DO YOU THINK WE'll SEE QUI GON JINN?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jpatt1983
I heard qui gon jinn might be in episode 3 appearing as obi wan did in esb and rotj. What does anyone think about that?

VengeanceGOD
The rumors have flown back and forth about this for a while. Leam Neeson (I spelled that wrong) hasn't specifically said "no, I'm not in it", but he hasn't said "yes" either, so don't get your hopes up.

SHADOW BASHER
QUI GON will not appear in epi 3 but you will hear him and he will be mentioned in the film a few times,one being the duel at the end by anakin to kenobi.(Its a shame obi wan got to qui gon to late to save him in episode I). ENOUGH SAID.

Mr.Deflok
Supershadow was able to talk Neeson into doing it since when SS was on the set of TPM he managed to wangle Neeson's Agents phone number. *groan*

It's possible that Qui-Gon will return but Neeson himself has said he wasn't impressed by the prequels.

SHADOW BASHER
Supershadow would not know the truth if it came up and bit him on the ass. + If anyone here said they know GL no one would belive them its just one of those things that you need evidence, but even with evidence people would still say its fake..I told everyone before i DO no GL and as you didnt belive me i would post here anymore.
BYE, let the force be with you.

Ushgarak
Neeson indicated in interview he had nothing to do with the new film. We'll see.

Swordfish2k0
I doubt Liam Neeson will appear in Ep3 he was very critical of George Lucas after TPM!

bigsef3
he should have been critical. GL sucks at writing and directing. he should stick to storytelling. or maybe even just producing. all we really want is his money to go into making great films instead of the rubbish hes made so far.

Darth Jello
Neeson pulled a "stravinsky on fantasia". I hate it when actors change their opinions on movies based solely on public opinion

Swordfish2k0
Regardless of whether TPM was poor or not Neeson was wrong to criticise Lucas. He has proved himself to be a great Director, Neeson was just bitter cos his acting was poor. Lucas would never bring him back in Ep3.

Odde Raciir
blink huh yeah, right.

Mr.Deflok
I love the Star Wars movies like crazy but George Lucas isn't a good director, he did ANH fantastically but the prequels have had passable direction... Neeson's performance in Ep1 was actually the best of the entire cast.

Ushgarak
Indeed, I am amazed to see anyone call his acting poor- he almost single-handledly held the main storyline together!

The One Part 2
I believe they recorded some of the lines during Ep I. Neeson wasn't just critical, he gave away the fact that his character died at the end of the movie on one of the talk shows. I just think that's a little petty.

DarkJediStoops
Will we see QUI GON JINN in Episode 3? - No

Will we hear QUI GON JINN in Episode 3? - Possibly

rustiswordz
Well we shall see wont we if Beef Chow Mein decides to appear.

Seems a bit of a loose end if he dont show to pass on his 'afterlife' wisdom to OB1 KNOBi (why does ob1's abbrieviated name spell a rude word?)

big grin wink

Shadowkiller
I for one hope Qui Gon apears in Epsisode III . I wonder if they dedie not to have him in it if they will just decide to have the jedi ghost stuff explained in EU..

also I think I read somplace that oner of Anakins injuries will be explained in EU .Are the talking about pre Vader injury like the scar on his face? does anyone know?

Darth Jello
yeah, that's the one. I have a feeling he get's it from assajj. just a hunch

yerssot
last I heard we won't get an explanation for that scar messed

Republic'sfall
Yeah i heard the Qui Gon is suppose to come back to teach yoda obi wan
how to do there reappearing thing after death so i really think hes coming back cause its no point bringing him into the story then killing him they could just had obi wan find anakin...

medochingo
The ghost of Qui-Gon in ep 3, why not .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.