What Character/Villian Would You Like To Be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dazzler619
I would like to be Shriek so I can make out with Carnage lol wink

MayhemSymbiote
i dont want to any of them...too many bad writters wink

fever red
Both good ones-
__I would like to be Red, the Carnage symbiote, so I could be plastered all over that hotty Kasady's nude body. Also, I'd get to share his action...ALL his action, heheheheh, SS! wink

Ock
Doctor Octopus of course.

Next Venom_girl
We are She-venom!!! evil face

Dazzler619
Did you know that I brought that issue to junior high school once and showed it to both of my friends? (girls of course). They both laughed their asses off and 1 of them yelled ooooooooooooh!!!!! LOL!!!

fever red
It's a time-tested classic of comics literature! smokin'

ayjay
venom or carnage for sure...except..leave out the whole spastik insane alien human revenge nutter part

Ironman
id be venom we are venom or this is a good one the prowler he looks awesome thats a cool suit he has man he like spiderman and batman fused

doctorstrongbad
I would go with Toxin so I can help Spidey vs. Venom ans Carnage.

doctorstrongbad
I always liked Sandman he is a cool villian. He woould be a second choice.

rainbow123
I would want to be like either super-girl or catwoman. I would maybe would be near the super-girl side, because she can fly, but either one is fine

doctorstrongbad
I liked when The Sandman and Hydro man teamed up and combines their power. smile

orangepoindexte
Male: Superman OR Spiderman --- they ALWAYS have the writers on their sides. Spiderman has a hot-as-hell wife, and, at certain points in the continuity, he also had girlfriends like the Black Cat and Silver Sable... wink

Female: She-Venom --- hands down... followed closely by Ecstasy, the Cloak and Dagger villainess.

Red Superfly
I wouldn't mind being Shocker.

I mean, his powers are always underplayed. I bet he could level a city block if he wanted.

Dazzler619
They didn't teamed up.They were fighting and then combined their powers

Joker1237
Green Goblin.
Norman Osborn

doctorstrongbad
Yeah they became like one powerful sand/water thing. It was cool.

o_0VenomGirl0_o
I wanna be VENOM! w00t! Then I coukd turn into anything I want! And I look good it black too wink

doctorstrongbad
Venom does have a lot of great powers.

#1Rupert_Lover
spidey has so many cool villains, it's hard to choose.

doctorstrongbad
yeah but should try to pick at least one.

Dazzler619
Ah man, there's a thread like this already sad

doctorstrongbad
There is? Um okay.

wuTa
i second that with shocker....so underrated but probly my fave spidey-villian...my next pick would probly be hydroman

doctorstrongbad
Hydroman is awesome but don't forget about the old school sandman.

wuTa
but i hate sand so i would probaly go insane if was Sandman

doctorstrongbad
You hate sand? Um well hydroman may be a better choice.

sky shadow
i want to be venom so im him big grin
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/GEE/9165.jpg

doctorstrongbad
Okay you can be venom.

Magic_attack
I want to be Mysterio. I've always wanted to run around with a fish bowl on my head. eek!

Toku King
Can we just take their powers, and not their craziness or situations? If that's so, I'd go with either Dr. Octopus, Venom, Green Goblin, or Sandman.

Neo Darkhalen
i will be........Mephisto there....i am the cause of OMD and BND the vilest villain of all i have ruined Spider-mans life more then any other villain, as well as destroying his fans hahaha.

Symbiotic
Obviously Venom. big grin

Although Toxin would be awesome if I didn't have to be as moral as he is.

harri
Venom defo cuz he's the best but i would also like to be hobgoblin!!!

jalek moye
Elecktro or sandman. i could do some real damage as elecktro thro

BUSTER1
Juggernaut

F_doomed
I would like to be...
Scream (donna)
Venom (eddie)
Fury (goblin queen)
Kingpin
or Mister negative!! lol jk
another one that would be cool is frenzy i think ( the guy that does meth) and cant die.
Juggernaut would be cool though.

Yoshi Paradise
I would want to be Venom (Eddie Brock).

Almighty Bauer
So villains aren't characters now...?

Neo Darkhalen
Venom.

Dark-Jaxx
If Mephisto actually counts, obviously him lol, cause of his powa!!!!

For a classic villain, Sandman. Dude has great strength and power, but cause he's less smerter than Pete, he loses.

Does Juggernaut count? Cause he would be a great choice. Not only for his great strength, untoppability, and durability, but the Gem of Cytorrak in the right hands can be used for more than making you a hulking powerhouse. That's just all Juggernaut uses it for.

darthyoda23
hmm i wud be superstar a powerful being with powers such as super strength super speed super agility and super awarness and the ability to swing webs and analye anyones skills and super powers and put it in my body i wub be the ultimate weapon wink

Toku King
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
i will be........Mephisto there....i am the cause of OMD and BND the vilest villain of all i have ruined Spider-mans life more then any other villain, as well as destroying his fans hahaha.

That was Quephisto.

Almighty Bauer
Originally posted by Toku King
That was Quephisto.
laughing
The guy doesn't get a break does he? Quite right, too.

Arachnid1
Venom, since he's basically a better spiderman.

I might pick goblin, but I don't want to have to make hundreds of bombs and always have to fuel up my glider. If those came unlimited, that would be sweet.

Sandman would be awesome too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.