filthiest song

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Furious Angel
what is the dirtiest song to you? the one that makes you need to wash your hands and go to confession after listening to?

mine's "my neck, my back". i swear to god i get at least 1 STD just listening to it. once, i thought i was pregnant after hearing this song...i was halfway down to the abortion clinic when i realised i wasn't. embarrasment

Deathblow
That made me laugh so hard I almost spit up embarrasment

Mine is Power Tools For Girls by Videodrone. Partly cos of the lyrics, and partly because Ty's voice makes me wanna rape things.

Victor Von Doom
Slightly predictable but Dirrty.

amity75
Filthiest song? "You're not a real man till you've done a jobbie outside" by The Badmen.

Alpha Centauri
Closer by NIN probably.

Though filthy by hinting is better than coming out and straight saying it.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Me and Alpha have discussed this. I find Xtina filthy, he finds Trent Reznor filthy.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahahahaha.

This from a man who got propositioned by Till Lindermann of Rammstein.

-AC

Leggy_n_Merry
I agree about the "My neck, my back" That song is absolutely disgusting...I hate that sort of music anyway.... pissed

Furious Angel
that's what i'm here for sorcerer

SnakeEyes
"I touch myself"

Furious Angel
ooh i love that song eek!

Wolfie
Three Point One Four by the Bloodhound Gang maybe.

moviejunkie23
dude that song about the stripper crying by bloodhound gang was filthy, it was disturbing sick

Sex_kitten
"Closer" -NIN

It's so dirty and nasty, but damn...it's oh so sexy...

Furious Angel
hell, anything by BHG is really dirty

Libertine
This is probably really obvious but i think '**** her gently' by tenacious D is really wrong.

Napalm
my neck my back sick

Norma Jean
Anything from Cannibal Corpse.

Norma Jean
Oh and I agree about My Neck, My Back. yes

Napalm
and that nine inch nails song "closer" man you should get an aids test from just hearing it

Alpha Centauri
"and that nine inch nails song "closer" man you should get an aids test from just hearing it"

Kind of a development of what Furious Angel said isn't it? Yet, it IS fine to join in.

-AC

Deathblow
I can never understand why people find Closer so sexy. It's a horrible song! It's basically about someone who despises themself so much the only way to forget their pain and insecurities is through sex. Well that, or the other theory that it's about sexual abuse.

I guess I'll put it down to the fact that most people just listen to the throbbing rhythm track and the ''I wanna **** you like an animal'' line rather than the song itself.

Darth Revan
I agree with Deathblow about Closer, though I DO like the song... IMO people take it too literally. Nobody says that "Prison Sex" is a filthy song, because despite the fact it talks about a sexual act, that's not what it's about. The songs aren't about the same thing, but the same idea of not taking them at surface value applies.

Napalm
Is is just me or " I wanna **** you like an animal" a turn off

eggmayo
Might be because it comes from Trent Reznor...

baracustastic
Relax - Frankie Goes To Hollywood

Dr. Strangelove
NIN "The becoming" is pretty filthy as the whole song is set to repeated screeches of a human in pain. I would also say NIN "Closer" "Reptile" and Eyedea & Abilities "Two Men and a Lady".

ladygrim
theres a Blink 182 song thats pretty messed up but i can remeber wot its called..

Punk Tiger
My neck my back is a song that I hate, call that music?!!!! Some music today is wrong but some are really good... anyway back to topic... umm, Filthy Gorgeous ~ Scissor Sisters big grin

BackFire
K@#&% - Korn

Deathblow
Again, I find Reptile way too creepy and gross to be sexy. The metaphors in that song are just plain gruesome.

If I had to pick one NIN song to be all filthy and what not, I'd probably say Sanctified.

Victor Von Doom
Just to clear up the Closer thing: it's between Alpha and Trent. Leave the song out of it.

Alpha Centauri
Too hilarious. Coming from a aitch tee dub.

Like I said, I'm not the one who got stared down by Till Lindermann whilst he was singing "Ich Will". You were. Getting stared down.

-AC

Dr. Strangelove
Where in my post did I say that Reptile was sexy?

bobby_sox
"Frank Sinatra" by Miss Kittin + The Hacker

or absolutely anything by Peaches smokin'

StinkFist462
I Cum Blood - Cannibal Corpse

Ronny
comparitivly to big man with a gun

its cleeeaan

Ah trent reznor ... just him yes makes me want to .. um you know, Do the nasty

StinkFist462
lol yea , Big Man with a gun and Becoming

Ronny
laughing and reptile... pretty descriptive stick out tongue

Deathblow
I was talking about me confused

lil bitchiness
Closer by NIN i dont find filthy - its a song about wild nasty brutal passionate sex. Nothing filthy about that.

''My Neck my back'' is just sad excuse for a song...sheesh!

Dr. Strangelove
Misunderstanding by me...when you quoted my post I thought you were talking to me. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.