this is DANGEROUS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*Danii*
Ok, when the people at our school are finished gettin changed for gym class, the changing rooms get locked so people cant steal stuff from your bags! Only my friend went to the bathroom which is joined on to the changing rooms before gym, and the gym teacher locked her in!! So she was stuck in the changing rooms for the entire lesson and nobody noticed cos they didnt take the register!!
What if there was a fire, or she fainted or something?? Its god damn dangerous, thats what it is! eek!

Ronny
messed they didnt serch the room and check?!

losers...

eggmayo
Thats exactly how we skip off PE yet still get included in the register.

Time Of Evil
Same in my school. They never take the register, in PE that is.

*Danii*
Yeah, she could have suffocated. . . or somethin. . . and she was almost in tears aftersad

Not really surprising seen as she was stuck in a room full of ancient trainers and BO for 55 minutes messed

*Danii*
I bet they dont lock you in the changing rooms

Time Of Evil
lol, It's worse than death furious

Leon s.kenedy
hi everyone

*Danii*
Sure is! It really stinks in there sick

Time Of Evil
You should smell mine. I'm in an all boys school. 60 kids in one changing room after PE. I know what you're thinking, you don't want to be there!

*Danii*
eek! at least its only girls in ours! Boys smell stick out tongue (I go to a mixed school, but obviously there arent mixed changing rooms messed )

rajah kalantiaw
that is serious! the school could get fined by the regulatory board for grave neglect and wreckless endangerment. can you say lawsuit? detective

*Danii*
eek! I could sue the school!! laughing out loud

Puddin
how bout all schools

*Danii*
No school Happy Dance

rajah kalantiaw
sure, why not? i could sue a dead horse for rotting in a driveway citing inexcusable attraction of variable insects, i'm sure you could sue the school for locking you in a poorly ventilated sweaty-crotch smelling room.

Nivvy
I'd be pleased if they did that to me.
The teacher always checked the entire shed for anybody - before locking up.

I would happily curl up beside my school crap and sleep for the lesson.
Today's PE Session! - LET NIV SLEEP!

*Danii*
Yeah, but Claires prone to fainting, and being trapped in a hot stuffy room by herself did her no good at all no

Imaginary
They dont lock our changing rooms at all since they're connected directly to the gym. Stuff gets stolen all the time, especially cell phones. And our male teachers sometimes walk in on us changing. It's a pain.

rajah kalantiaw
now, i'm sure you can sue the school for THAT. pervs...

Imaginary
Really? COOL! eek!

rajah kalantiaw
no, not really... i'm the farthest thing from a lawyer... i'm a........ non.....lawyer.... dontknow

Imaginary
oh... damn...

Jackie Malfoy
It is if you look at it that way.But it could also come in handy if you are locked in a boy's locker room alone with a cutie!JMdrool

Imaginary
Won't be happening to me. I go to a girls' school.

Londonboy7
WOW its only ONE GENDER IN A LOCKER ROOM

Imaginary
That was unnecessary.

*Danii*
No sh!t sherlock roll eyes (sarcastic)

Aku
This is dangourous! I walk through mindfields to watch ya head rock!

*Danii*
Umm. . . ok? blink

dark1365
How are you Emma?

*Danii*
Good thanks smile
You?

dark1365
I'm sneaking on in CLASS!
evil face

*Danii*
oooh, rebel pirate laughing

dark1365
Yep I know. stick out tongue

ARC Trooper 117
roll eyes (sarcastic)
That's not dangerous at all.
Try going to a bar or something, and getting stuck in the Women Only Bathroom - they eat you alive in those places! scared

dark1365
Yes I must agree.

Clavis
omg I swear schools are dangerous, today we had to make a mask out of plaster and you had to make sure ur face was stuck on vaseline so the plastery stuff wouldnt permanently stick to ur face, one girl got the the plaster all over her face and the mask dryed and then she tried to get it off but it was stuck IT WAS STUCK! so they cut of a bit of her hair and did a little kapoof and the mask was off including her eyebrows and eyelashes, so that was pretty dangerous and sucky for that person.

dark1365
vaseline makes you nauseous.

*Danii*
Its all mingin and greasy sick

badboy2004
true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.