.

dean7879
fair enough

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.