"till death do us part Is this still being done?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
WIth all the divorses and single parents I wonder if there is still truth in this old saying.
I mean should we still have it said during marriages?If it no longer happens?
What do you think?JM confused

PVS
*sigh* its "till death do us part"

KharmaDog
laughing rock

Jackie, your comments never cease to entertain me. You indeed rock!

And your frustration PVS is palpable!

Jackie Malfoy
Thanks!I think!JM

Ronny
if i ever do get married im going to make sure i marry a guy who i am goingto be happy with my ENTIRE life yes not just a few years... thats awaste of time

erm i dont plan on getting married though

Imaginary
Neither do I... at least not for another 17 years or so.

BackFire
Marriage is stupid and shouldn't even exist. Too many women use it as a way to get money and property, and men use it to get laid. Marriage is a joke these days.

Tex
Mhm mhm! Preach it sista! diva

Marriage is an outdated archaic institution that has no place in todays modern world.

It's amazing how many straight "good" Christian people abuse the institution all the while preventing loving gay couples from entering it.

Alpha Centauri
The only purpose I can see for marriage is last name purposes for kids.

Don't see any other reason to do it really.

I know and have heard of people who go from being high school sweethearts to growing old together. The sad fact is that as time goes on and what's considered to be cheating becomes more and more vague and loose, keeping a true relationship going is getting harder and harder.

Someone asked in another thread, "Is making out with someone else while you're in a relationship, cheating?". If it's come to the point of asking that, relationship or the meaning based upon them are pretty much doomed.

-AC

manny321
i say it will cease to exist in 100 years.

finti
it has existed for thousands of years and will continue to exist for a long long time

debbiejo
Hey, so do guys!! You should marry your best friend. That way when all the happy happy wears off, youll still have something to talk about. Yes I am married. If I want out, I'll just freeze his body and put him through a chipper and pour him into a river.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.